Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Third Quarter is coming  (Read 758 times)
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

The third quarter of the year is coming! What are your speculations about bitcoin and altcoins?

I am hopeful that third quarter will bring a considerable good happenings to all cryptocurrencies. Market value of bitcoin will gradually step up to the ladder one step at a time. And be assure that altcoins price is there to follow. All aiming for the highest step. 

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Bitcoin will worth one trillion dollars.

Good joke, bro. Returning to the theme of the third quarter, I will guess that this is the time when the market will recover. The coins that we are holding are supposed to start growing.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Bitcoin can not reach a market capacity of perhaps $ 1 trillion, but if you subcontract it into the business, you can probably reach the $ 1 trillion target. In the last quarter of 2018, we can expect developments that will turn us astonished; these can be positive or negative.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

Still early to predicting as we still at half of second quarter ways. So far by this 2nd quarter, the respondents are good enough it is located on altcoins, some of which quickly recovery when there is correction and stable in experiencing price increases.
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

The third quarter of the year is coming! What are your speculations about bitcoin and altcoins?

I have my own prediction but please to anyone that will read this don't follow this. This is still a speculation and doesn't serve as an investment advice. I have hopes that after the third quarter, bitcoin will have at least another 50% increase from today's 200 day moving average. But will at least peak at 80% during the period.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:58:23 PM

I think from june we will start seeing bulls back in the market, my personal analyses is that bitcoin will become very strong and its dominancy will grow then this new money that will flow to bitcoin will move to other alts as well making them fly, i think its very healthy correction we have seen for last 4-5 months so now it is time for bulls.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

Still a month to go before third quarter. According to the data gathered on this past months, first quarter made us all cry and bloody because of the drop. Second quarter is where cryptocurrency starts to pump again even if it crawls little by little. Third quarter, hopefully is the crypto comeback. The ladder projected upwards, so i think it would increase next quarter.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:20:55 AM

Wooh! I am excited but not that fast. We need to enjoy like every second of our life. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I still didn't see a real bull market on altcoins yet so it is possible that early third quarter will continue this slow moving altcoins. While bitcoin will remain steady.

Fourth quarter will be the most anticipated date on bitcoin. Are we heading $50,000 or not? Or maybe even more? Grin
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

Analysts, enthusiast, and industry figures have very diverging opinions and bitcoin price predictions for both long and short-term. Optimism is still high in many quarters—reports of a new survey among British financials suggest a wide majority will buy more coins in hope of price resurgence later this year.

However, We can expect a lot more price fluctuations in the interim. It’s going to be a bumpy ride getting to wherever Bitcoin is headed by the year’s end.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

Based on the last year chart. Third quarter is the moment when market going up slowly.
I really hope, this year Bitcoin will reach its High price again. Is it possible to reach $50,000 this year? Let's see...

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:49:30 AM

Good joke, bro. Returning to the theme of the third quarter, I will guess that this is the time when the market will recover. The coins that we are holding are supposed to start growing.
This present situation of the crypto market is very much satisfying and that there is nothing to be worried about. The market value of the crypto coins is increasing and that is also resulting in a better demand rate of the crypto coins amongst the investors as well. There is nothing like that of which we should be afraid and that things will be in favor of the crypto investors in coming days.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

As the third quarter is approaching, I believe the value of most coin will rise far more than it is presently because some are already recovering. Bitcoin will rise up about 10% and other coin will also increase.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

The bitcoin price is now back under $ 9000 due to a correction that has occurred in the last few days. I think it will be a repercussion for price achievements in the third quarter of this year. The possibility of bitcoin prices in the third quarter will surpass $ 10,000.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

I've lost my positive attitude again. I am afraid that prices will continue to fall.

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

Although we are currently seeing a slight correction and a risk to fall below $8000 again, i am very optimistic that the third quarter will be BULLISH. Why? Because there isn't a single bad news against bitcoin or crypto in general right now. It's really strange that price is dropping especially because the consensus meeting is going on. As far as i know all the news that gets pumped out recently is all for crypto bulls. Just hodl boys.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

I do not think that something will change, people do not trust crypto, they don´t want to invest another money into crypto, so we have to wait until something fundamentally changes!
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

To make altcoin prices skyrocket there must be 2 main factors that are very influential is the price of bitcoin and ethereum, if bitcoin price can reach $ 10k and ethereum price reach $ 1200 then surely this quarter is a resurrection.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

Just wait, I saw from the chart lately and bulltrap often occur in cryptocurrency market. Hopefully in the third quarter of this bull actually happen until the end of this year.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

My specualtions for the third quarter would have to be recovering still. I think both bitcoin and altcoins are still trying to recover from the drop and hopefully bitcoin can at least reach the $10k wall and altcoins could follow bitcoins path as well in the stage of recovery.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:07:40 AM

I have my own prediction but please to anyone that will read this don't follow this. This is still a speculation and doesn't serve as an investment advice. I have hopes that after the third quarter, bitcoin will have at least another 50% increase from today's 200 day moving average. But will at least peak at 80% during the period.
If a market can be defined as a speculative asset then there is nothing wrong in doing so  Grin. It might not be a strong investment advice but you can dabble some amount and consider it as a high risk short term asset because in the long run it will definitely go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: