Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you participate in crowdsales?  (Read 381 times)
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

Now all less and less am running . As quality projects become smaller and more scams . Therefore, the selection of the project should be approached seriously
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

I have participated in some crowdsales in the past. Most times i prefer going for the preICO of projects, because that is the stage where most investors get their bonuses, which implies that there will be more profit at that stage.
In choosing the the project to invest in,my focus is usually on the team. I also sometimes make choices from some reliable ICO listing sites, such as, icodrops, icobench
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

running crowdsale campaign now one can go to ICObench and see that it's rated 4.3
I didnt join any crowsales but as far as i know ICO bench is getting paid by most of the scam ICOs which is why i wouldnt rely to these ratings,joined a lot of bounty campaigns which they have rated 4.5 + to 5.0 which are turned into scams,these people will give you good reviews as long as you are going to pay them very well,researching on your own could save your ass from being scamme

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:09:47 PM

Hi guys! I'd like to know how many of you and how often participate in ICO crowdsales buying tokens, not getting it free from bounties and airdrops. Also it's interesting how do you choose ICO to invest and how do you research if ICO is good or bad.

For example, researching on eCoinomic.net that is running crowdsale campaign now one can go to ICObench and see that it's rated 4.3 generally thanks to great product and reliable team. So do you participate in Crowdsales and what resources do you use to research?
On occasion but you need to have the understanding that it will take sometimes a very long time before anything actually happens so these investments should be looked at in the long term, there are two that i have which are almost a year in the making.
Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

Yes, I participate in crowdsales, If I think that I can gain good money. However, If I not sure I don't participate crowdsales. I want to see coins in my wallet  Smiley
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

Hi guys! I'd like to know how many of you and how often participate in ICO crowdsales buying tokens, not getting it free from bounties and airdrops. Also it's interesting how do you choose ICO to invest and how do you research if ICO is good or bad.

For example, researching on eCoinomic.net that is running crowdsale campaign now one can go to ICObench and see that it's rated 4.3 generally thanks to great product and reliable team. So do you participate in Crowdsales and what resources do you use to research?

Crowdsales are hardly can be named as a classic way of financing relationships. It is new way of participation in cryptocurrency in industry. If you will chose good ICO you can earn 500% for example. But now more and more difficult.
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

I will join in the crowd, but do not expect too high on them, you buy with the crowd and the price is moderate, do not try to hold and hold them long, at some time the crowd will The price will drop. So do not be too greedy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: