Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is rare  (Read 2388 times)
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

if all bitcoins were mined it will be considered totally rare because the supply will end but the people who demand on it will continuously increase and as time passes by, the price of bitcoin may become unimaginably expensive. But I don't believe that is the only road where bitcoin goes because if we remember there are also some other factors that could affect the price of bitcoin. What I really want for bitcoin is to become stable though.

Cpousersonu

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

Definitely Bitcoin become a rare in coming decades.. only reason is that because prices have Bitcoin is beyond expectations..$100k..
Ayyaz Mahmood

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

I think the price will rise. Four million coins left to be mined. But the circulation supply is still rising.
More supply ----> Lower price
What I like about the bitcoin mining system, where the amount of bitcoin mined on each block will be reduced by half every four years and it will continue until the number of mined bitcoins is zero meaning there will be no more bitcoin produced, a good system to keep bitcoin prices up
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

Bitcoin does not seem to be a bit lonely but it goes back so we do not have to judge it as soon as we can and we let it go back and forth just as much as it helps especially with my family because of bitcoin I make money.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

It's a very important reason for the remaining 4 million coins to be mined. We all know that the price of all the goods in the world is determined by the supply and demand relationship. The rapid rise of bitcoin in the last few years I think is caused by the continuous expansion of the bitcoin community, and more and more investors are joining the market.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

I think 4 million bitcoin is still a lot if in mine, bitcoin will not be rare and supply is still enough
Scarcity will increase, so do not be surprised if rare items will be more expensive
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

yes, bitcoin is rare and limited. but the price is not only depends on that. there are many things that effect the price of bitcoin
bkrobottc3

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

https://www.ccn.com/only-another-four-million-bitcoin-will-be-mined-heres-why/amp/

Bitcoin is rare . Just only 4 million left to be mined. Is this the reason why , the price increase?  Need to know your opinion too.

just 4 million left to be mined, but one day we have 12 BTC for miner so we have a plan for the day it was dug out. And with the limited BTC, the price will be increase
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:49:54 PM

https://www.ccn.com/only-another-four-million-bitcoin-will-be-mined-heres-why/amp/

Bitcoin is rare . Just only 4 million left to be mined. Is this the reason why , the price increase?  Need to know your opinion too.

just 4 million left to be mined, but one day we have 12 BTC for miner so we have a plan for the day it was dug out. And with the limited BTC, the price will be increase

i agree with your opinion, but the price depend on people's interest in bitcoin in the future
cryptoman512

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

Yes, it is rare because it's limited and only 21 million will be created so far in the next century. I have read this article too yesterday. And the more network that uses the bitcoin, the more expensive it becomes. I was just hoping that bitcoin will survive after a decade when there's billion using it already. because what makes it unreliable to use is the growing network fee also. cross finger to the success of lightning network.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

yes, when bitcoin becomes rare, then bitcoin prices will be very expensive, bitcoin will be sought by everyone in the world. but the whales will get more advantages.
this is excatly right, when the expense changes like the way the poster is describing, the wales are all moving in to take the market by storm. this is why you are now seeing the big price rises it is because these are taking big investments and moving them for the market.

kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

Bitcoin is rare . Just only 4 million left to be mined. Is this the reason why , the price increase?  Need to know your opinion too.

few amount of Bitcoins is also lost forever due to the lost of wallet private key and the death of the owners without legacy, few amount of bitcoins is also held in long term by some investors. some amount of bitcoins is circulated among whales' hands.
yes, bitcoin is really rare. this is one of reasons why bitcoin price increases.
Tanjima

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

The reason the price is increasing is complex because it's a global market. Broadly, there is a new found enthusiasm for this thing that's been in a rut for months. Read the headlines on Coindesk and you'll start to get the pulse for the market.
RicardoRicky

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

I agree that the bitcoin scarcity is one of the triggers of bitcoin price increases in the market, since bitcoin reserves have been severely limited for a long time, making it a cost-price compensation factor over other coins.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

Bitcoin is rare . Just only 4 million left to be mined. Is this the reason why , the price increase?  Need to know your opinion too.

few amount of Bitcoins is also lost forever due to the lost of wallet private key and the death of the owners without legacy, few amount of bitcoins is also held in long term by some investors. some amount of bitcoins is circulated among whales' hands.
yes, bitcoin is really rare. this is one of reasons why bitcoin price increases.
IMHO, try searching the word rare. Bitcoin can be found very often in which is contradict to what you believe of it being rare.

Although Bitcoins may be lost forever because of force majeure, its price will just increase as you said. It will just be like our fiat money.

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

The reason the price is increasing is complex because it's a global market. Broadly, there is a new found enthusiasm for this thing that's been in a rut for months. Read the headlines on Coindesk and you'll start to get the pulse for the market.

Bitcoin is slowly gaining popularity that's why the price keeps increasing year-to-year. There's always interest on it, even though its been in a rut for months. And you don't need to go to Coindesk or any other crypto media outlet, just look at the price and you will see that's is gaining grounds again (although the we have a price correction.)

if all bitcoins were mined it will be considered totally rare because the supply will end but the people who demand on it will continuously increase and as time passes by, the price of bitcoin may become unimaginably expensive. But I don't believe that is the only road where bitcoin goes because if we remember there are also some other factors that could affect the price of bitcoin. What I really want for bitcoin is to become stable though.

I think scarce, is the appropriate word. However, I'm sorry to burst the bubble to you that bitcoin will not be stable because the market is base on speculation. So the price will keep fluctuating whether you like it or not.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

Bitcoin is going to be more popular and is not rare anymore. 2 years from now the halving will happened and price will increase probably it will be in the mainstream media if that's happen. Bitcoin has a limited supply so understand it very well.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

Rare is not the correct word but its more like limited, bitcoin price could be expensive because it is limited, and the one that makes it more and more expensive is because the demand is a lot, when bitcoin become more popular more people will want to invest, and that is going to add the demand of bitcoin and bitcoin will become more valuable
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4502

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

another thing no one has pointed out

though there are 17mill coins that have been produced. and actually the number of coins lost is still unknown. (many ar long term hoarders but DO have access)

the real thing to point out is that the price is NOT based on the supply of ~17m coins..
the price is based solely on th few hundred thousand coins sat on order lines of exchanges causing support/resistance points depnding on how many coins sit at particular ordr prices.
again only a few hundred thousand coins, not 17m. cause the 'supply demand on exchanges'

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
trippinleopard

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

another thing no one has pointed out

though there are 17mill coins that have been produced. and actually the number of coins lost is still unknown. (many ar long term hoarders but DO have access)

the real thing to point out is that the price is NOT based on the supply of ~17m coins..
the price is based solely on th few hundred thousand coins sat on order lines of exchanges causing support/resistance points depnding on how many coins sit at particular ordr prices.
again only a few hundred thousand coins, not 17m. cause the 'supply demand on exchanges'

Yes and im sure there are more everyday that get lost forever. at some point the block rewards will be lower than the amount of coins lost and then we will really be deflationary
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: