Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expectation of investment return from BTC.  (Read 545 times)
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Some people invest in BTC for long period of time with an expectation of large amount. And some people invest for short period of time with an aim to short gain by using the volatility. Which one you choose most? and Why? Just sharing ideas.

In doing or involvement in trading the way of using this system is really depends in our capability. Short term trading is good for the people that is needed to earn a immediately profit . They are the people that buy coins in smaller value then sell it in much higher value even it's not as high that they want and this will be a repeatedly to happen. While in long term investment, there will be a huge of people that is much favor to this way because in a long period of time they pretty sure that they can gain much huge profit from it. However, doing this two is both great and it depends on us on how we can handle it.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

depends. because not all altcoins have good potential to hold, like the UAHPAY coin, which is now dead. first, I think that UAHPAY is a good coin to be a long-term investment, but eventually die.

good coin, like ODEM, ICO sales do not reach the target, but its growth in the market is very good.

bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, monero, is excellent crypto for investment, can be used for the short or long term.
but no one can do hold in the long run.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Of course the best is to wait a long time..Just hodl..I do not want to spend my time doing trading every day..Very boring Smiley
mladakar

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

I think that investing for long term is  better especially for people with regular jobs. This is because if you go for short term trading, you will have to give lot of time to track the investments.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

The way of investing depends on the free time and experience that you have.  If you have a lot of time, then you can do trading.  But I believe that it is better to combine investment options for long periods and for a short period.

LOL what is mean by free time mate. If you want to make the profit you should spare the time and money together. None of the people would not get the best project if do not have the time investigate. Then I suggest you to choose the mining as your option since you are bothering about time management.
But you need to spare huge investment on mining field like 3k USD to make the decent rig for you.
Select the perfect cards and start mining mate.

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

Some people invest in BTC for long period of time with an expectation of large amount. And some people invest for short period of time with an aim to short gain by using the volatility. Which one you choose most? and Why? Just sharing ideas.

Well, in choosing for a short term and long term investment it is actually depends to us if how can we manage the things that may happen in trading. But actually this both way are better to do. If you wanted to gain profit in just a short time then you will choose short term. We can actually earn profit from it but I think it's not bigger that the possible earning in the ling term investments. Because in short term, when we see that the price is increasing much higher than the value that we buy the coins therefore we will sell immediately our coins. However, in long term,we patiently wait for a long period of time until the value of it will reach it's highest peak so it will be the longer the bigger profit we can able to earn.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

I believe that trading (short term investing) requires some specific skills like availability of time, flexibility while decision making. It is not possible for me at this point as I am doing my regular job and part time business. On the other hand, I can take my own time and do research considering gains from the long term. Thus, I believe that it depends on the multiple factors to determine which would work well for the investor, for me, it is investing for the long term.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

If the thing comes to invest into bitcoin, I can choose any of the option either to invest for a short period or for a long period because I find bitcoin to be very trust worthy and very sustainable crypto currency but if someone needs to know specifically then I would choose to invest for short term investment because of the valuation flactuation of bitcoin. You can simply get a very good profit in a very short time because the valuation of bitcoin inflates in a very short span of time.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

I am investing into bitcoin and if seriously speaking , i have very large expectations from bitcoin because i strongly believe in its volatility and i invest into bitcoin for a short period of time because the valution flactuation in bitcoin is quite a complicated process and one can never exactly predict where the prices will go and i just believe invest for short period of time, when valution inflates sell them to get your profit and moreover bitcoin is very sustainable ,its existance is for many decades so dont worry and continue making profit from bitcoin.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

of course I better choose the investment for the long term. but because of the conditions that forced me to choose short-term investments, and because of my needs, so, I must let and remove bitcoin from my hands.

you do not try to follow my bad way, hold until bitcoin reaches maximal value is very good choice !
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

Personally, I invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency only for a long time. I think that this is the way to get the maximum profit. Bitcoin is prone to price fluctuations, but in the long-term perspective, its price always rises. This way of investing allows me not to worry about the temporary drop in the cost of bitcoin.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

Lately I have not sold bitcoin. I still have some problems in the past and it makes me sell the most. Now I have changed strategy. I keep bitcoin for a long time in order to convert it to a different altcoin to earn money right now. The people who are successful in trading always make me respect them. I expect my investment in bitcoin as a future that has a lot of money. If it comes true. Cool
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:18:20 AM

I prefer short term, because bitcoin price can change drastically in just one day even just 1 hour.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

From medium to long-term, can’t handle the stress of day trading. Right now, on waiting mode for the next run to another record high.

lodcoling (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

By reading many of the honorable member it seems to me mixing strategy is the best strategy. Its seems to me the investment fund should be divided into three parts, One should be long term, another one should be long term and another should keep in the hand for opportunity. And in future I also try to follow the strategy. Thanks all of the member who take part with the discussion and make me enrich.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

As I a small investor I do not have lots to invest so I believe in the short-term periods of what I would call *luck*.  This is due to the quick payouts that you can get not only investing in BTC but many other cryptocurrencies throughout the world. However, I do believe in long term holding but I believe that it should be done with at least $1k to show that you are really going to put your money where your mouth is.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

If I were to choose between that two, I would rather choose investing in a long period of time. Why? Simply because in that technique we can gain a lot of profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

most people make bitcoin as a long time investment, and why people do that, because those people want to get a big profit of course, because to trade with bitcoin of course we must have a large enough capital of course, if our capital is small to trade using bitcoin will certainly be difficult for us to get big profits, but if you are proficient in trading, you can buy your bitcoin with other altcoin with bitcoin you have.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

Investing in bitcoin for a long period is more preferable and give a good return to me than short term. With long term,I am able to see the bigger picture and make adjustment
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

Bitcoin is a currency not an investment vehicle. So you should expect to get nothing. But maybe you will anyway?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: