Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:06:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Altcoins to mine ????  (Read 130 times)
JUPIE2008 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

I have just been wondering........On RX ......GPU's. I been mining Musicoin @ 800 coins per day in the hope they may spike sometime in the future. What other coins are very easy and cheap to mine besides Musicoin.
Anycoin Direct Support

Activity: 106
Merit: 13

https://anycoindirect.eu

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

Hello JUPIE2008,

We suggest you take a look at the following website here, this website compares coins and gives you recommendations based on the specs of your mining setup. If you want easy to mine altcoins, you will usually end up with unknown alt-coins. Do some research and maybe you will find a coin that fits your demands and has good potential.

Good luck with your mining adventure!

With kind regards,
The Anycoin Direct team

Helping the crypto-community. Anycoin Direct
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

The competition in mining is changing very quickly, it will be very difficult for a beginner to quickly grasp their profits
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

Bytecoin,  Music coin,  doge coin.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

I have just been wondering........On RX ......GPU's. I been mining Musicoin @ 800 coins per day in the hope they may spike sometime in the future. What other coins are very easy and cheap to mine besides Musicoin.

On RX570-580 you can nicely mine Monero too (Monero7), hashing at around 700 h/s, also bitcore.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
JUPIE2008 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

THX for the reply i am already using whattomine.com but and Muscoin is right up there ......was hoping for another coin too......
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

THX for the reply i am already using whattomine.com but and Muscoin is right up there ......was hoping for another coin too......
Why not go for the suggestion above go for Monero or ETH?

I wouldn't choose those cheap altcoins though it's a gamble and someday you'll hope that it will grow but I'll choose those very popular coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

You need to be calculating the ROI, whether it's cheap or not at the moment is really irrelevant, you may be able to mine 1000s of some coins per day but what's the point if you can just buy them all for 10 cents lol.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
magle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

There is no point in mining coins with low profitability, unless you specifically want to "support" the project.

If you want to make the most of your power and earn most possible cash, it is better for you to mine what is most profitable and then sell those coins on an exchange and buy the "cheap" altcoins you would like to own. That way, you will get way more altcoins in the end.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

Try mining Loki. Their mainnet launches on Thursday and they have been shilled by many reviewers. It's basically a Monero fork but they claim it is a better privacy coin. From what I get, it can be very profitable soon.
JUPIE2008 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

There is no point in mining coins with low profitability, unless you specifically want to "support" the project.

If you want to make the most of your power and earn most possible cash, it is better for you to mine what is most profitable and then sell those coins on an exchange and buy the "cheap" altcoins you would like to own. That way, you will get way more altcoins in the end.

Thx for your comment bro .........hmm as thick as a brick i feel really dumb.....yes mine the popular coins and buy Musicoin if i want  Undecided Undecided Undecided
PureLean

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

SIBCoin is quite cheap but i don't know easy is it to mine. But you could look in to that
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

Mining a cheap or especially a new coin just like a big bet with all of your time to mining it. Bitsend, Bitcore, ETN, and more valuable coin which they are all already listed on the exchange site.
i guess you should try to think for a twice to mining that new coin and try to consider to choose the coin which already listed on exchange site.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

Im not involved in mining myself but a friend who runs a home mining farm is mining ethereum and siacoin, so i guess sisacoin is the best altcoin to mine alongwith eth.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

I think all the cheap coins definitely have low difficulty to be mined because that causes cheap price is a coins that is easy to get by mining but not all of those coins have potential to be expensive , so the most important thing to your expectation is to look for potential coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: