Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Helbiz Predictions  (Read 360 times)
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

I had time to invest by buying helbiz but when you write this post then I want to see the response of people in this forum
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

I was very disappointed when I saw that the price had fallen very low! I still hope that the team will do everything possible to raise the price!

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

Many people got profits from helbiz tokens most of them are dumpers from airdrop. When i first read the news about it's starting price, i don't believe at first but when it is already listed i was shocked that the price 1 HBZ = .0015 ETH is real. I didn't sell my HBZ tokens, that's why i am really disappointed with myself because i hold it, for now it has a really really low value.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

Many people got profits from helbiz tokens most of them are dumpers from airdrop. When i first read the news about it's starting price, i don't believe at first but when it is already listed i was shocked that the price 1 HBZ = .0015 ETH is real. I didn't sell my HBZ tokens, that's why i am really disappointed with myself because i hold it, for now it has a really really low value.
just need a little patience because the dumper airdrop or bounty is only temporary, the team worked that long for the person holding the HBZ will immediately smile after the team actually finish the roadmap and see HBZ in the bigger market

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

#HBZ Helbiz is a smart mobility system and they hardcapped their ICO last month.
I bought some tokens from ICO and also few days ago I bought more and more from bounty-airdrop dumpers Smiley

Here i want to explain why i invested in Helbiz :

1- Skrill is a huge payment processor company. And Skrill is big partner of Helbiz.
2- Skrill CEO was live on youtube with Helbiz team and also Alphabit CEO was live too.
3- I never saw a CEO of a huge company in a ICO live broadcast and this is the biggest signal for me.
4- Possible "Uber backed Project" and seems like Uber v2 is upcoming (They never told that Helbiz is backed by Uber its my personel idea)
5-Everything is going same as on roadmap and already over 1300 people registered to Helbiz platfor to rent their cars
6-Team focused on growing their business and growing fast. This summer they are starting beta test in Los Angeles

Real Business , Real Team, Real Advisors, Huge Partnerships Transparent business.

So why not to invest in Helbiz?

Official Exchanges
https://bitlish.com/trade/hbzeth
https://coinhub.io/
Non-official Exchange :
https://idex.market/eth/hbz

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8sXkQPk3Lw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s98EkMCQtZo
Thanks for your Merits Smiley

Helbiz airdrop participants contributed a lot in the recent price drop of Helbiz. I think it is one of the profitable airdrop that I got and I think this project is very promising. So, I am still holding the tokens I have received from the airdrop.
thanhdatdat23

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

Totally agree with you, i've invested in HBZ too. I can see this is a real project, real business with big advisors, partners Smiley, I bought HBZ at 0.00001 ETH (1/10 ICO) and now i can see there are many investors there, They were listed on CMC with good volume. This is a long-term investment
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

I don't know why people will blame those bounty hunters and airdrops owners once the price get dumps. To make a real ratio, bounty hunters got only 1 to 3% of the total token sales and those from air drop got 1k tokens each. The actual price was far from the projected price of the developer. I'm hoping that this will attract more buyers and make a good price soon.
Weed420

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

I have 1000 tokens helbiz whether token will be expensive later on?
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

I have noticed Helbiz, it seems like a really good project. They reached their hard cap and they have some very sound partners ready to list the yachts on their app. I hope the token will gain more traction after the app launch.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

Hellbiz telegram was so interesting when the token listed on trades.
Airdroppers vs. İnvestors situation was a mistake on the team.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

I also bought a little Helbiz coin and I determined I would hold them long term. I hope Helbiz gets $ 0.5 at the end of the year.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

Helbiz could be a great long term invest and I think that the price will rise to $1 in the next years. I did not participate into their ICO, but I bought some coins after I saw that it is already listed on CMC.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

I hope a lot with my helbiz buy their tokens with the expensive price 0.00005 eth and now the price is down 0.00002
expect 10 mei listing market price will be able to rise again
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

I got some good number of tokens during the airdrop and am still thinking of buying some right now. If you consider the fundamentals behind the project you will see its a viable project that will win for investors

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

#HBZ Helbiz is a smart mobility system and they hardcapped their ICO last month.
I bought some tokens from ICO and also few days ago I bought more and more from bounty-airdrop dumpers Smiley

Here i want to explain why i invested in Helbiz :

1- Skrill is a huge payment processor company. And Skrill is big partner of Helbiz.
2- Skrill CEO was live on youtube with Helbiz team and also Alphabit CEO was live too.
3- I never saw a CEO of a huge company in a ICO live broadcast and this is the biggest signal for me.
4- Possible "Uber backed Project" and seems like Uber v2 is upcoming (They never told that Helbiz is backed by Uber its my personel idea)
5-Everything is going same as on roadmap and already over 1300 people registered to Helbiz platfor to rent their cars
6-Team focused on growing their business and growing fast. This summer they are starting beta test in Los Angeles

Real Business , Real Team, Real Advisors, Huge Partnerships Transparent business.

So why not to invest in Helbiz?

Official Exchanges
https://bitlish.com/trade/hbzeth
https://coinhub.io/
Non-official Exchange :
https://idex.market/eth/hbz

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8sXkQPk3Lw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s98EkMCQtZo
Thanks for your Merits Smiley

This coin looks undervalued in my opinion. There is a chance for the token will be back again to the ico price or even more just like IPSX.
With all of those reasons that makes sense to invest in this one but we shall wait for another development progress and i have heard about another burn stage to the helbizz token in the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

I've received some Helbiz from the recent airdrop but I haven't invested in yet. I will keep in my eyes to this coin and probably I will buy some in the near future. It might be a good long term investment. Cheers!
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

I got  HBZ tokens  from  signature campaign and now I am praying for all Gods  that coin will get  price 0,0015 ETH)))
but  words  of Telegram  admin give me some hopes  of correct price (0,0015 ETH)

"we still have our deals with all investors brought in but please keep in mind the investors are NOT buying Helbiz own tokens but the tokens owned by the community. We had them agree and anticipate 0.0015, but as any investor they will of course buy the cheapest options on the market.
We are very confident that the price will be over 0.0015 around  the two product launched as that is the value we have found that will enable the platform to run smoothly with the initial number of users."
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

I helbiz tokens from the results of bounty sosialmedia there is a token is still in the key can not trade
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

I miss the airdrop and the bounty campaigns of Helbiz. I never thought that this company is really a gem. I think Helbiz have similarity of Frasindo. Because frasindo also have rent a car child project. But, Helbiz is for a long-term hold and it's normal that price will decrease because bounty hunters and some investors will sell it for a quick buck.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

I think that the price at the moment is underestimated by bountyhanters, and in three months we will already forget about it! A lot of positive factors play in favor of this coin, I will not list them, since they have already been listed!

[
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: