Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin Bourse System shares!  (Read 1442 times)
dotcoin (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:17:41 PM

Bitcoin Bourse SYSTEM SHARES IPO offers investors exclusive right to participate from the system fees.

Bitcoin Bourse is owned by Bitcoin SARL, but we offer our customers opportunity to participate in the profits of the system.

We offer System shares, which do not represent ownership of the company, but weekly dividend of 0.001% of the all fees generated by our exchange.

Our IPO started on August 15, 2013, early birds offer of 10.000 shares was sold out soon for 0.1 BTC and later we were selling the rest of 40.000 shares for 0.15BTC.

System shares are not depended on the profitability of the system, but on the turnover.

System shares are can be bought and sold on Bitcoin Bourse for BTC. Price of early birds 10.000 shares is 0.1BTC, the rest of shares is priced for 0.15BTC.

We will publish each week official statement of turnover and number of trades.

Bitcoinbourse.eu was launched on October 1st, 2013, and we are growing fast.

Bitcoin Bourse generates income from funding the account and from the payout of the funds. There is a fee of 1% of the bitcoins deposit into Bitcoin Bourse and 1% fee from the payout of bitcoins from Bitcoin Bourse.

Total there is 2% fee of deposit and payout of bitcoins into Bitcoin Bourse trading system.

Here is the original IPO prospect: English: https://bitcoinbourse.eu/pdf/BitcoinBourse_IPO.pdf Français: https://bitcoinbourse.eu/pdf/BitcoinBourse_IPO_FR.pdf

Every Sunday at midnight trading system counts all the fees obtained in the last week and pays a dividend of 0,001% for every System share.

Currently /November 25, 2013/ there is about 17.000 shares still available.

To buy System shares simple sign up and go to menu Shares. https://BitcoinBourse.eu

BitcoinBourse.eu offers also Pass Through of our system shares.

10 PT shares means 1 System share of Bitcoin Bourse.

We will offer to Cryptostocks users 50.000 PT shares, which represents 5.000 system shares of Bitcoin Bourse.

Each PT share represents 0.0001% of weekly revenue of BitcoinBourse.

PT 10 System shares are can be bought and sold on Cryptostocks.com for BTC. Price of 50.000 shares is 0.015 BTC each.

To buy PT 10 System shares go here: https://cryptostocks.com/securities/59

Questions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:26:45 PM

Another ridiculous IPO

- Reserved
pascal257

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:06:10 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 11:22:30 PM by pascal257

explain why ridiculous
With great pleasure.

Let's start off with your IPO itself. With 10k shares @BTC.1 and 40k (90k) shares @BTC.15 you're evaluating your company at BTC7,000 respectively BTC14,500 if counting privately held shares (available for sell after period of time).
At current exchange rates thats roughly $5,600,000 / $11,600,000.

Now least take a look at your page. It's not that ugly that I want to scratch my eyes out, but it wouldn't win any design awards either. I'd say you can get a student to build this within a week for generous $1,000. Let's say you have some funky code behind your site (although you're actually only handling bitcoin, but I come to that in a bit). Let's hire a professional programmer for $200/hour (although he'd tell you, that you shouldn't build a site which aims for a volume of BTC100k/week in PHP, but that's another story). Let him work for 2 whole weeks, so @ 40 hours per week, that's 80 hours or $16,000 for the trading system. Total cost including extreme super high performance hosting let's say $20,000. That's 0,35% (0,17%) of your IPO.

Onto your prospectus. Let's start off by asking what your current volume is. You stated that your trading system started in October. Given that you want to hit BTC1,000/week in let's say 2 months (early 2014). You should be at BTC250/week right now. In summer 2014 you want to hit BTC10,000/week, which will result in an ROI of about 1 year. Estimating very optimistically (let's say summer begins in may) that's a current ROI of 18 months.

Given my previous points and that your business model is inferior to other exchanges (buyer needs to transfer money directly to the seller (bitcoin.de does the same and you can do some research on why that's inferior)) and that you're blatantly advertising 0 fees (in fact you're paying an insane 2% fee for what is an escrow service), this IPO smells like scam or you're just delusional or highly incompetent.

So I can only repeat myself:
Another ridiculous IPO

Edit: Forgot to mention another flaw. With a payout of 0,001% per share for all your income (your fees) at 100k shares, that's 100% of your income. How are you going to pay your bills?

Edit 2: It goes on. There's so much BS to cover here. You state that 17k shares are still available. But you're still advertising the early bird price. That doesn't make sense. Shouldn't the early bird shares be sold by now?
Also you state on your website that you'll provide weekly reports. Although you claim your site is already running for almost 2 months and that you sold most of your IPO, I can't find any reports. Why's that?

For reference
Bitcoin Bourse SYSTEM SHARES IPO offers investors exclusive right to participate from the system fees.

Bitcoin Bourse is owned by Bitcoin SARL, but we offer our customers opportunity to participate in the profits of the system.

We offer System shares, which do not represent ownership of the company, but weekly dividend of 0.001% of the all fees generated by our exchange.

Our IPO started on August 15, 2013, early birds offer of 10.000 shares was sold out soon for 0.1 BTC and later we were selling the rest of 40.000 shares for 0.15BTC.

System shares are not depended on the profitability of the system, but on the turnover.

System shares are can be bought and sold on Bitcoin Bourse for BTC. Price of early birds 10.000 shares is 0.1BTC, the rest of shares is priced for 0.15BTC.

We will publish each week official statement of turnover and number of trades.

Bitcoinbourse.eu was launched on October 1st, 2013, and we are growing fast.

Bitcoin Bourse generates income from funding the account and from the payout of the funds. There is a fee of 1% of the bitcoins deposit into Bitcoin Bourse and 1% fee from the payout of bitcoins from Bitcoin Bourse.

Total there is 2% fee of deposit and payout of bitcoins into Bitcoin Bourse trading system.

Here is the original IPO prospect: English: https://bitcoinbourse.eu/pdf/BitcoinBourse_IPO.pdf Français: https://bitcoinbourse.eu/pdf/BitcoinBourse_IPO_FR.pdf

Every Sunday at midnight trading system counts all the fees obtained in the last week and pays a dividend of 0,001% for every System share.

Currently /November 25, 2013/ there is about 17.000 shares still available.

To buy System shares simple sign up and go to menu Shares. https://BitcoinBourse.eu

BitcoinBourse.eu offers also Pass Through of our system shares.

10 PT shares means 1 System share of Bitcoin Bourse.

We will offer to Cryptostocks users 50.000 PT shares, which represents 5.000 system shares of Bitcoin Bourse.

Each PT share represents 0.0001% of weekly revenue of BitcoinBourse.

PT 10 System shares are can be bought and sold on Cryptostocks.com for BTC. Price of 50.000 shares is 0.015 BTC each.

To buy PT 10 System shares go here: https://cryptostocks.com/securities/59

Questions?

pascal257

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:50:00 PM

That's just hilarious.

For reference
hm well, but you talking now about current exchange rates at first, we launch IPO 1.10.2013 there is a exchange rate at about 80 USD

As we sell already shares to investors i will not change any prices as the prices are in bitcoin and not as you calculate now in USD or euro.

Than talking to the page is ugly in your eyes, it can be is momently not the best design but the base functions are here and a redesign will be done if we have time, we are not searching price of best websdesign, we are simple a bitcoin exchanger. Anyway i not like the green of bitstamp too, but who cares if the site do what have to do.

About current volume, yes is maybe not at the moment as we expect in prospectus, but this will change soon.

You talking about bitcoin.de and about inferior business model do you know what bitcoin.de does and what not? do you know why Fidor bank buy Bitcoin.de? Do you think about what you talking for?

Do you think all the millions investors spend to all the US startups ( mostly of them not exists yet and are only in prelaunch or any other phases ) are worth of? Investing in Businessplans and nice designs? Oh my god do you kidding me?

Bitcoin Bourse is not a scam and i am not a scammer!

If you not want invest or not have funds for is not a problem, if you understand the things running on here you will be talk different, anyway i am a real person with real ideas and real business, you be hidden behind a forum alias.

You can meet me personal if you want and than we can discuss about what is wrong or not with Bitcoin Bourse. In the mean time please don't accuse me again as scammer or anything like that.

You only comes here to critic me, or the design on bitcoin bourse and what is it worth or can it be, i can life with critic is no problem, but look at my signature to my projects and than show me yours.

Ridiculous is only one here and it's not me nor Bitcoin Bourse!

@pascal257 

about your edits!

read and think please before you talk again!

100k shares = 100 % of system fees

50 k shares are on sold
50 k shares are mine ( of my company ) with that i pay my bills and what do you think i am a junkie? i can pay my bills any way as i run more websites as you can imagine!

also i not advertising the early bird price! Read if you can good sorry but people like you makes me sick do you real understand just one line of whats written here?

>>> Early bird is sold <<<

Anyway i not want waste more time with you if anyone have interest seriously you can contact me and i am sure respond your questions, if you want critic website design or accuse me as scammer stay away in your jealous world and rest in peace.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: