Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 09:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Jalapeno Miner Flashing/Overclocking Service - San Francisco Bay Area  (Read 934 times)
eoakland (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:11:27 PM

SATISFICATION GUARANTEED, OR YOU DON'T PAY ME !

I am that confident that I put out a good product, that if you are not pleased with my work, you do not pay me and you walk away with an upgraded device for FREE.

What I do:

I will disassemble and flash your device, and reassemble, this upgrade will make it faster. This upgrade will give more juice and life to your hashing while maximizing the bang for your buck.

***Jalapenos with the heatsink that does not allow programming will be charged $45 per unit***

If your little single or single BFL rig has heat issues, i can help, and I can also flash these models. (models 25-60 gh/s text me for price, this price is different from Jalapeno flashing price)

BFL charges $100 for this service. (depending on chip quality you can achieve 8 gh/s)

if you have more than 1 unit, I can give you a better deal. If you are local to the Bay Area you can drop it off and pick it up in a couple of hours. Most of my business comes from out of state, from the time I receive your device in the mail, turnaround time is 24 hrs. I will have your device back in the mail the next day. Please note, buyer is responsible for shipping to and from.

****please note my statement of liability*** overclocking your device does involve some risk, however small that chance may be. I will not be held responsible if your device does not take kindly to the overclocking. BFL has put out crappy products, that were rushed out the door without any QA testing, poor PCB soldering has led to many units that suffer from chip failure.

text me for an appointment, I accept cash, paypal, or BTC. thanks

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀