Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 03:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins, which ones to invest in?  (Read 62 times)
Chomsy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

I have come across so many altcoins. Am confused on which one to invest in with the little sum I have. Making a review of these altcoins is not really an easy one. If I can get a list of those with potential, I can then make my choice.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

I just recommend investing according to the money we have, Meaning there are altcoins that have cheap purchasing power and expensive. I give examples of coins that supply a little bit but still cheap example: GVT, LUN, GAS, ITICOIN, PARTIC etc.
This is just an example because the decision depends on people who want to invest, The point is select altcoin is cheap or expensive Grin

Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

I have come across so many altcoins. Am confused on which one to invest in with the little sum I have. Making a review of these altcoins is not really an easy one. If I can get a list of those with potential, I can then make my choice.

In my personal strategy, I don't invest on ICOs as most of their price values will be decreased when they hit crypto exchanges.
that's why I recommend to put an eye on the good ICOs you love and wait for them to bump and hit crypto exchanges and invest through buying coins available on trade.
Investing newly listed altcoins in www.coinmatketcap.com is better than investing on ICOs.

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:38:49 AM

just try to make a research on TOP 50 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap list
choose the best one,
i believe if TOP 50 crypto in CMC is the best crypto to invest in

angelica lovly

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:53:58 AM

in my opinion, to find out which altcoin is good to buy, of course we must analyze and thoroughly carefully the growth of market prices, there will be clearly visible type of altcoin is much in demand, the most important is we must be very observant and smart in reading market interest .
ZellaAnders

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

I know it is tough to decide in what coin you should invest, yet what you are asking is to give a free very valuable information on how to become rich, and the information you`ll receive is not a guaranteed at all. So, think about that.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

Yes indeed alithinou very much.... and constantly vyhodom and are new. I prefer EOS and Etherium. Very strong altcoins!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

The concern I have now is that most people just feel they need to invest for investing sake, the space do not work like that, you need to first research and truly understand what  you are investing into, this is the most important thing, I have seen alot of people that invested into a project and have no clue of what the project is all about

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

At this price i think you should have a look at the top altcoins, according to me NEO is highly undervalued at the oment, just research about its previous high price and now it is even under $40, so it is good value coin for holding some other you can select are ada, dash, icx all undervalued.

MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

Trade Token (TIO)
Telegram:  https://t.me/TradeToken
isaevArb

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

So many topics with same questions, why won't you make if not a research of market than research of BTT posts Wink
I will end your suffering. Buy IOTA. And hodl till pension. I am not joking - you will be surprised. Surprised granddad
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

ethereum is the best choice, or have you research any information about any other altcoins that will help and convince you to buy it? you must do some investigation before you invest.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: