Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:30:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC @20k$ vs Eth @ 2,500$  (Read 401 times)
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

Both coins are solid investments, but which will you choose BTC @ 20k$ (just like what happened in the last quarter of 2017) or ETh @ 2,500$?

Hmmm, I think BTC will get to $20k before ETH will get to $2500. My reason is because BTC has already attain that in December 2017 although it was not long before its fall.
qfswoghq

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

I will choose to invest most of the money in bitcoin, and in the next two years, bitcoin can easily break through 20K, and some predict that even 50K can be achieved. ETH will also have more projects to use it as the basis, but the growth rate may be slightly slower than bitcoin.
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin both are  most valuable and most demand-able. I think may be possible Bitcoin $20,000 and the Ehereum $2500 in the year 2018. actually Both coins are best for investment and both have a very high potential in the future. nowadays both are most popular all over the world. in the future Ethereum and Bitcoin will be more valuable and more popular all over the world.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

I would pick ether i am already staking my ether not planning to sell anymore . Ethereum is having lots of good news coming Even casper POS implementation in place once this happens ethereum will go to moon . More over why i am beliving ethereum . Still its having real usecase everyday lots of transaction is happening in ethereum network everyday new smartcontracts being created.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

These are the comparisons of two good coins on cryptocurrency business, although that two coins are the leading coin on cryptocurrency business, but without a doubt bitcoin still the king of all coins. Maybe the main aspect why bitcoin and ethereum still the king and queen of cryptocurrency business, are all about the management system. And the majority of investors who wants to invest on bitcoin and ethereum.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

The rising price of crypto has a major influence on investment.The speculators are increasingly actively predicting the fate of each digital coin for the foreseeable future. Just think this April ETH price is very cool but if you have to beat BTC seems still not possible.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

Both coins are solid investments, but which will you choose BTC @ 20k$ (just like what happened in the last quarter of 2017) or ETh @ 2,500$?
At the moment I have more confidence in bitcoin, and I think that bitcoin will reach a mark of $ 20,000 much earlier, the eth I think at this moment will cost about $ 1300. Recently, I have transferred all my assets to bitcoin.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

I think that the trend is more in favour of ether catching in marketcap with ethereum and thus is more profitable now to buy ethereum than BTC. I think that also other players like NEO are even better than these two

ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

Eth 2500$ is better now,cuz 2018 is a year of platforms.,dapps,and Real application of blockchain technology in business processes, and BTC 20k$ just make everybody to buy more and we don`t see huge development of crypto industry,just more speculations
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

I think Ethereum is more likely to cost $ 2500 than bitcoin for$20,000. Let's see what happens at the end of 2018.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:05:56 PM

Great chances for bitcoin could go $20k this year. Once bitcoin could grow this year I think next to that is ethereum. Since both has the biggest potential btc and ethereum are on my portfolio.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Spiderman3

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

I would invest in both coins.  I think in the future eth and btc will grow in price several times.  I think the price this year on btc will be $ 15000 and on eth about $ 1500.
goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

Both of the are good for long term investment. If BTC rise ofcourse ETH will rise too. So I think we can't debate who is the best Coin for long term investment. 1 BTC for $20K = 8 ETH for $2.5K. So, it makes no big difference.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
Batzko

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

I already invested in both coins. Can't go wrong with BTC and ETH  Smiley
vitkamenev

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

It would be better to invest in BTC and ETH. But all the same, these coins will go to one trend. Therefore, based on last year, I think bitcoin will reach before this mark.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

last time bitcoin went up, ethereum could barely get above $1000 and with all the struggles that it has been facing and also the fact that the demand for it is decreasing as the ICOs are no longer the hot topic, it can not go back up there like that so i don't have high hopes for it anymore.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

BTC and ETH are indeed solid coin, these two coins are great for investing in the future. as we looking before in December 2017 Bitcoin once reached a price of more than $ 20,000 and I think by the end of this year Bitcoin will reach that price again and the price Ethereum will be far behind from Bitcoin.

heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

20k for 1 BTC is more realistic than 2.5k for 1 ETH so I prefer BTC one  Smiley At the same time I think that BTC will be 25-30 k $ this year and ETH will be 2k$+ for long term

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

bitcoin is an obvious choice. Eth has been having a lot of issue as of late and quite frankly I'm scared of investing in it at this point. Hopefully when things improve we can revisit this topic and my opinion might change but for now B T C.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

For bitcoin is so good but its so expensive. And i choose ethereum because i truly believe that this altcoin have the potential to go head to head against bitcoin in the future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: