Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is taking a breath  (Read 401 times)
firasbc (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

The crypto-currencies showcase is grabbing a seat today after a solid run-up. Bitcoin is holding in the $9,300 territory at mid-morning subsequent to ascending as high as $9,500. The subtle $10,000 hindrance is in locate, however the walk towards it continues getting slowed down by anxious speculator pullbacks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

I don't know what you guy mean. I think btc is now sizeway and it's quite normal and good for the return of the King in the long run. Traders can take profit after buying around bottom areas. If btc reduces about $500 and break
short-term supported area at $8600, it may, to some extents, taking a breath as you said. However, i don't think that btc shall break that price. Just wait for mor supporting information for btc to surpass $10000  Roll Eyes
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

It's true that the trip to $ 10,000 is currently a little slow and steady, but I think in the near future it will surely pass the price fence up.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

it is called accumulation (https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/accumulation.asp). and right now the wise money is buying up bitcoin and literary accumulating more bitcoin in their pockets while keeping the price low near $9000 and preventing the rise from breaking out for the time being. as they run out of money to buy bitcoin the pressure will be lifted and the "lift off" will start.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

More likely the $10,000 will be reached by this month, i can say this by observing how the market is looking right now. In most cases it will probably raise more than that, i think it will become $12k+.

manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

The crypto-currencies showcase is grabbing a seat today after a solid run-up. Bitcoin is holding in the $9,300 territory at mid-morning subsequent to ascending as high as $9,500. The subtle $10,000 hindrance is in locate, however the walk towards it continues getting slowed down by anxious speculator pullbacks.

True that there is lot of speculation in bitcoin right now too. However, in comparison to the last year, I believe that the volatility is somehow low and people are becoming more aware about the prospects of bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

It's a normal and mini correction that it has to get through.
More likely the $10,000 will be reached by this month
We are starting this month of May and that's possible and likely to happen that we'll see it very soon bitcoin hits $10,000 as it's trying to stabilize now at $8,500 - $9,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

Bitcoin has face alot of challenges in market price, and it over the challenges, which many other alt-coin benefits, where the price movement is going high to Normal 10,000 USD and is going to be more than that in time coming, Bitcoin has done a great job, by maintain his position and is the best for a short time investment.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

Ye, of course Bitcoin needs some break sometimes and I know it will go up so good next time. In time everybody will be FOMOd again.
CasualSam

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

It's true that the trip to $ 10,000 is currently a little slow and steady, but I think in the near future it will surely pass the price fence up.

More than 20000 this year!
RicardoRicky

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

bitcoin rises always miss the expectation, great when careless pay attention to the graph rising in the market bitcoin always give surprise. I think the best keeps holding it until the peak of the price increase really comes and stabilizes.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

it takes about 2 months for bitcoin to drop from all time high ($ 20k) to the lowest point (about $ 5k). Within 2 months it is enough to give big trauma for most traders. This is because the bitcoin drops to about -70% of its peak value. Even today, there are still many people who are still in a loss because buying bitcoin above $ 10k. Surely this will affect the process of recovering from bitcoin.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

yes, so far so good.. if this is not short time correction, I would be very happy, cause that mean bitcoin will steady to gain back all its value... and I hope by end of the year we will see price  three times more then now
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

And it went down as expected, but it has nothing to do with "anxious speculator pullbacks" as it clearly shows in BTC's 4H chart that it has completey broken down from a descending triangle which is a bearish formation. In the short term BTC is looking Bearish as it also currently forming another bearish flag which could sent Bitcoin down to 8,600$ - 8,700$. RSI is still overbought and MACD is bearish but this could be just a temporary dip for BTC's successful run.

Dips like this shouldn't be worried about as it is a way to establish a more better run for BTC on its way back up to 10,000$, hoping for BTC to go back up now above to 10k will be a bad thing to hope for.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

however the walk towards it continues getting slowed down by anxious speculator pullbacks.

the "walk" towards $10000 slowed down as soon as price reached above $9000 and everyone started their accumulation of bitcoin. it is not slowing down it is already slow because of how this phase generally works and it only needs time to come to an end and we see the real rise happen.

There is a FOMO brewing...
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

My bullish sentiment tells me that this is healthy pullback before we consolidate around the high 9k's to try to test the 9.7k resistance (or even 10k) later this month, so the current prices (8900-8800 right now) could represent a perfect opportunity to buy cheap before the next uptrend begins. So anyone who has some fiat left should either buy asap or wait to see if we go lower and then buy.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

currently bitcoin in my opinion will be at the price of 9000 and 10000 $, so bitcoin this year is more suitable for short-term investments, because the increase will not be like years ago, this is just my personal opinion
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

I am not worried at all, when I see how nicely the community is growing and that there are some large heavy weight investors just waiting for proper regulatory guidelines...

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

at any price and any bad news about bitcoin I still believe and be sure bitcoin will progress and the price will go up and take advantage of the opportunities available for investment with bitcoin
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

Although the price is not up yet, but I think it will soon move up, and the current stable price is good for buying and holding.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: