Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value of investments decrease  (Read 1578 times)
Tianna

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:19:31 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.
you can't just decide to quit just because of the situation. There will always be ups and downs in Crypto and life generally. The market situation has been discouraging for months now and we are still hoping for the bull season to start quickly. Patience is all we need at this point not quit.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:23:06 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.

I also have such thoughts. Yes, for many, I'm new or just a hamster. But you can not deny a large number of problems in this market. For 5 months I did not receive not $ 1 from my work. And that means only one thing. That there are too many problems in cryptocurrency so that it would make a big profit. It's like a game on the plot I do not like.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 01:50:57 PM

yes to work on customs with casuals on daily attains on field of business and defines with personal decision as might to spares with shifts on reference to put of funds on investment with the business on bitcoin finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:53:54 PM

There will always be ups and downs in Crypto and life in general. The market situation must wait for months now and we still hope the bull season will start quickly. Patience is what we have to spend at this time not to stop.
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:33:20 PM

Investments have decreased significantly in crypto holders. But let's not forget that most of the inhabitants of the whole earth do not even know the meaning of these words. And you can even do nothing, and just wait a bit, and with the recovery of the market the potential of your portfolio will return.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:33:51 PM

Everyone of us had experienced the decrease of our investments as more coins had suffer the dumps while the bearish market continues to control the crypto world. If you believe on your coins then nothing to worry as the market will bounce back in the right time. Better to sell those shit coins as they will get hard to recover before those developers will abandon the project.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:38:16 PM

Yeah, of course inveator is leave cryptocurrency because almost all project is getting fail and scam.
We need to recover it and make investor is trust again in here.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:24:52 PM

When the market go down extremely, the value of investment lie in that you can buy coins with its original value and that is the real price of them

lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:50:41 PM

That's normal the market is in bearish so we can"t expect for coins price increase. if you decided to release your token and sell it then do it right away because probably that will continue to decrease or if you want to hodl, its been a long journey to take your token back to normal price or higher rather. We don't know how long this bearish end and when bull run come. You already losses some investment so just continue and make a hodl I think thats what the right thing to do for this bear market.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:55:07 PM

When the market go down extremely, the value of investment lie in that you can buy coins with its original value and that is the real price of them
not the fact that it will be the real price. the real price is the cost of maintaining the existence of these coins. I hope we will not see prices like this
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:05:42 PM

I think this is the concern of everyone as far as cryptocurrency is concern, the condition of the market this days is not encourage. But quit is not the solution, you just have to be diversified as the market change so that you will not be left behind  the market.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:20:15 PM

First thing it is better to hold your coins for long-term. Just only invest in coins you know. Don’t listen to any youtubers. Just make your own analysis about the project and their purposes. Patience is the key.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:45:57 PM

If you feel concerned about your portfolio, can it be better not to look at it? You should understand that the market is still bearish and in this situation it is foolish to hope to see your portfolio in profit if you made your purchases last year. Be patient and do not look at the price of your assets until the market changes globally and a new stage of growth begins. Take care of your nerves and health.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:59:46 PM

Well market is still bearish and no hope of improving it is seen in near future. I think instead of watching your portfolio you must look for buy option and purchase those stock so that you decrease the cost price of your portfolio. But purchase only those coin which are fundamentaly strong

futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:15:38 PM

The cost of investment is definitely low. I think that the drain is now in a panic and fear that the end of bitcoin is not worth it.  Keep your coins ready, wait for your time and the nominal bull market.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:19:11 PM

If you still hold them until now, I believe that their price is only half. With the market at risk as Cryptocurrency, we cannot know that the value of our investment will decrease or increase tomorrow. So, if you have invested in Crypto, accept these risks.

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:59:32 PM

For us, 2018 was a very good lesson. It is necessary to diversify your investment portfolio. Fiat should always be in the portfolio in order to buy coins and tokens cheaper. But now I think that in the near future we will see a growth in the cryptocurrency market.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:42:37 PM

It is not easy to hold your coins, when you see your portfolio decreasing. It was always hard, but you need to stay cold blooded and calm and to hold your coins till the market situation will turn  better.
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:07:08 PM

Yes, it happens with almost all coins, and, of course, not all coins are able to withstand a long bear market. A simple analysis will allow you to weed out the garbage from your wallet, identifying priority coins that will delight you in the future.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:31:37 PM

Of course for the year the price of many coins fell very much , but do not worry much, the recovery of the top coins will clearly be, the main thing is to wait for these moments , as the market is ready to recover

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: