Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO of May  (Read 1493 times)
minnerETN

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

How do you think what ICO will be best in MAY. Or maybe 1-2. And why, maybe we will find some hidden treasures.
May is not a good time to invest in ICOs. It is very difficult to make a profit in 2018 with the ICO. Unless the price of BTC is high then we can invest in ICO. That is my opinion
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

How do you think what ICO will be best in MAY. Or maybe 1-2. And why, maybe we will find some hidden treasures.
There are many ICOs created every hour. Therefore, you should consider carefully before investing in an ICO project. You do not have to ask anyone to invest in ICOs. You must be self-employed. Do not let others decide on your investment

megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

I think that every ico is just pumping its price when ethereum coins are increasing its price as well so it only means that we should just look on eth coins value because it affects all the prices in the market of altcoins.
sanlakgun041988

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

Asura which is Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem is one of the good ICOs of the month May. because concept behind the Asura project is very attractive most of the people in the world. Also project team is working hard to achieve the project targets successfully.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

You know, I've been involved in cryptography for a long time.  You have already lost so much money in search of good investment.  I was stupid, I did not read the thoughts of different people, went through the method of attempts and defeats.  But this gave my experience, but I found something very good.  Do not think I'm foolish to advertise something.  I chose Paytomat Although their design is now more relevant than ever.  I saw someone write something about her and decided to confirm someone's opinion

No. You have been involved in cryptocurrency. I know it is a difference a lot of people do not care about, but if you have been involved for so long then at least you could respect that cryptography is a separate field, related to cryptocurrency but of which very few people in "crypto" is actually part of.

But okay, that aside, I am glad you see the follies of all of us to think crypto has the answer to our life's problems. And no ICO will ever be the answer. Bitcoin is where the true hope of crypto is in.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

Neonexchange, Asura and Merculet are the good ICOs of May month, because their projects are very attractive. Also project team members are working hard to achieve the project targets successfully.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

Neonexchange, Asura and Merculet are the good ICOs of May month, because their projects are very attractive. Also project team members are working hard to achieve the project targets successfully.
But for this I found this interesting ico like bitxoxo which is the top bitcoin exchanger in which launched their ico last April the fact that they were ready in the industry before they launched ico, uni all also not lepasa daro cooperation team them ..
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

The government suppressed it. It should not be.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

May is not a good time to invest in ICOs. It is very difficult to make a profit in 2018 with the ICO. Unless the price of BTC is high then we can invest in ICO. That is my opinion

I think you should give them some time. In my opinion the autumn will be great for crypto. About May - I think you are right, but at the end of summer I expect a big bull run

bibitao26

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

I liked projects Sonder, Immvrse,Enlte.I think they should give a profit. In general, there are a lot of good ICOs now. Some good projects on NEO: Asura,Effect.Spotcoin.
honghai0730

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:33:59 AM

Well, a lot of good ICO opens in May this year, I do not even know what to allocate, well, probably Equi, tomorrow starts a preliminary sale of tokens, do not miss it!
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

For me world Wi-Fi is the great project for the month of May I have read the concept and the white paper of this project and I really love this project I am sure this project will be a great success because they have already a product ready and hard cap is also near to full so I am expecting a good project/ coin in the coming time.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

Ico crypto currencies are a preferred area for good investors in the currency market. To find good ico white paper should be read and the project analyzed. May the best ico Qurrex of the month.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:45:51 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 01:51:14 PM by Vasil Hamadrilo

It's hard to say what was the best, the worse, if you need dry facts you can just look at the statistics.  But if you take the complex, then you need to take into account development for a specific period of time.  Personally, for me, a company that is always moving forward is Paytomat, if interested, more can be found in their telegrams chat.  Paytomat Announcements - so it seems to be called.  Although I understand that my opinion is subjective, I hope the information is useful
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

I'm waiting for Egretia which will take place on tokeneed platform on the 26th of May. The project is getting more and more hype among investors, so I'll be a quick token sale for sure. In order to participate you need to be registered on tokeneed and pass KYC there.
Filfil

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

To talk about what is the best ICO in may, it is better after may will pass. How will the training camp be held so that you can focus on them. And yet only the middle of may and the results to sum up early.

raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:36:44 PM

I do not participate much in ICOs at this time because I am low on budget at this time all is invested in coin but one ICO on which I have worked on is Coinseed I am telling you about this is because I am working on the bounty campaign of this project and participated in Blog and Media bounty and I have written reviews for this project so I read the whitepaper so I am telling you with that experience that coinseed is a very good project.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

I've been keeping my eye on this one as they are about to do their 50% discounted pre-sale in the end of May. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0

This company begins presale May 24th.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

I like technology ICOs Artificial Intelligence , Robotics and IoT .Thats future that will stay and be adopted .
For me best ICOS are Quarkchain , Solana, Edenchain ,HAshgraph ,Pchain ,Aitheon and Atonomi
rightoz

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:14:28 AM

I believe best ICOs of May include NeonExchange, QuarChain & Worldopoly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: