Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to find shit posters 😉  (Read 113 times)
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

Hey  almost  all shit posters  (  not saying am not or i am )  follow the same pattern  which is  post a question  ( small % )  or   answer questions  that  are already answered  in the first or 2nd page  while posts  that  give  new info  and  don't ask questions  are likely to be less spammed  and if a shit poster  joined it he will for example write a thanks post with +75 words 😉

And for posts that are more complex to spam and need discussion and arguments   it's less likely to see them  spammed by shit posts

So yeah  go check  those  post that ask questions  and you will see lot of unwanted , repeated answers   and you will for sure find some shit posters 

Cheesy
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

Aren't posting irrelevant things on the forum (looks at the title of this topic) can also be called spamming and shit posting? As far as I am concern, we don't need anyone pointing out what a shit poster is because I think everyone already has an idea of what it is since it is already too common here in the forum.

It could have been better if you posted something about "ways on how not to become a shit poster."
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

It could have been better if you posted something about "ways on how not to become a shit poster."

i dont think am able to do that  right now but will try in the future

Cheesy
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

Expectations from others should be reasonable.  Before raising (Pointing) one fingure towards other; we should know that other four fingures are targeting the targeting person itself.  
First of all we should accept that all the members in the forum are not economists having deep knowledge about economic issues or all are not technical persons having so much technical knowledge for the issues related to say mining.  
Also most of the people here are not scientists.  Many people  here are common people with average knowledge level.  Because of educational qualification differences some people may have not be having deep knowledge.
Also it is better to say something instead of keeping silent and staying oneself away at distance.  After discussion from primary issues the knowledge level of the members will increase slowly.  
But I am unable to understand the benefit of this post.  How this post is going to help bitcoiners?  Just insulting others with bad words can not make a man superior to others.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: