Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin are prefer for time term hold?  (Read 196 times)
hvdf112 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

i need to some advice for long term holding coin

Which coin are prefer for time term hold?
tempcontrol

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

I think that SIBCoin could be great for holding long term. Looking at their tech i hope their value will skyrocket. They have offline wallet that focuses on privacy with untraceable transactions and low fees. Also its kinda cheap right now.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

You can consider that every coin can jump in price for some time, but I would keep some blockchain project with good roadmaps and good team. EOS should be very nice now, it is cheap and main net will be launched this summer. You have to take in consideration blockchains and infrastructure projects. Cheers!

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

hello buddy
I recommend for long-term investment from the side of the community. of course Bitcoin is the best choice, and for ALT coins like ETH, ETC, EOS, Monero, XRP, XLM can be viewed from coinmarketcap.com
if you want to speculate coins before invest, better it to research from road-map like IOST, Byteball, Callisto(just my opinion)
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

Do your own research and use google. Read whitepapers. Simply asking here on the forums won't get you much far and you'll end up losing money.

If you are looking for a place to start, i would suggest you read up on Ethereum and see why so many people trust and invest so much money into it.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

As of right now if you want to take a safe bet then go for ethereum or Bitcoin .There is no safe bet on the crypto market other than these .But things are changing pretty fast

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

I still prefer in holding bitcoin even a lots of crypto available in the market today
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

My choices are ethereum and bitcoin. Recent estimates suggest that prices for ethereum and bitcoin will increase by the end of this year.
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

I prefer to hold bitcoin, I still believe the market will rise soon. believe that.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Asking this kind of question, you will get 2 types of people responding to your question.
First one is people who is promoting their campaign or their own portfolio. Their reason is quite simple, if you and maybe your friend buying the coin, they will gain profit.

The second one is people who will suggest Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because these coins are the highest market cap coins (at least until now). And there is no need other reason to buy those two.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

IMO, the crypto of the Coinmarketcap Top 5, is well suited for long-term holdings because they are the potential future coin. You may consider investing in ETH and long-term hold because by the end of 2018, ETH's exchange rate will be up to $ 2,000, which will help you make a significant profit!

razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

Prospects Ripple as a financial tool will provide an increase in demand in 2018-2019, analysts say. An optimistic forecast assumes almost complete replacement of traditional calculation systems. Using XRP, the largest banks can significantly reduce their costs. At the same time, the current protocols will ensure a high degree of protection and full anonymity of counterparties.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

I will recomment you do some research on which coin to hold, that you can see in their road maps and white papers, one my best to buy and hold now is Travelflex.
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

I do not think it's hard to choose If only for long-term investment. My advice Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves is the best at the moment.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:46:07 PM
Merited by AiwaDima (1)

I think that for long-term investments you will find the following coins perfect:
- ETH
- NEO
- ADA
It seems to me that these are quite perspective coins that can bring you a good profit after a while. You can also buy bitcoin but I think the three coins I mentioned above will bring you bigger profits than the bitcoin investments.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

If you are looking for long term holds then so not think much and simply invest in bitcoin and ethereum, after few years you will be very happy with your decision.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

I think that first the author of this question should think about what he wants, more precisely, what profit he wants to receive and for what period of time. If you are thinking about short-term profits for several months, then I'm not your advisor. If you are thinking about investing for a period of 1 year or more, but I would advise you to study each coin yourself (from the top 50), and not listen to the opinions of other people.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

Everyone should hold the biggies:
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • NEO

Midcap Holds:
  • AION
  • 0x
  • Binance Coin

Smallcap Holds:
  • DeepOnion
  • Switcheo
  • Hive

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jimmyvasquez27

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

in my opinion there are three good coins to hold, namely bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

You can invest in the top ten coins on http://coinmarketcap.com in other to be able to invest in a very low risky coin as we are sure those coins are going to remains with us as far as the blockchain remain.  If you want to invest on some risky coins because of the high return if the remain in the market I will advice you look into the following coins: Wave, Neo, xem, zcash and dogecoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: