Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips and Tricks as Bounty Hunters  (Read 528 times)
GeckoTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:36:30 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 07:26:01 AM by GeckoTrader
Merited by googs84 (1)

Dear Community,

It was a great and amazing opportunity here in this forum. I just started doing bounties and as of now the most important thing I learn is to study how the bounty goes. It was hard and challenging but I can assure you that its all worth it. I would kindly as your good heart from the veterans here to give us more techniques and advises on how can we maximize the bounty rewards.

As a newbie, so far these are the things I learned.

1. The higher the rank, the bigger the reward/stake

2. More twitter and Facebook follower and friends the better

3. There are different kind of bounties so better check what you want and join that.

4. Quality post and  comment has a greater chance of obtaining merits

5. There are a lot of good people here who gave merits to the people who deserve it.

6. Follow the rules on every campaign as it will give you higher reward

7. Always check spreadsheet first before starting the bounty for assurance that you've joined the campaign

Looking forward to hear from you guys. I hope this thread will help us newbies in our bounty campaigns.

Thanking you,

Gecko Trader

As of now May 02, 2018 I summarized some of the tips and suggestions by our community

8. be vigilant, educate self and have patience - crypto-bit

9. Hard work - CaterpillarRave

10. Choosing reliable bounty managers - WuGong

11. Study whitepapers, look for project that the fund should be escrowed - ArkiCrypto

12. Background check of the people who are behind the project - Iconoclast

13. Experienced team is a plus - Senopratama

14. Read the rules carefully (most common mistake of newbies) - BlackMoon258

15. Experienced bounty manager with a good track record - tomboi

16. some of the list of good bounties with a great bounty managers https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216168.0 - carlisle1

17. Intuition - Osiris0

18. always check spreadsheet - awazieik

19.  Research the whitepaper thoroughly to separate scam from not scam - Haunebu

20. Creativity - sourish

21. Join the campaign at start And go on until the end  - tamango

22. Suggested Bountyhive platform and Sylon and Amazix for great bounty managers. - royalcrypt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

Joining a good bounty campaign is not required a techniques,just make your self vigilant,educate and have patience, just read all the information for the bounty campaign and try to understand it,Follow the rules and don't make stupid..choosing a trusted and well expert bounty manager is giving you a high chance to get you paid out after the campaign is over.
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

Joining a good bounty campaign is not required a techniques,just make your self vigilant,educate and have patience, just read all the information for the bounty campaign and try to understand it,Follow the rules and don't make stupid..choosing a trusted and well expert bounty manager is giving you a high chance to get you paid out after the campaign is over.

Can you kindly suggest some trusted bounty managers whom we can follow and subscribe on their bounty campaign? As of now I tried Sylon and he or she is excellent bounty manager.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:01:00 AM

The most important factor when joining the bounty is hard work and patience. It does not require too much in each individual. And what you give is absolutely true. correct.
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

Choosing the right bounty manager is the most important condition for whether or not a bounty is worth adding. If you can't choose the bounty manager correctly, you can waste a few months and get only a trivial return.
shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:04:50 AM

Thanks for this significant informations. This will help the newbie in Bounty like me.
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:05:51 AM

The most important factor when joining the bounty is hard work and patience. It does not require too much in each individual. And what you give is absolutely true. correct.

Thank you Buddy!. I will take that in mind. Hard work and patience will really matter because it will take time really. Considering hard work I am pretty sure that it will give a fruitful result in due season.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

I don't actually see any tips and tricks in your post it's more like a "FACTS" about joining bounty campaigns. I will give you a example of tips that can help newbies:

• You should study the projects whitepaper/concept before participating to their program, so in the future you have an assurance that the reward you're going to received after the program has a value.
• Look for a project that the funds is escrowed because most likely some of the projects didn't pay afterwards.
• A reputable Bounty Manager is a advantage because they have more experience handling different projects as well as different participants.
• If you really want to maximize the profit you participate in all of their programs (ex. Signature campaign, social media campaign, translation campaign)

That's what tips and tricks all about (But the one I've made is more likely tips) and the list you've most are just a facts about bounty campaign.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

Choosing the right bounty manager is the most important condition for whether or not a bounty is worth adding. If you can't choose the bounty manager correctly, you can waste a few months and get only a trivial return.
I disagree, of greater importance is the people who are behind the project. It is them that will attract the money and it is them that will make all the real decisions like when to pay the Bounty and by how much. Bounty Managers are simply bean counters whose jobs it is to record peoples participation in the campaign.

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

I don't actually see any tips and tricks in your post it's more like a "FACTS" about joining bounty campaigns. I will give you a example of tips that can help newbies:

• You should study the projects whitepaper/concept before participating to their program, so in the future you have an assurance that the reward you're going to received after the program has a value.
• Look for a project that the funds is escrowed because most likely some of the projects didn't pay afterwards.
• A reputable Bounty Manager is a advantage because they have more experience handling different projects as well as different participants.
• If you really want to maximize the profit you participate in all of their programs (ex. Signature campaign, social media campaign, translation campaign)

That's what tips and tricks all about (But the one I've made is more likely tips) and the list you've most are just a facts about bounty campaign.

The hard part is working on media campaigns and translation campaigns.
so better choose a campaign that we can do with the maximum! such as social media, telegram, medium (follow and claps). and others that are easy to do.
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

Before I decide whether to join a bounty campaign, I will read their white papers carefully, and if their community observes whether people are active, analyze their ICO's chance of success.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

Thanks a lot man, this advices are realy helpful! I would say only to have a group of more skillful people that can advice you good projects!
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

I disagree, of greater importance is the people who are behind the project. It is them that will attract the money and it is them that will make all the real decisions like when to pay the Bounty and by how much. Bounty Managers are simply bean counters whose jobs it is to record peoples participation in the campaign.

that's not entirely true. Sometimes the manager that has a big name is also one of the options that the project that he can succeed. but all of that also depends on the teams that are in the project. in selecting nice bounty projects certainly can be seen by an experienced team. with a great team than the chances of a successful project to become larger.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

You are right and as a newbies if you can follow those simple rule you are good to go. Signature campaign is good works if you are a quality posters. I have some friends that has make good coins from one campaign or the other and I read a story here some time ago how a guy with sr.member account make $8,000 from a bounty campaign.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

Bounty hunters would really benefit from your tips, it’s a great idea you put on ground here. As well, the intergrity of the manager who is managing the bounty you are about to join is very important too. Check for positivity about the manager on the platform or you check for the past works of the manager if they went well. This would really help up to n extent too.
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

The most important thing is you must read the rules carefully. I see alot of people miss out the bounty rules, so they don't get any rewards after the bounty end
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

Yeah, I thought so The team has the greatest impact on whether the bounty will succeed. Thank you for pointing this out. I gain some idea to have background check first about the team and the project behind them.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

You should choose projects with good manager at least a member, if you want not to get scammed! When you receive your coin, do not get it dumped on the exchange straight away for nothing, hold it! Follow telegram community, see what people/admins have to say, ask them questions for updates and what you have in concern, do some researches and read their white paper! If you like the project that you have been rewarded from and believe in it, the reward is going to be very big for holding it the coin and just be patient. As a bounty hunter you have to be very patient and wait a lot for good profits to come to you

GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

The most important thing is you must read the rules carefully. I see alot of people miss out the bounty rules, so they don't get any rewards after the bounty end

I had one experience on this thing. Really, it is very important to obey and work within the rules or else all the effort and time that was consumed will be put to nothing. It is very sad that some hunters neglect to do this and regret at the end.
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

You should choose projects with good manager at least a member, if you want not to get scammed! When you receive your coin, do not get it dumped on the exchange straight away for nothing, hold it! Follow telegram community, see what people/admins have to say, ask them questions for updates and what you have in concern, do some researches and read their white paper! If you like the project that you have been rewarded from and believe in it, the reward is going to be very big for holding it the coin and just be patient. As a bounty hunter you have to be very patient and wait a lot for good profits to come to you

Agree with what you've said. Based on my experience once the token will be listed first time most of the bounty hunters will dump it so as what you have said much better if we hold first the token and wait for the company to be fully functional or when your target price is met.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: