Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Helping you invest your BTC wisely  (Read 1935 times)
Robbert BTC (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:15:29 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 06:18:04 PM by Robbert BTC

Hello everybody,

I am Robbert BTC, I have been following the topics of bitcointalk for a long time, but I have never really taken the opportunity to make an account and share my thoughts, until some days ago. I like the thoughts on this forum, and many people have questions. A question that probably comes up the most, and of course is the most difficult to answer: how do I get my BTC to be worth more if I buy them now? Should I buy BTC now? Am I too late to jump in? Will BTC fall? Will I be a millionaire in 5 years?

All these questions are especially difficult, because nobody knows what will happen. It is all speculation and the value of BTC these days is based on literally, thoughts of people. As there are not many ways yet to pay with BTC, like in a restaurant, the value is still not really usable. Unlike stocks or FIAT trading (called FOREX, foreign-exchange, or money trading), which all are backed by either the performance of a company, economy or inflation, BTC is not backed by anything yet, and its rising is all due to people believing that its going to be worth more, not because it actually is worth more or that a lot of companies are accepting BTC so it's usefulness has increased.

Okay, why I started this topic:

I see that a lot of people want their money to grow. However, doing that with BTC is a huge, really huge, guess and an expectation of BTC being worth more. I will admit, the rise of BTC going from $50 to $600+ has been really profitable for me, but not because I personally believe in BTC to be worth that much, but because others do. I believe that BTC will have a future, yes, and maybe the price will also be sky high in a few years, no doubt, but nobody can be sure.

I started investing in the index fund market when I was 21, just for fun and out of curiosity. If we skip a few years (damn... time really flies: enjoy it while you can guys!) we are in the present, and my investing skills have really improved over the years. I have a combined profitability of 37% a year for the last 12 years. (Yes, that means that every $1000 brings me in around $370). Most people thing this is unrealistic, but think of it as a store. My mom happens to own a bridal store, and every year she pays for rent, new dresses, and employees. Every dress brings her about $500 in profit, which actually gives her an annual 45% profit on her investment. So in numbers, my mom is being more profitable then me. I do not have to work for it tho, and she also does not have to work because she loves her job so much. TIP: find a job you love, and you never have to work a day in you life. Oh, and btw: I've been trough drawdowns yes, seeing your money disappear for months in a row makes you feel really sick... Telling yourself to not ever invest ever again, and trowing up from seeing your life end in front of your own eyes. This will happen to you guys who jump in to BTC now without any knowlegde and thinking it will be getting worth more and more every week. Maybe it will; but are you willing to risk what I just described.

I am willing to offer a service. I will combine my skills to get your money to work, and give you some of my profitability. I will combine index funds, a small bit of FOREX (as I do not think markets are great at the moment of writing) and a little bit of investing in BTC, for daytrading and when I trade BTC, it is only for very short periods of time (think 30 minutes at a time). I want to see money now, not in 5 years.

What I ask and give in return:
If somebody is interested in a probably safer way of making your net worth more than with BTC, I will do my best for you: if you send me any amount of BTC above 0.10 (it is not interesting for me to invest with $1, but things can start to work above $50). I will return you your BTC one month later, +5% and + 1/2 of every percentage it has grown more than 5%. The last part is for me to try to take maximum care of your BTC / $ and be as profitable as possible to earn something myself as well.

Example: somebody sends me BTC1, and the market that month is great. I will turn that BTC1 into cash, invest in some index funds, maybe in BTC if I see some nice opportunities and anything else I think is right to do. One month has gone by and I made a profit of 17% (one of my better months this year that would be then). 1 month later I will return that BTC adress BTC1, + 5%, + 1/2 of 12%, so that would be a total of 11% profit that month that would be returned to that particular BTC address.

IF it would happen that the price of BTC has risen more than the amount I made, we can discuss what you want via private message here on the forum. Since I do not do long term trading I could miss a big total rise of BTC. In that case, we can make an agreement on your terms, that maybe I should re-invest the amount until BTC has dropped, or that I send the amount to you in $ (so you will not lose any of the net worth of you money, you will just not have it in BTC).

How things work:
Here is my BTC address:

1EKQzmqB2km7jcW5NiBAbch75ahD192Rdz

Every day I will check my wallet, when I receive some BTC (as small as BTC0,10) I will make a screenshot of every BTC I have received, and store everything in an Excel file. I will keep track of all addresses, all amounts, and dates. I do the best I can, and every week I round up my investments that are done with the BTC I received, put that money aside and calculate which address has the right to what money. It will be a shared money pool, so everybody gets the same percentage of profit, depending on the week that you jumped in. Every time one month has gone by (lets say, the end of every month) I will transfer all the BTC addresses their portion of money and I will update this topic to let everybody know their BTC has been send. In a case something would go wrong, for example, a month has a negative impact on my (your) investment, I will also let you guys know via this topic and let the money be in my wallet for the next month, and pay out the profits without my 1/2 share of the profit, because if that would happen  I have not done a good job in my own eyes.

Looking forward to hear from you guys and to help you grow your money Smiley And one little reminder, 5,5% as a base interest rate, is higher than what your bank offers you I guess!

I will do everything in my power to not let you down, as it is in my own interest as well.

- one little edit -
The 5% + 1/2 of everything above that 5% profit is for each month , not per year!

Kind regards,

Robbert BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:29:12 AM

lol

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:30:33 AM

Robbert BTC
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:13:33 AM

... I will admit, the rise of BTC going from $50 to $600+ has been really profitable for me, but not because I personally believe in BTC to be worth that much, but because others do. ...
How about instead of posting an address with 0 in it to sign a message from an address that had BTC in it from the time it was $50.

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:23:01 AM

Robbert BTC

Haha couldn't have said it better myself. Man if I had a buck for every single scam here...
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:19:10 AM

Sign Grin

Another scamster albeit one with half-decent grammar and syntax

Robbert BTC (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:43:08 AM

... I will admit, the rise of BTC going from $50 to $600+ has been really profitable for me, but not because I personally believe in BTC to be worth that much, but because others do. ...
How about instead of posting an address with 0 in it to sign a message from an address that had BTC in it from the time it was $50.

Okay... I knew this would come. I created that address for receiving purposes only.

Let me explain something, I have never owned any BTC, but I have made really decent money on it. For all you guys that want to learn something, and something smart, pay attention now:

Take a quick look at this link: http://www.plus500.com/Instruments/BTCUSD . This is BTC how investors trade it. Not by buying actual BTC, but by leveraging their money in the BTC/USD dollar market. If you look at the link I provided, you will see that the leverage of this product is 1:5. What this means is that for every $1000 you invest, you can trade with the power of $5000 (!). So, essentially, your money is worth 5 times more, but be warned: this also works against you if you have the wrong side of this two edged sword and your money supply will sink faster than the Titanic.

So as you can see, if one would buy BTC1, and he would wait until it has risen $50 and sell it again, one would be better off with the way that I do it, because then that person would have made $250 in the same time frame. Imagine doing this with BTC10 as some of you guys do; you are missing out 5 times the money you could have made in the same time frame.

Everybody on this forum is thinking that waiting will get you rich... Maybe for some it does, but for a lot of people out there: you are missing out on a lot of money, especially if you own a tiny bit of BTC.

I know, nobody seems to trust other persons these days. I would say, give it a try and see your money grow with almost 10% a month, that will double your money and more each year, or wait for BTC to rise from $850 to $1700 within one year, I doubt it will happen Smiley.

Good luck to you all, and maybe some people start realizing that investing you money and making $2 for every $1 you put in is the smartest way of working and getting rich.

Kind regards,

Robbert BTC
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 07:53:42 AM

If you have never owned a bitcoin, No one should send you anything.
You do not know what you are talking about. Selling bitcoin to then trade in some fiat market defeats the whole purpose of holding bitcoin in the first place.
http://bit4x.com/faq.html at least lets you keep your bitcoin balance.

Robbert BTC (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:09:02 AM

That's a really smart thing that you say there, I could use the BTC invested in me, and keep it in my wallet, and then exchange my own money for what it is worth. Thanks for the tip!
bitdragon

Activity: 609

peace

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 08:50:04 AM

You need to show proof of your trades and performance on http://www.plus500.com/Instruments/BTCUSD
Proof that you have 10KUSD to your name.
Proof of some wisdom.

Not having owned a Bitcoin though is pretty much the end of it. You need to get yourself some coins and play around with wallets and all before you go receiving  coins from people.

How about people keep their bitcoins and you buy them yourself?

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:48:56 AM

Proof that you have 10KUSD to your name.

If he actually has 10K I don't see why he can't buy a single BTC or at least provide us with some verifiable way in which he has actually shown he has made money through trading. Even then, I don't trust anybody enough let alone a newbie with no history and no background.
ni|

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:14:58 AM

419 scam lol

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 11:21:44 AM

I will combine index funds, a small bit of FOREX (as I do not think markets are great at the moment of writing) and a little bit of investing in BTC, for daytrading and when I trade BTC, it is only for very short periods of time (think 30 minutes at a time). I want to see money now, not in 5 years.

forum untrust given for obvious scam and having the audacity to fuck up the beloved /gambling forum.  Take this shit back to Russia.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
macros

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:29:45 AM

Nice text Robbert, but I have advise for you you:
With 5% per month you would have to make a profit of over 80% per year,
as your average profit is only 37% per year I have to warn you against your own business Wink
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:55:32 AM

There is still hope for the human race:
https://blockchain.info/address/1EKQzmqB2km7jcW5NiBAbch75ahD192Rdz

No moron yet.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ni|

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:30:32 PM

No moron yet.

feel like making a 0.00001 donation there with a note

red_elk

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:05:00 PM

Guys, send bitcoins to me instead. I'll return 0%, but will make good use of them and won't scam anybody Smiley
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:10:51 PM

No moron yet.

feel like making a 0.00001 donation there with a note

What? "Nobody is stupid enough for this!"?
Might as well post it here.

CoinBand

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:43:21 PM

scam alert based on amount of boring text. tl;dr also
rgfii

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:58:49 PM

I will combine index funds, a small bit of FOREX (as I do not think markets are great at the moment of writing) and a little bit of investing in BTC, for daytrading and when I trade BTC, it is only for very short periods of time (think 30 minutes at a time). I want to see money now, not in 5 years.

forum untrust given for obvious scam and having the audacity to fuck up the beloved /gambling forum.  Take this shit back to Russia.

Sure lets have the programmer who codes sealswithclubs comment, considering you won your own BIG BTC tournament twice.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: