Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Helbiz Predictions  (Read 360 times)
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

Practice confirms that many have already made a profit from these tokens. Although I regret that at the right time tokens did not disappear, now the rate is really too low, but promising for purchase.
Nakinix

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

While it's hard for me to say, there are some doubts, although 1000 tokens already lie with airdrop, so I'll keep it for now, I hope for growth
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Helbiz is trading to bitlish with high volume this week and the end of this month they will try to get listed on top 5 exchanges that means a more volume to come so i expecting the price hitting back on in first day in listing.

ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

I recently noticed this project, it seems to have good prospects for development. Decent partners for work, ready to invest in their development. I hope that after the application is launched, their token will actively grow.
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

During the pre-sale period, I made a large purchase of tokens. And now I plan to buy them. If you study the details of the project, you can see its viable prospects for investors.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:59:01 PM

That is one of these rare project that could survive (and not just survive, but also show some great results, it is predicted to show price growth that will surprise even believing and devoted investors), so I think if it could survive this bloody market, it will continue its way to top. I'm not even their investor or bounty supporter (I'm actually sorry about that), but now I see that this project is really something worthy.

Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

I got  airdrtops and bounty   tokens,  also  already bought some thousands  so it is difficult wait price 0,0015 ETH, if it  will be true - I will leave my office work immediately))))
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

I got  airdrtops and bounty   tokens,  also  already bought some thousands  so it is difficult wait price 0,0015 ETH, if it  will be true - I will leave my office work immediately))))
I purchase helbiz and sad when I check the price it drops from the first day it was in fork delta. Yes I think it is hardly to achieve at the price of 0.0015 eth. I think needs on development on this project that in anyway price could moon.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
raywolf1

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

blame on airdrop/bounty catchers?nice play.
the biggest dump came from one address with huge amount of Hbz,and it was recieved from the offical wallet at January.
No reliable response from the admin of hbz group.
No evidence showed that they really collect that much money at ico.A few guys claimed they purchased at ico price,and only 1 or 2 people among them are worried about the price,is that normal for you?
Products are still just on paper.
No github.
I didnt join the ico,but I bought a lot from bitlish with my friends.No one give me satisfied answers of those questions.
I really hope you're right, but I'm still very worried about all these I've seen.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

I have a suspicion that Helbiz thus tried to advertize two little-known exchanges. Too high posted price of a token has played a role. All have rushed to sell, and then the price has promptly begun to fall.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

It is painful to watch their strategy. I think that entering bit list for a token with such a potential is equal to its murder:)  I hold some hbz and hope for the miracle to happen Smiley

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

#HBZ Helbiz is a smart mobility system and they hardcapped their ICO last month.
I bought some tokens from ICO and also few days ago I bought more and more from bounty-airdrop dumpers Smiley

Here i want to explain why i invested in Helbiz :

1- Skrill is a huge payment processor company. And Skrill is big partner of Helbiz.
2- Skrill CEO was live on youtube with Helbiz team and also Alphabit CEO was live too.
3- I never saw a CEO of a huge company in a ICO live broadcast and this is the biggest signal for me.
4- Possible "Uber backed Project" and seems like Uber v2 is upcoming (They never told that Helbiz is backed by Uber its my personel idea)
5-Everything is going same as on roadmap and already over 1300 people registered to Helbiz platfor to rent their cars
6-Team focused on growing their business and growing fast. This summer they are starting beta test in Los Angeles

Real Business , Real Team, Real Advisors, Huge Partnerships Transparent business.

So why not to invest in Helbiz?

Official Exchanges
https://bitlish.com/trade/hbzeth
https://coinhub.io/
Non-official Exchange :
https://idex.market/eth/hbz

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8sXkQPk3Lw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s98EkMCQtZo
Thanks for your Merits Smiley

They said that the listing price is .0015 ethvper helbiz token but unfortunately, airdroppers dump it the day that the developer spread the news about it's exchanger which affect it's value. It dropped too much that caused panicking for investors but I still believe thag Hbz is still worth holding.

jumbo

Activity: 79
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

The problem with Helbiz is not only in their strategy or the bad timing, sicne they got some late January and February investors selling their token short in March at  very low market.

Their real problem is coming from a very wrong set tokenomics (and I do not mean tokens volume, caps or other basics, I mean a broken token supply/demand model and a weak support for tokens value coming from their business model and the token integration in this model). If only they'd calculated the free float and the sustainable token supply/demand ratio, they would've probably avoid that drastic devaluation of token.

Their extremely high free float came from an awful airdrop and bounty campaigns. If I were one of the Helbiz executives or investors, I would kick their ICO manager, advisor or whoever else offered that ICO strategy, right in the balls, because he made it to them and to their token buyers.

Now, there are 2 choices:

1. Hodling for a couple years and hoping, that the team will figure out how to build the business, create a real token liquidity and hence bring the value and price back. That's a gamble. And buying more now when it looks so low is even more gamble, since the company got punched in the face and it is not clear if they can hold that punch.

2. Sell now and fix the loss. I would only go for it, if you need money right now, since you've already lost most value, if you invested during the ICO. Further losses can't hurt much more in the absolute value. But there is a chance to get your money back later.
ahmedbrown

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

Before now I also have confident in Helbiz, coming from there great development projects and idea behind the token but I was amazed to see the coin drop massively within 12 hours of first introduction into the market. It drop from 0.015eth to about 0.0000020eth thats more than 1200% drop in price.

I only hope when the token is been listed on one of the major exchange on the 10th May, the price will be improve because people really invest on this token.
Drfalcon

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

I do not have enough knowledge about the Helbiz project. They have invested well in ICO time. But some people still call it a scam project. I did not invest. But there's a little token from the airdrop. Let's wait.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
jomvill

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:26:43 AM

At Walletinvestor.com we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of digital coins like Helbiz. If you are looking for a  nice project
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: