Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITPENTA SCAM  (Read 360 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

I get the information. Bounty hunter does not get paid from them, so I assume this is a scam project.
Bitpenta https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3221684

https://www.prestigebinaryoptions.com/bitpenta-review-scam
https://thebestbinaryoptionsbrokers.net/standard-scam-bitpenta-review
http://www.binaryoptionsarmy.com/2018/04/bitpenta-scam-review

on group telegram, admin is gone.

what do you think about this Huh

Seriously? I've been worried about bitpenta that is a scam.
I'm part of that ICO project, I wait a little bit longer to convince if it's really a scam.
shirahoshi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

im not follow that bounty so i dont know the bounty is scam or not, but we must carefully at now because like a current event a few bounty is scam. this we can make for learning so as not to be fooled again by the bounty scam
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

In my opinion, I would have said that, you should give the team some more time to decide on the way forward. I really feel sorry for investors if this turns out to be a scam. This would be disheartening. We need to make more research before choosing projects with for investments or bounty.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

In my opinion, seeing their white book seems too good to be true. Many people will be captivated by their great promises. Bitcoin mining has become the dream of most of us especially if the profit is high. And I think we should be wary of this sort of thing especially in bounty campaigns because it might be wasting our precious time. The bounty manager must also do his job properly to fight or avoid any problems so the project can run smoothly.

demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

what about bitpenta news, is this a true scam? I follow twitter campaign bitpenta, I am very sad if bitpenta true scam. because I've spent my time for 2 weeks following twitter campaign

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
derihendra

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

it is true, many say bitpenta ico scam, I also participate as a bounty, but heard the news of paid unpaid I can only surrender, this is a bad deed, for the future we must be careful again in seeing a bounty of ico

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

If this is true, then it is unfortunate especially for those who rendered their service in promoting the project and I know, most participants didn't expect it to turned out like this (if it true) because of the managing service that handled it. In any case, let us still give the benefit of the doubt and wait for their response to accusations (??) or remarks that they are a scam.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

I also hope that the project is not fraudulent, they participated in a bounty , waiting now for the payoff , but so far nobody has paid
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

NEEDMONEY? surely it is a scam because tokensuite team is accepting a lot of scam i dont want to be rude but they might be part of these scams which is why i am not joining any of their campaigns i have 9successful bounties but i didnt get paid any of those bounties what a shame,this team has gotten worst i would rather join the suspicious bountyhive campaign that joining tokensuite bounties.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Thanks for alerting us on this project. I was an active promoter of their project but saw this early and left. Still wearing their telegram avatar. Going to remove it after this post.

bratbu

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

NEEDMONEY? surely it is a scam because tokensuite team is accepting a lot of scam i dont want to be rude but they might be part of these scams which is why i am not joining any of their campaigns i have 9successful bounties but i didnt get paid any of those bounties what a shame,this team has gotten worst i would rather join the suspicious bountyhive campaign that joining tokensuite bounties.
You definitely has some point,i stopped joining their bounties because i didnt even get paid to what i have participated with their campaigns,most of the bounties are scams,or its either they arent going to pay the hunters because they just want to take all of the bounties by themselves,never going to join any of their future campaigns.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:36:15 AM

not all bounty in needmoney or team scam token suite, I have some bounty paid by needmoney or team token suite. But I really regret, when the distribution of tokens, they do not help bounty hunter to follow up to ico team, as if they do not want to know the distribution of tokens
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:41:09 AM

I get the information. Bounty hunter does not get paid from them, so I assume this is a scam project.
Bitpenta https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3221684

https://www.prestigebinaryoptions.com/bitpenta-review-scam
https://thebestbinaryoptionsbrokers.net/standard-scam-bitpenta-review
http://www.binaryoptionsarmy.com/2018/04/bitpenta-scam-review

on group telegram, admin is gone.

what do you think about this Huh
Yeah I think they are scam because even in their telegram channel they are not answering our question and all admin are so quiet and they disappear.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:24:31 AM

Sometimes when I participate in ICO I try as much as possible to participate in the best bounty campaign but bitpenta turn out to be a scam because their ICO has already ended and no payment from them.

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:42:09 AM

Unfortunately we will not get an answer from the team here, no one here is depending the project so I think it's really a scam.
Too bad, I see people working for this promoting the project but now it seems their effort is wasted, that's life, we have to accept and move on and look for better opportunity.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

I also participated in this project .... the signature of the company ... if it turns out to be true and they're a Scam, it's very bad (
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:19:11 AM

I just realized, it turns out on the web bitpenta I did not find a list of the name bitpenta team, and I think the address listed on the web is a fake address
youngmom

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

you will die with your own behavior

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:29:03 AM

it is true, many say bitpenta ico scam, I also participate as a bounty, but heard the news of paid unpaid I can only surrender, this is a bad deed, for the future we must be careful again in seeing a bounty of ico
I am sorry to bounty that you follow it. maybe then you will become more vigilant in choosing ICO project, do not just interested in the bonus or a lot of participants, because it is not a guarantee
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

Another scam project from tokensuite team,dont be fooled folks tokensuite is knowingly accepting these scam projects that they might be part of it which is why we should avoid these campaign from these greedy people,truth or not we shouldnt be wasting our time with these campaigns avoid tokensuite especially olycaytu2005 which i have joined 3 of his campaigns which turned into scam.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

If you think Bitpenta is a scam better file a scam accusation in Meta to take a proper action by the admins. You can also tell them that needmoney is the bounty Manager and he needs to explain what happened to those campaign that he handled that became scam if he doesn't want to have a red tag on his account.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: