Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nano Withdraw from Hitbtc?  (Read 135 times)
adamantasaurus (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to transfer my nano to my main wallet from trading wallet on hitbtc so I can withdraw it to my wallet. But when I try to transfer it, it says currency operations not available. Does anyone know what is going on is the wallet in maintenance or something?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:12:38 PM
Merited by adamantasaurus (7)

Most of the users have been constantly moaning that hitbtc exchange might be a Scam or they have lost their money while holding or trading them on hitbtc. Hence I have never used the exchange and will never try to use them for sure. Some users on this forum came with a similar complaint and have not got past through many times. I am not saying this to scare you, but it's the truth with this particular exchange. Hence if you had got access through your wallet successfully, transfer all your nano to a safer wallet and stop visiting the exchange. To be sure, there are lot more good exchanges to exchange or trade your nano.

Some of the possible alternatives I suggest which could solve your currency operation error :

1. Since you are dealing with Nano, I have checked the status of the currency in this page. This exchange has a webpage for tracking the system health of a particular currency and going by Nano we can see that you cannot Transfer or Withdraw your currency. You can just trade the currency going by the current maintenance period. Just wait for the maintenance to get over and take off the currency completely from the exchange.

2. A rare case : Someone might have gained access through your account and changed your password. If your mail has been compromised, hacker might get access to your wallet. To prevent this, the so called secured system of hitbtc locks your account temporarily until you initiate the password recovery request. You can receive the notification for password change in your account. If you hadn't requested for one, try contacting the hitbtc team.

Hope these suggestions help you.  Smiley
adamantasaurus (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

Most of the users have been constantly moaning that hitbtc exchange might be a Scam or they have lost their money while holding or trading them on hitbtc. Hence I have never used the exchange and will never try to use them for sure. Some users on this forum came with a similar complaint and have not got past through many times. I am not saying this to scare you, but it's the truth with this particular exchange. Hence if you had got access through your wallet successfully, transfer all your nano to a safer wallet and stop visiting the exchange. To be sure, there are lot more good exchanges to exchange or trade your nano.

Some of the possible alternatives I suggest which could solve your currency operation error :

1. Since you are dealing with Nano, I have checked the status of the currency in this page. This exchange has a webpage for tracking the system health of a particular currency and going by Nano we can see that you cannot Transfer or Withdraw your currency. You can just trade the currency going by the current maintenance period. Just wait for the maintenance to get over and take off the currency completely from the exchange.

2. A rare case : Someone might have gained access through your account and changed your password. If your mail has been compromised, hacker might get access to your wallet. To prevent this, the so called secured system of hitbtc locks your account temporarily until you initiate the password recovery request. You can receive the notification for password change in your account. If you hadn't requested for one, try contacting the hitbtc team.

Hope these suggestions help you.  Smiley

Yea I contacted support and they just said to keep waiting that their wallet was under maintenance so in the meantime I traded back to BTC tried to withdraw the BTC to binance and I never got a confirmation email tried it about 5 times still no confirmation email. I contacted support, haven't heard back from them. Ironically I heard back from them about the nano but not about the confirmation email.....
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:59:59 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 12:23:30 AM by andthereyou

Many people had a problem with that exchange. If you have not do research before you use that exchange then more likely you will have problem with it. Just like me I could not withdrew my coins because the withdrawal fee was more expensive then the number of coins I had. Also I could not sell it. Anyway it have small $ value so it really does not matter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: