Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO of May  (Read 1493 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

One of the best ICO in may is Edenchain. The project aims to create a direct competitor to such well-known blockchain as Ethereum and EOS. Edenchain is a new productive blockchain that supports smart contracts, decentralized applications (dApps) and is aimed at application in real business (medicine, Finance, Internet of things, etc.). The project is highly appreciated by opinion leaders, has strong team a huge army of partners and telegrams group of 30,000 people, eager to bring their money to the address of licensee.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

Phantasma ProtocolPeдкий project on the blockchain NEO. Phantasma is developing a decentralized blockchain Protocol, the main advantages of which are security and privacy. It can be used to build email, organize data transfer or any other content distribution system. This is exactly the case when Roskomnadzor will not be able to get the encryption keys and will be powerless to swing its "ban hammer", de-energizing the Amazon server. And that's fine, gentlemen.

The project is attractive for its low amount of fees-only 10 000 000 USD, a good team and a very charismatic adviser, who joined the ranks of the project's advisors recently. It's not about the infamous Ian Balina, who recently hackers stole $ 2 million. This guy has an excellent track record in the role of Advisor, an army of investors who trust his opinion and cap ICODrops, giving +100 to the aura of attraction of x's. Well, in the telegram chat project lives a very funny bot that entertains people and plays small prizes.
sdifuasjnz8888

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

I really like it on XYO or maybe ImmVRse, from what I hear it seems like xyo has reached their softcap. I think you should try to read the whitepaper of these two projects.
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

The most interesting project to date! very much attracted someone else's attention! I'm a part of! And recommend to everyone!
Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/
tranquochoan169a

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

I think SaTT is the best ICO for this month because it has over than 1 million user in 121 countries and their services used by well known enterprises like microsoft, youtube etc
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

I had really felt in love with Merculet, from Krypital Bounty Program, but also I should point on the signature, that I`m wearing right now, this is the great project from what I can see so far!
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

I think  Spotcoin is the best iCO of MAY-JUNE where you can easily invest. Spotcoin is an NEO based token which is based on Georgia. They recently finished their PRE ico all price allocated token sold out in just 1 and half days. So now they preparing about CROWDsale.They will launch it soon. They are open an OTC marketplace in Q1 of 2019 and a mining powerhouse in Q2 2019. They also launch an exchange on q3 2019, The best part of that is the spotcoin holders get 51% of a dividend of the trading fees weekly basis and 12% of all net profit of company in a yearly basis. We really NEED an exchange like that. So I think EVEry investor should invest in spotcoin.

ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:20:59 AM

Asura which is Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem is one of the good ICOs of the month May. because concept behind the Asura project is very attractive most of the people in the world. Also project team is working hard to achieve the project targets successfully.
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

In May I've taken part in the Presale of Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. This does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. They are going to combine four modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. I think the idea is great, the platform will be rather holistic. Btw, in August they are going to launch their ICO.
kitwalker

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

usechain, sparkster, carry protocol, neoexchange, nOS they are not may ico but they are very promissing
metall140s (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:18:38 AM

Carry now is the best in my opinion.
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

I think SaTT is the best ICO for this month because it has over than 1 million user in 121 countries and their services used by well known enterprises like microsoft, youtube etc.
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

I think SaTT is the best ICO for this month because it has over than 1 million user in 121 countries and their services used by well known enterprises like microsoft, youtube etc.
thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:39:10 AM

I like most of all Peur. They have a great team. I like the Peur application because they have fast transactions and one-click payment. All this is done on the blockchain.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:33:20 AM

How do you think what ICO will be best in MAY. Or maybe 1-2. And why, maybe we will find some hidden treasures.
I do not know what ICO is the best because I have never invested in ICO and so I do not know anything about ICO, and I have a glance at reading the best ICO today is nonexchange and Egretia and so now I focus more on Crypto because crypto decreased and I also invested in the crypto and wait for the crypto price to stabilize again

123jznjx1892889

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

According to this, we must understand that large contributions do not mean that investors will be able to earn much from their investment. Nonexchange - the project is well expected by the market and true - decentralized exchanges that support the NEP5 token are indispensable.
chuckle.j.everwin124

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

about the project Egretia heard, the html5 blockchain platform sounds very cool, the project is different from other clone projects, I like to combine two completely different technologies into one
caremen4468

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

A number of ICOs on offer you only have to look keenly and make good decisions and chose the best there is. There is really no perfect ICO out there and is impossible to tell which one is good at the early stages, you therefore have to depend on your instincts and make good decisions  on your investment plans
nick.cao

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

A number of ICOs on offer you only have to look keenly and make good decisions and chose the best there is. There is really no perfect ICO out there and is impossible to tell which one is good at the early stages, you therefore have to depend on your instincts and make good decisions  on your investment plans
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

I think the bests were Egretia and Neonexchange, Neonexchange hasn't been added yet but I think it would go somewhere soon, these months weren't very good for icos but still they were some good one like fantom, I hope it becomes better though.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄