Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:10:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: weexchange - scam or fuck up  (Read 627 times)
incite (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:34:39 PM

i have been following the topic for a week now. i have decided to join, so i have to make a post. I am interested how so many of you have been so patient with the fukyou and great. it is has gone so long without any answers. if u look at the Australian business registration form it also make me curious why the aussie = great is the business address for registration. but fukyou = yank is the signer of this form. is the aussie just another patsy mug of the yanks scam. we will see i am waiting for the "statement that is meant to be today or tomo. im glad i had no idea of weexchange so have not put any funds into it. some of you have large amounts tied up and i dont understand how you have been so patient i would by now have been taking matters into my own hands. i know that the coins may not be retrieved by this, but really do any of you think you are getting your coins back?
1437BTC

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:51:50 PM

Its probably not a scam, hes still around. If it was a scam he would be long gone.
incite (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:29:59 AM

we will see. but todays update is all a little fishy still. i managed to find out that the yank = ukyo was in japan on a jolly holly when all this kicked off. so lets hope he hasnt spent more than he ows.
xchanga.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 10:33:59 AM

whats the website?

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:00:57 PM

i've had a long and very frustrating experience with WeExchange - my assessment - FUCK-UP - they're not scammers, just completely incompetent, but the effect is the same. you can't do business with them.
shitfanleaks

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:11:50 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 08:54:01 PM by shitfanleaks

Agree with both the scam and fuck up versions. More newbie heroes needed! And of course more info needed!
incite (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:20:58 AM

well done shitfanleaks. finally someone naming jon in the main thread. and great his business partner is Graeme Tee of perth werstern australia. these 2 are either idiots or 1 has scammed the other. finding out more info on them both was very easy and i have limited computer skills to some people on this forum. i think if they have any personal bitcoin funds they should start paying people back or people are going to start coming after them. deadline that they both set for information has passed yesterday. still nothing if i was these 2 i would be getting very worried.
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:30:32 AM

Hey guys , where is this thread with everyone's story's?Huh. They owe me 1000XRP, 1BTC and $110.97AUD. I cannot withdraw my money. BTC stuck on processing!, no response to many polite and friendly tickets and emails. Ive tried calling the supplied number for Weexchange, Ive tried everything.   
I feel ripped of for my funds that i in good faith sent to the WeExchange bank acc.
I am in Perth Western Australia...

I sent money to them in the beginning because i could put it into Ripple, and indeed i still have over 100AUD in Ripple and trust lines with WeExchange for $200AUD.
I hope that the bad press gets noticed by this company and they pay back us hardworking little guys ASAP.

WeExchange

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: