Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a good ICO?  (Read 363 times)
emmagloor (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

What makes a good ICO?
Voco Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

Determining which ICO to invest in is an essential step towards prosperity in brutally competitive market. A well-written quality white paper understandable to all literate clients is a critical factor. VocoICO has a properly written and comprehendible whitepaper for all its potential customers. ICO team of management should have at least one member with technical experience in BLOCKCHAIN, decentralization, and cryptocurrency which is featured in more than one staff member of the Voco ICO. A well-moderated and active telegram group indicates an impressive media network which goes hand in hand with publicizing ICO.A quality ICO should also have a team of advisers, ensure financial security versus utility token and have a moderated and template marketing efforts. Voco ICO guarantees all these features.

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

I think ICO can be seen well if the projects they offer have sustainable projects in the future, besides the good ICO can be seen from the strength of their Team, the clear Road Map, the clear Whitepaper, the good ICO offers the best for investors.
firestormaow

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Roll Eyes 9 Focus evaluates ICO / Crowdsale project
1.   Team to ICO
2.   Clearly posted on professional forums (such as: bitcointalk, Reddit…)
3.   Roadmap for development and venture capital funds
4.   Community and media support
5.   What is their Token? Blockchain needed?
6.   Number of tokens (limited or unlimited)
An ICO project with unlimited number of tokens will be difficult to raise in the future. In addition, the greater the number of tokens, the lower the purchase price, which makes it harder for investors to sell
7.   Token Distribution - When and How?
8.   Evaluation of the ICO Whitepaper
9.   Quality code - See on Github
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

You can determine that the ICO is good if the whitepaper and their roadmap is good. You must check first their whitepaper, roadmap and their ICO rating. If you have see that the roadmap, whitepaper and the ICO rating is good that is the time you can join their ICO but don't forget to check the ICO start date and end date so that you will know if the ICO you are checking is still on going or it will end up already. Join ICO with long peroid of time so that you will earn big.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

Good ICO has a good product to serve in crypto community. The token or coin is real had a big impact or use for every user. Great positive community always supported and create a good noise about the project. Whitepaper is presentable and cointains all info about the projrct nothing to loss some details. Social account is very active and the website looks professionally done, great editing not just finish in an hours

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

What makes ICO good is its sales strategy, Promotion, because with it it makes ICO a lot in the know people and that's one way for the ICO to succeed in the future. Now ICO is competing everywhere, it's all helped by its ICO team and its prism.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

This is really a good question. To check out what a good ICO is,
1. You first have to check the team associated with the ICO. An ICO on health should have health professionals in fact a Doctor who backs the project.
2. Read thoroughly the whitepaper and check out for the problems identified and the solutions they want to bring on board if it is achievable
3. Also check for the soft and hard caps. This will enable you to know whether their project will be successful or not.
4. Also check for the roadmap what they want to do in the future.
5. Lastly is their coin a ERC-20 token? You need to also check that.

When all these background checks are made you will be able to know the best ICO to invest in.  
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

What makes a good ICO?

For me, a Good ICO is the effectiveness of their product or projects and their consistency of their roadmaps.
Good ICOs have good community managers as well because the community especially on Telegram Channels and Reddit as both are most popular on crypto communities.
as I observed, most of the fail ICOs aren't having strong foundation of communities that's why ICOs have less active members and no community managers are more likely will be soon vanish or ended up being scam or fraud.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

You'll find a lot of related threads here that will help you pick good ICOs. Personally, i read the whitepaper to check if the project is realistic. I also look at the roadmap and check some of the people behind the project. It's also worth checking the budget allocation. Good luck!
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

I think of their team, technology, prospects for future applications and, most importantly, profitability and acceptance by people. These can help me determine if a ico is worth investing.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

ICo is good if,  product is unique and has a big affect in crypto world, means that the coin can use in personal life for example online payment. Not only listing in exchange and just buy and sell without nothing to use of. After the product tead it white paper, take a look on partnership and team. Large or known company is great, Slight look at road map. Next good ICO has a big community who support the project. Good feedback on them. These is how I critics an ICO,,

loloy

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:12:31 AM

This is really a good question. To check out what a good ICO is,
1. You first have to check the team associated with the ICO. An ICO on health should have health professionals in fact a Doctor who backs the project.
2. Read thoroughly the whitepaper and check out for the problems identified and the solutions they want to bring on board if it is achievable
3. Also check for the soft and hard caps. This will enable you to know whether their project will be successful or not.
4. Also check for the roadmap what they want to do in the future.
5. Lastly is their coin a ERC-20 token? You need to also check that.

When all these background checks are made you will be able to know the best ICO to invest in.  

I cannot always rely on the points that you are giving because scam and fake ICOs are too good to be true this time. In fact, fake and scam ICOs do have very impressive website designs, roadmaps, advisors and all people and staff behind the crypto projects.
That is why spotting fake and scam ICOs are very difficult this time and if I truly impressed by the crypto projects, I will then wait for them to hit crypto exchanges especially on coinmarketcap.com so I could hit invest and wait for my earnings.

loloy

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

I think of their team, technology, prospects for future applications and, most importantly, profitability and acceptance by people. These can help me determine if a ico is worth investing.

It's hard to spot good ICOs this time because most of the scam and fake ICOs are too good to be true.
sometimes the dev team are anonymous just like Oyster but they are making more effective crypto projects that will allow users to store their files on the IOTA Tangle.
some fake and scam ICOs are anonymous as well and the people behind are somehow real or paid personnel.
that's why, spotting good ICOs today are difficult and the only way to invest on good ICOs and crypto projects is waiting for them to hit crypto exchanges and coinmarketcap.com

Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:15:56 AM

What makes a good ICO?

For me, a Good ICO is the effectiveness of their product or projects and their consistency of their roadmaps.
Good ICOs have good community managers as well because the community especially on Telegram Channels and Reddit as both are most popular on crypto communities.
as I observed, most of the fail ICOs aren't having strong foundation of communities that's why ICOs have less active members and no community managers are more likely will be soon vanish or ended up being scam or fraud.

Yes you have a point, good ICO's have a good community manager.
There's a lot of ICO's project are really good and some of them are scam but for me to find a good ICO is checking the roadmap, their platforms, the whitepaper, team behind the project and also the bounty manager if it's really trustworthy and reliable person.
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:33:17 AM

A well written white paper makes a good ICO. There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their
BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Whitepaper https://blockgrain.io/Blockgrain_Whitepaper.pdf

racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

For me You can determine the ICO's in their roadmap and whitepaper is good by reading, and you can see the ICO team if it's active always, and you will also see their project plans, and above of all see how much allocation amount they will give each member.

Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

CARDSTACK, this is a great project.
The project has created a decentralized software ecosystem that is worth investing in.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:55:50 AM

I don't invest on any ICO that is not Handled by campaign manager yahoo62278, it is so very hard to pick legit and trusted ICO with a working product and has a potential for long term HODL or any other services, it's sounds weird to others but it is just my assurance because manager yahoo62278 doesn't pick a shit project ICO. That's all.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

Good ICO is making by professional team, which realizing the whole benefits and disadvantages of the concept of the project. And, the concept of the projects itself needs to be so sweet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: