Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin are prefer for time term hold?  (Read 196 times)
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

Bitcoin is always a great top choice for long term hold. After that, do your research on the  top 20 coins and hold as many as you can afford. For holding any risky pump and dump  low cap coins, one need to watch those daily and invest only very small amount of money.
MMDDG

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

i need to some advice for long term holding coin

Which coin are prefer for time term hold?

BERRY is my hold of the year and with a low cost of acquiring right now it should be yours too. At only .10 cents each it's currently less than 1/3 of the ICO price! Within the next 3 months Rentberry.com will be releasing their mobile app so that tenants and renters all over the world will begin to connect and fulfill their long term rentals. Making use of their internal cryptocurrency called “berry” tenants can send applications, leases and maintenance requests. The system will also save the tenants money up front by enabling security deposits to be crowdsourced. This potentially will free up the $500 billion security deposit assets which usually just sit in a bank somewhere earning little to no interest. Use cases like this are only the beginning for rentberry and its berry cryptocurrency because as the community behind it develops and grows fresh groundbreaking uses will be created. Learn more by visiting their telegram channel @ https://t.me/RentberryNews  Rentberry is also looking to add to its growing number (240,000+)  of listings by having Landlords fill out an easy form here: https://goo.gl/forms/Gmya3xvDZCOqY7P33 They’re expanding internationally from the U.S so all countries are welcome to apply. Berry is now available on exchanges such as Hitbtc or Idex, I wouldn't wait until it hits the larger exchanges because it will be a lot more costly to you!
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? It is good long time investment. I know very good projrct called NagrCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

ADA XVG TRX ETH ETC NEO. All this coin is good and the price is very cheap. You can randomly choose among them to hold long. will never be disappointed
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

for long-term investments, I prefer my favorite Ethereum coin. she has good prospects for price growth
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

I am certain that the infrastructure projects are quite a safe investment, short and long term. Maybe even go for the new-ish ones, the ones with advanced tech behind them like Wanchain, Icon, Aion, Zilliqa etc. as these can give you massive returns in the long run.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

It is hard to prefer or to give some good coin because even us we didn't know what happen in the future but I always advice if you want for a coin that good for your money and sure profit, choose some famous coin like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.  I think you need more time to read some article or any site that regarding about crypto, to be at advance and get more information.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

Try to find something small, which is developing with a good team and has potencial conditions in crypto. This is about the long term period.
If you want to gain some profit in few month choose something among reliable crypto like ETH. It will be higher investment but you would be able to get more profit.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

Start reading whitepapers of each coins in the coinmarketcap so that you will know which of these coins are for long term hold,do not rely to other's suggestion know it by yourself so that you wont be going regret what you have at the end of the day.You shouldnt be asking random people which is which because different people has different point of views.

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

630+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

Protocols such as Wanchain, Zilliqa, ZRX, Aeternity, and Icon.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: