Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is rare  (Read 2388 times)
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

That coupled with the fact that ~4 million Bitcoins are lost as well, makes them extra scarce. I am waiting for the day the market realizes many Bitcoins are  missing, and responds accordingly.

Casa_de_Nova

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

More and more quantity make low and lower price it's about the supply .. when the coin's are much more when the price is much low and like that and dumping are one other reason of falling of the price
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

actually Yes. bitcoin is rare Because demand for bitcoin is high and if bitcoin production goes up its price goes down.this is an advantage to bitcoin.
For example:is gold price more or diamonds?
jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

https://www.ccn.com/only-another-four-million-bitcoin-will-be-mined-heres-why/amp/

Bitcoin is rare . Just only 4 million left to be mined. Is this the reason why , the price increase?  Need to know your opinion too.
Yeah, you are right. Bitcoin is also like a diamond that being mined in our world, Earth, but the difference is that bitcoin is being mined in the computer. It is like a diamonf because bitcoin has also a limited numbers in the internet and it can be a big disaster if all bitcoin will me lost.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

https://www.ccn.com/only-another-four-million-bitcoin-will-be-mined-heres-why/amp/

Bitcoin is rare . Just only 4 million left to be mined. Is this the reason why , the price increase?  Need to know your opinion too.
yes, as in the law of the market in general. when supply is running low but demands keep increasing, it can be called rare goods and prices can rise high.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:13:00 AM

Well,, if your are determined the future of bitcoin price is always gamble ,because the technical analysis it can help people gauge for what the market are trying to achieve, if the market was excellent it has the good opportunity to buy bitcoin as bear market in my opinion.   

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

Bitcoin rare is part of the game because investing of bitcoin is also risk,so that, if your not aware the volatile price of bitcoin you can not understand the rule of market,because every single year bitcoin sees its up and downs due to the cycles of bitcoin price are inevitable to financial world, especially when dealing at speculative assets.

kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

yes that's what makes bitcoin expensive, because the fewer inventories and the more difficult it gets, and the more bitcoin demand in the market, the bitcoin price will be even more expensive.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

my speculation is the price of bitcoin will increase more and more after all bitcoin already mined, why? because we can see that bitcoin popularity is high and the demand of bitcoin is high too, so if the all bitcoin already mined all the miner should buy if they want to have the bitcoin. it will make the demand of bitcoin increasing

Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:34:30 AM

Indeed it is uncommon, however expecting immediately that it will be more costly if accessible Bitcoin to be mined is less isn't right. Keep in mind that despite the fact that the supply is restricted all together at the cost to drive up regardless we require a request. Obviously I trust that request will proceed and the Bitcoin cost to be out of this world later on.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

bitcoin is rare now because there is a big demand in the market and it is the reason why people are hodling it for long term...there are only bitcoin left to mine once all bitcoin has been mined its price will surge up..we can never really say its gonna be soon because the closer we are to the last bitcoin, the harder it will be tfor the miners....
Bonnie Cleary

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

i think bitcoin is not rare because the bitcoin have some limitations.but i hope bitcoin become rare in future.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

Yes, bitcoins are becoming rare. But that does not mean that bitcoins will disappear. Bitcoin will be more positively shaped in the future. This will make people use bitcoin more and more.
Good statement and I like the statement.
It is true that bitcoin becomes scarce but that does not mean bitcoin will disappear.
The more people who like and look for bitcoin automatically become bitcoin more visible in the future and I'm sure more and more people who like the bitcoin because this will make more and more people use bitcoin.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

If you count all people around the world and all of them realy want buy bitcoin and want to use bitcoin we can say that bitcoin is realy realy rare and the price of each bitcoin will surely be very expensive because of the biggest demand.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
It's true what you say that bitcoin can be said to be a rare coin if the whole world buys bitcoin so bitcoin can be used for daily needs because it is a considerable demand.
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

Bitcoin is rare . Just only 4 million left to be mined. Is this the reason why , the price increase?  Need to know your opinion too.
And at this time, your assumption is not right any more. Can say that it begins to be rare but the price still goes down. It makes no sense with why it becomes rare. I have a little bit confuse here.  Huh
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

that four million left to be mined will take a lifetime to get all,because bitcoin mining is getting harder and lesser as it was being mined meaning the mining time of that last four million is un estimated and cant be determined

And you right thats the reason why this coin has a huge amount compared to all altcoins,and ofcourse being pioneer is one that made this rare and exotic

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

bitcoin is rare now because there is a big demand in the market and it is the reason why people are hodling it for long term...there are only bitcoin left to mine once all bitcoin has been mined its price will surge up..we can never really say its gonna be soon because the closer we are to the last bitcoin, the harder it will be tfor the miners....
if being adopted by much bigger community, then we will see a  huge value after since there's only few coins to be mine and the popularity is really
getting to more attentions, it can be one of the reason why bitcoin getting expensive because of actual numbers vs possible holders and supporters,
people start to invest and hold coins hoping that after some years bitcoin will bring them more money just like what happen to those early holders
who are now get financial freedom.
Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

It will still take a long time for the bitcoin to be mined entirely. The rarer the bitcoin itself, the bitcoin will become more sought after and the price will rise up of course. Let's enjoy first the market development.
Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

yes, bitcoin is rare and limited. but the price is not only depends on that. there are many things that effect the price of bitcoin
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

yes that's what makes bitcoin expensive, because the fewer inventories and the more difficult it gets, and the more bitcoin demand in the market, the bitcoin price will be even more expensive.
This is the basic economic law, if the demand for the goods is high then the price of the goods will increase in price. But I'm a bit worried about bitcoin, cryptocurrency markets can be manipulated by people who have big capital so they will play the market and make them richer. This is the most vulnerable thing for all bitcoin users, they call it whales. They will sell bitcoin prices when they are on the rise, and when they sell them the bitcoin price will drop so drastically that they will buy it back and earn a big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: