Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 02:21:55 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **Need VCC, Load with Bitcoin  (Read 2210 times)
btc_shell (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:08:42 PM

I need a Virtual Credit Card for signing up for services on the internet.  Small amounts $50 or so.

Please don't suggest Paypal Premier Verified or some other BS service. 

I just want to buy a simple VCC that I can use on the internet only.  It would be nice to reload it with BTC but not necessary-

No Moneypaks, I don't have greendot.  Just want a VCC-

Thanks
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:10:50 PM

I need a Virtual Credit Card for signing up for services on the internet.  Small amounts $50 or so.

Please don't suggest Paypal Premier Verified or some other BS service. 

I just want to buy a simple VCC that I can use on the internet only.  It would be nice to reload it with BTC but not necessary-

No Moneypaks, I don't have greendot.  Just want a VCC-

Thanks

I, or someone else, could buy a Visa card and sell it to you, for BTC.

Paladino

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:26:21 PM

Hello, I can do it, my BIN don't show as prepaid/virtual, it's directly issued from a large Bank, you can use under any name/address and I can do any kind of expiry or balance.

I accept escrow if you don't want to go first, and we have to discuss fees and price. (Card isn't re-loadable, but I can get another one if you need).

Thanks

btc_shell (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:17:58 PM

thanks-  how would that work?  That would be very helpful-
markjamrobin

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:22:30 PM

thanks-  how would that work?  That would be very helpful-

You can buy Visa cards online, and if you have BTC, I can buy one, and give you the info, for BTC.

btc_shell (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:46:55 PM

Thank you. Would it be *instant*? 
markjamrobin

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:47:57 PM

Thank you. Would it be *instant*? 

Umm, it would take ~5 minutes to buy one, but then it would be yes.

camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 06:00:11 PM

if you want a cash bought visa prepaid giftcard (works as a credit/debt card) let me know i can get any dollar amount for you and provide receipt proving cash purchased if you want.

anyone offering to buy one from an online source is getting it with credit cards  / paypal and you risk them doing a chargeback unless they are highly trusted

btc_shell (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:11:42 PM

if you want a cash bought visa prepaid giftcard (works as a credit/debt card) let me know i can get any dollar amount for you and provide receipt proving cash purchased if you want.

anyone offering to buy one from an online source is getting it with credit cards  / paypal and you risk them doing a chargeback unless they are highly trusted

thx camo.  PM'd you-
markjamrobin

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:15:24 PM

Although you have a high reputation, unless you send the physical card, the payment method can't be verified, correct?

camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 06:22:24 PM

Although you have a high reputation, unless you send the physical card, the payment method can't be verified, correct?

i keep receipts which would show "cash" paid and could provide pictures if needed. but you're right unless i leave packages sealed / scratch off codes intact and ship cards i at some point have to handle #s  - also nothing to stop me from photoshop /  or printing my own fake receipt except my word

btc_shell (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:18:30 PM

wow thanks all, there are a lot of good offers here- 

I went with camolist for a 50.   will post back-

thx everybody
btc_shell (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:00:58 PM

camolist provided it fast as promised and it looks fine-

thx all, some good options here and I'll contact some of you
markjamrobin

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:04:39 PM

i keep receipts which would show "cash" paid and could provide pictures if needed. but you're right unless i leave packages sealed / scratch off codes intact and ship cards i at some point have to handle #s  - also nothing to stop me from photoshop /  or printing my own fake receipt except my word

You should make a business out of selling these, I'm sure you could find some takers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: