Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expectation of investment return from BTC.  (Read 537 times)
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

If you invest for a long term, you have much less job with it, and also do not need to be that much experty for trading. Of course, the profit which can be earned is also smaller.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

Each speculation is made for the arrival. Some speculation is made for fast return and some for longer timeframe. A few people additionally set their venture portfolio by blending the twos. On the off chance that we see the present economic situations we can without much of a stretch say that this cost of BTC will never again be remained in the market. This sorts of market in consistently experience advertise redress. What's more, as it has been finished, it will break the earlier year cost. In this way, in introduce setting we can contribute it for a more drawn out timeframe. Then again, on the off chance that we sufficiently fit to utilize the unpredictability, at that point we can contribute it for a brief timeframe. In any case, to do as such you must be an aware about the market. You should have knowledge news and off sight news accessible in your grasp. At that point you can reap the benefit and you can keep it into your pocket. Be that as it may, it is a tad
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:55:27 AM

Some people invest in BTC for long period of time with an expectation of large amount. And some people invest for short period of time with an aim to short gain by using the volatility. Which one you choose most? and Why? Just sharing ideas.

I would prefer investing bitcoin in long term period to see actually how it grow so far. Many successful investors prefer to do long term investment because they can see significant impact in their profit gain.

You should have knowledge news and off sight news accessible in your grasp. At that point you can reap the benefit and you can keep it into your pocket. Be that as it may. I believe that it depends on the multiple factors to determine which would work well for the investor, for me, it is investing for the long term.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

Some people invest in BTC for long period of time with an expectation of large amount. And some people invest for short period of time with an aim to short gain by using the volatility. Which one you choose most? and Why? Just sharing ideas.

Some peoples who using the volatility of bitcoin is a day trader i think. but such profession will very time consuming and energy consuming to do.
i prefer to buy it and hold it long time because it require less effort to do so.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nexttec

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

I think that investing for a long period is good because it takes less time. Investing for a short period can bring much more profit in a shorter period, but for this you need to have trader skills.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

I want to stay with those who want a long term investment.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:22:25 AM

In bitcoin, you can not predict in advance which strategy is better for him. We can buy bitcoin for a long period of storage, but if it makes a big breakthrough in its price and such a price for it for this period is a bit abnormal and it is obvious that there will be a rollback later, it's a sin not to take advantage of such a good moment. In this situation it is better to sell some of your bitcoins and then buy again when its price goes down. That is, in advance it is impossible to say which strategy will be applied. It all depends on the specific situation.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:56:35 PM

My expectation regarding about the return on investments from bitcoin  is in the good amount of income or profit that can literally makes me profitable enough because I’m earning a huge amount of income.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

at this time I prefer to do a short trade, Bitcoin prices are unstable, I think it is not good if doing a holding now.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

The people they bought the bitcoin when the bitcoin peaked at over $ 9000 for the bitcoin they hoped would pay off in the downward spiral, and they hoped to go through this downturn in order to get more value. present
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

For me ,i rather have to choose long term investment this strategy is proven and tested mostly to all investors which usually  the result is positive income ,my friends are already sucessful now because of holding,im also inspired coz i know  oneday/someday,i"ll be one of them.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

Most of the time it is long term hold. People confuses themselves that they can get huge profits from the quick trades over the BTC but its not true at all. Crypto currencies are volatile and that is why we should be holding our assets rather than playing around them when they are in the volatility sphere. We can get stuck while making short term trades and this is why we have long term holding options. Always remember that BTC is having huge market cap and sometimes it can move very slowly and thus it gets difficult to achieve quick bucks from it.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

investing in bitcoin is very profitable if we can analyze the market, we must know when bitcoin will go up and until the number of bitcoin down. if you can invest in bitcoin very profitable.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

Yes, some people buy btc at a high price, from $ 10,000 upwards it's a price that BTC hard to re-increase, now they are only under $ 8000. And BTC today may drop to $ 5,000. I believe they will continue to decline
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

Most of the time it is long term hold. People confuses themselves that they can get huge profits from the quick trades over the BTC but its not true at all. Crypto currencies are volatile and that is why we should be holding our assets rather than playing around them when they are in the volatility sphere. We can get stuck while making short term trades and this is why we have long term holding options. Always remember that BTC is having huge market cap and sometimes it can move very slowly and thus it gets difficult to achieve quick bucks from it.
Those people who know that nature of bitcoin, i do not think that they will return their expectation from bitcoin, bitcoin is still has great potential and no doubt about its price that it will once again start increasing its price, i think that the investors should wait a little more and should not sell their bitcoin in such a low price, because very soon they will see a good increasing in bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: