Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:40:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tipper future  (Read 295 times)
poundy29

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

Actually I took part in the bounty program, and fortunately for me I got my reward, but I can see that the team behind the project are not responding to the community, also the token is yet to be listed on exchange.
I'll urge everyone to hope for the best and hold.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

so...."SOON" lol

these devs better show something soon.  seems it is still very solid but communication is piss poor.

hitbtc addition i heard...mind u that exchange is just "OK"...eih.  i hear they take fucking foreeeeeeevvver to setup coins hahahaha

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:38:38 AM

i just found out the name when reading your post,
i think you can investigate it further, whether it's something good to follow or it's just a hoax that was made to attract lots of benefits for themselves.

i can't tell you that the project is good or bad, because i myself did not know the name of the project.

moviescrypto

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

I think you need to be careful about the projects that are in ICO bro. I just heard about this Ripper Project, bro. I think before you go too deep, you should be careful and examine more deeply about the Project, bro, my advice is like that. Because lately a lot of Scam Projects are popping up at ICO, bro.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

I do not want to offend anyone, but it seems to me that this project does not have any future at all, because after the bounty program I did not hear anything about this project, which means that the project as a whole does not develop.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

Hy greetings all.
I don't really understand some project and there names. There was a project I participated called tipper, I don't if you heard about it I just want to know if truly that has a great future.
And secondly how to determine a prospective ICO.

Please I need your opinions.

I don't hear anything about that project. there are many ways to know if the ICO projects are prospective or not. you can read about the details of their projects in the whitepaper and learn about their vision and mission for the project. but the problem is you don't know how good their team to still support the project in the long-term because no one knows what will happen with their project in the future. there are many projects which has a good plan for their project but unfortunately, the project was stopped because of the dev or the team leave the project and make the project abandoned. so be careful if you want to get involved in any of project and make sure that you know everything about the project itself so you know when you need to leave.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bangjull

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:14:00 AM

If in my opinion, the catch in the future is hopefully a token that has no market, hopefully it will be held so that the token token can be sold, but there is no telegram group from the admin discussing the development of the project there is no other response, but from me I hope there will be progress for the project
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

TIPPER, a foreign word that I just heard and that is not recommended for you to follow.
If you find a strange word then you should avoid it so that you can get away from the SCAMMERS
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:02:18 AM

Hy greetings all.
I don't really understand some project and there names. There was a project I participated called tipper, I don't if you heard about it I just want to know if truly that has a great future.

I judge tipper in the future is not good because the supply of 700 million with holders amounting to 3497 addresses, zero trouble
Is this what you really mean? https://etherscan.io/token/0xed3e73c01028eab954784aa5aedc97cbe2807dbb#tokenInfo

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

You can find a lot of similar topics on the forum. but once again I will write something that many users have already written that you must work out for yourself a certain strategy for investing in ICO. First of all, check the team

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:23:36 PM

these fucking pakistani (canadian?) motherfucking muzzies fucked everyone it seems.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:36:48 PM

I know that project, It's already more than 1 year and their token never going to exchange. Even his bounty manager, needmoney got so many redtrust for promoting scam, so it's really a scam. There is no hope, they are already dead.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:18:15 AM

Hy greetings all.

I don't think you should have a problem with the name of the project, but rather the project itself, before investing in any project no matter what the name may be and the hype it has, what you first need to check about the project is the real life value of the project, this means you need to check if the project is one that could be used in our everyday life for carrying out day to day activities, or is it a shit project that don't really add any value to the community.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: