Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:08:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is rare  (Read 2388 times)
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

https://www.ccn.com/only-another-four-million-bitcoin-will-be-mined-heres-why/amp/

Bitcoin is rare . Just only 4 million left to be mined. Is this the reason why , the price increase?  Need to know your opinion too.
I thought so. Because the more rare a goods or objects then the more expensive price. Conversely, if an object is much sought then the price is getting cheaper. That includes the economic principle.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

Bitcoin has a total supply of 21 million and i think there were still a lot of supply left that hasnt been mined because you know that mining a bitcoin is actually hard and getting harder day by day due to the growing competition of miners. That is also the reason on why there were new hardware miners that constantly been built every now and then , in order to still do mining a profitable way.  I think , bitcoin isnt rare at all because many people are now already using it but when it comes to mining i somehow agree that it is really rare.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

https://www.ccn.com/only-another-four-million-bitcoin-will-be-mined-heres-why/amp/

Bitcoin is rare . Just only 4 million left to be mined. Is this the reason why , the price increase?  Need to know your opinion too.
Yes! Since from the start, bitcoin tend to increase its price because it has only a 21 million bitcoin supply. The scarcity of bitcoin and high number of demand make it more volatile.
Don't worry! Bitcoin supply will not easily gone. The difficulty of mining becomes hard everytime. The bitcoins that mined are divided into two in every 4 years. So, the last satoshi will mine in 2140.

feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:23:56 AM

Every single year,bitcoin sees its up and down.Such cycles are inevitable in tne financial world,especially when dealing with speculative assets for bitcoin.
Boomerang Capital

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:26:32 AM

Within five years, only a select, very rare breed of person will own an entire Bitcoin, and NoCoiners everywhere will be kicking themselves over their lack of vision.

Twitter: @BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:42:55 AM

And to complete mine the 21 million supply it takes years and we don't know if we are still alive by that time (probably dead).

Is this the reason why , the price increase?  Need to know your opinion too.
With a limited supply, investors sees the advantage for having it before its close to run out of supply. Imagine an example piece of art work that has 21 million supply in the world, some were gone and billions of people living today and luckily you have more than 1 of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

If you count all people around the world and all of them realy want buy bitcoin and want to use bitcoin we can say that bitcoin is realy realy rare and the price of each bitcoin will surely be very expensive because of the biggest demand.
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

very true because bitcoin is getting rarer and fewer, now many people want to have it and
the price is skyrocketing, for next year bitcoin will be very expensive and rare its existence,
and benefit from the current opportunities we can still have it even if only slightly.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Bitcoin is rare . Just only 4 million left to be mined. Is this the reason why , the price increase?  Need to know your opinion too.
No, it isn't rare. And no, the price doesn't increase just because it has a finite limit. The finite limit only really matters based on how many dollars in transactions need to be processed at any moment in time. If $21 million in transactions is happening every block then Bitcoin would need to be at least $1 to facilitate that if all coins were spent at that time. $2 if only half the coins are being spent, and so on.

Implying something is rare means it is difficult to get. I simply put some money on an exchange and get Bitcoin. That isn't hard, it isn't rare. While it may be difficult to get the monetary value equal to one Bitcoin, that doesn't make getting Bitcoin any harder.
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 10:27:05 AM by ViceOfBTC21

Single Bitcoin is nowadays very hard to get. But you can still buy mBTC easily. I regret I spend my bitcoins. If I didn't spend any of money I earned, I've had 0.036 BTC that I earned by now, but my parents don't love me and I can't get even one dollar from them. Yes, they "put" all money I made for me for future in savings account and keep few hundred dollars in piggy bank.
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

Yes, without scarcity there is no need for any price.  Hence, why air, unpurified water, light, are close to valueless even though they are very useful.
genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:10:37 AM

BTC has a great value and acceptance. The more interests on it grows it's value. Bitcoin is not rare, it is limited.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:28:30 AM

yes you are right I see the current bitcoin price is very expensive with the addition of bitcoin situation that is difficult to get from the miners also seems I see already many difficulties to get bitcoin.
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:45:33 AM

Yes, it is true that Bitcoin is rare now. Because the demand in the current crypto market is very good. Bitcoin is good for long term holdings. So you can get big profits in the future. However, this is not possible if Bitcoin does not increase the transaction. Therefore, Bitcoin transactions in the crypto market Need to increase.

rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:49:58 AM

Normally bitcoin supply will continues to decrease as the people wants didn't decrease but it always increases. I look forward that bitcoin will become the center of attraction in the world of business and money.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

It will always increase the price even if all bitcoin will mined or not,because the volatility of all cryptocurrencies are indeed..and this same reasons why this community getting bigger coz of people are encouraged of generating income even if they do nothing,just living their coins on the wallets..

Normally bitcoin supply will continues to decrease as the people wants didn't decrease but it always increases. I look forward that bitcoin will become the center of attraction in the world of business and money.
Center of attraction?what is bitcoin a celebrity?and please do make some sense in posting if you dont want to get tagged.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:19:31 AM

with its reduced amount of bitcoin and leaving only 4 million coins we all expect its bitcoin price to be expensive
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

If the article is correct and only 4 million bitcoin is available, there is no doubt that the price will increase and, but still there are altcoins, I believe that once bitcoin's value is already high and it became more of a commodity than a currency, people will look for alternative ways on hiw they can still profit in crypto currency,  therr will be a rise of a new crypto currency, it could be ethereum or ripple or other altcoins, but as for bitcoin I guess transaction will be less and less, since the value will just keep getting higher and higher and just like the gold rush, people will be keeping their bitcoins, holding them and will be using them in time of need.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

Yes, bitcoin is rare and scarce and in fact scarcity is the main reason why bitcoin is very expensive. Bitcoin is becoming more popular and more people are intrigued with it and want to own one contributing to the increasing demand of bitcoin.
Nolivelasco13

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

when bitcoin becomes rare, then bitcoin prices will be very expensive, bitcoin will be sought by everyone in the world. but the whales will get more advantages
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: