Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Third Quarter is coming  (Read 758 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

Bitcoin will worth one trillion dollars.

Bitcoin can not reach a market capacity of perhaps $ 1 trillion, but if you subcontract it into the business, you can probably reach the $ 1 trillion target. In the last quarter of 2018, we can expect developments that will turn us astonished; these can be positive or negative.
If admire bitcoin the most. It is due to this crypto coin that many people were saved from financial crisis. New ways of earning are introduced and many other coins have also grabbed attention and potential. But that does not mean if will exaggerate this coin in any way. It is impossible for BTC o touch a market cap of trillion dollars on its own by the end of this year. If don’t even see the whole digital market doing this.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

Bitcoin can not reach a market capacity of perhaps $ 1 trillion, but if you subcontract it into the business, you can probably reach the $ 1 trillion target. In the last quarter of 2018, we can expect developments that will turn us astonished; these can be positive or negative.
If admire bitcoin the most. It is due to this crypto coin that many people were saved from financial crisis. New ways of earning are introduced and many other coins have also grabbed attention and potential. But that does not mean if will exaggerate this coin in any way. It is impossible for BTC o touch a market cap of trillion dollars on its own by the end of this year. If don’t even see the whole digital market doing this.

total market cap will be 500B in last of third quartet i think.
after blockchainweek i am waiting a big pump in market
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

There are still doubts in the market after a downward trend of 50% at the beginning of the year. and it makes many users still scared and saving their money. I think it will be quite difficult for bitcoin to be able to reach $ 1 trillion marketcap if market conditions are still like this. eg if the market conditions like late last year. is it still possible?
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

We are still only halfway through the second quarter, so too much time between now and end of June to predict Q3. As we know, 1 week in crypto can change everything, from bear to bull, from winter to spring.

My thoughts right now is that I'm too confused by the market reaction. Q1 saw dips and dips, I thought this was going to get worse, but Q2 we saw BTC move towards 10k before today again just struggling even past 8500.

I bet more of the same for the next 6 weeks and Q3,,, but I never bet thinking to win.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

We are still only halfway through the second quarter, so too much time between now and end of June to predict Q3. As we know, 1 week in crypto can change everything, from bear to bull, from winter to spring.

My thoughts right now is that I'm too confused by the market reaction. Q1 saw dips and dips, I thought this was going to get worse, but Q2 we saw BTC move towards 10k before today again just struggling even past 8500.

I bet more of the same for the next 6 weeks and Q3,,, but I never bet thinking to win.
My speculation  BTC price will plateau  in 9000 usd for several weeks in start of third quarter and it will continue climbing steadily until fourth quarter.

Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:42:58 AM

Its been so long to wait for this months to come and I think everybody will be excited if a huge pump will happen. Bull run market could cause those a panic buying scenario which will boom the price back again.
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

In my own opinion there won't be that huge rally for third quarter though there are some that is going to go up because of good news but for others that already made their way last january I am seeing that they will rally again by december. So just hold on to those who made purchase these past few months its going to be a bumpy ride and for those who are patience they will soon taste the reward.

Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

I wait for much from Q2. But now I must to correct my future vision. I think that all summer we will see same as today. BTC near $8-9k. And p/d between this levels. A growth will start not earlier than autumn

tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:13:22 AM

The third quarter of the year is coming! What are your speculations about bitcoin and altcoins?
  Q3 will usually be a series of days of strong volatility. I am looking forward to the third quarter to implement my plans.
I think the prices of all the altcoins will be strong rebounds in Q3 and this is a good time to buy and hold them. Bitcoin's price will be $ 10k5 and other altcoins will increase by more than 25% of its present value.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

if bitcoin can remain stable and continue to rise until the end of Q2, then a high rise may occur, perhaps above $10k.
there are alt many who update and launch their products in Q3 later, I hope there is movement and growth that must happen.

I believe in the stability of the market. We have been waiting for too much time to see green altcoins and Bitcoins. I am sure that the third quarter will be much better than these two previous ones, bro.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

Nothing to expect i think same as usual market will go up and down. But i really hope so that this 3rd quarter we would see some light in this never ending tunnel of ours - cryptoworld. And i think this coming 4th quarter is the best marketing time, just like last year.
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

I kind of tend to think we're still hovering somewhere between depression and disbelief. Thinking back to the massive pumps of last december the market really needs time to adjust. I guess we have to be patient for some more weeks/months before any bigger moves in bitcoin. Needless to say there are plenty of opportunities out there now also..

bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

in the third quarter We can hope for  the recovery of the market as a whole, I think that in August bitcoin will return to its maximum price
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

If the marketcap of bitcoin goes to 500 billion then you will find the bitcoin price to reach the 20k USD easily. There is no need intervention by the shit corporate whales mate. That is reason we are seeing the dump in the market.
I see many positive news on cryptos but still I do not know why we see the bitcoin price dumped more in the market.
Fourth quarter will be the best one for every investors mate.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

I kind of tend to think we're still hovering somewhere between depression and disbelief. Thinking back to the massive pumps of last december the market really needs time to adjust. I guess we have to be patient for some more weeks/months before any bigger moves in bitcoin. Needless to say there are plenty of opportunities out there now also..
This is the common mentality of the people involved in this market. When the market shows signs of decline, many people fall into depression and have less exposure outside but when the market is green they will be more fun. I personally believe that anything can happen in this market as there are many upcoming events for the Cryptocurrency market and we will soon see Bitcoin go to the moon.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

new highs late 3rd quarter going into the 4th quarter
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

Still a month to go before third quarter. According to the data gathered on this past months, first quarter made us all cry and bloody because of the drop. Second quarter is where cryptocurrency starts to pump again even if it crawls little by little. Third quarter, hopefully is the crypto comeback. The ladder projected upwards, so i think it would increase next quarter.
Bitcoin has a tendency to grow up in value at the end of the year and most of the time this begins on the third quarter so it is entirely possible that we see a small recovery on the second quarter and we see a more pronounced recovery on the third to finally see a full recovery on the fourth quarter.
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

I think the third quarter is what we all expect, namely the growth of market capitalization with all the ensuing consequences.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:43:09 PM

Well, it's better to be optimistic. I hope that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will reach a new heights. Last year, it seems that during the Q3, cryptocurrency is turn into a nice pattern and I hope this year it will happen as well.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

Still a month to go before third quarter. According to the data gathered on this past months, first quarter made us all cry and bloody because of the drop. Second quarter is where cryptocurrency starts to pump again even if it crawls little by little. Third quarter, hopefully is the crypto comeback. The ladder projected upwards, so i think it would increase next quarter.
Bitcoin has a tendency to grow up in value at the end of the year and most of the time this begins on the third quarter so it is entirely possible that we see a small recovery on the second quarter and we see a more pronounced recovery on the third to finally see a full recovery on the fourth quarter.
Basing on previous years movements we would really able to tell such thing where 3rd quarter where pumps and price increase do happen but we shouldnt assume anytime that price would head up on that way every year. We might possible to see opposite thing or we didnt expect. We are still on 8k usd price in bitcoin and the total cap in the market is on 360B and going back to 700-800B cap wont really be that easy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████