Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] JOYS - We transform digital money into real goods  (Read 24842 times)
BeeDeePee

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

How long does your project exist?
The project was launched in September 2017. More information about the history and future plans is here: https://joys.digital/en/#road-map
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

We were given a positive rating on the following sites:

ICOMarks 6,9/10
TrackICO 4,3/5
ICObench 4,0/5
TopTokenSales 5/5
VioletV

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

The project was launched in September 2017. More information about the history and future plans is here: https://joys.digital/en/#road-map
Tell me more about work of your system with shops, where i can buy your terminal?
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Tell me more about work of your system with shops, where i can buy your terminal?
You do not need to buy a terminal, we integrate our system into yours. And then your sellers will be able to act as usual, but the store will be available to accept payments in cryptocurrency. Our system automatically exchanges various digital money for JOYS cryptocurrency, which acts as coupons or discounts for goods. It allows to make all operations legal. More information about project: https://joys.digital/en/
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

if the concept offered by the JOYS project can run smoothly I think there will be many who support it because JOYS project brings digital money that can be converted into real goods
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

We are pleased to inform you that our Pre-ICO is coming to an end today.
The ICO starts on June 21. We invite you to participate! The price of a token at the start — $0.03, from the 9th day — $0,035, from the 15th day — of $0.04.
The minimum investment amount is $ 2,000.
Soft cap / hard cap — $ 30 000 000/ 105 000 000

You should install and register Joys wallet to participate: https://wallet.joys.digital/ or Reticule http://download.joys.digital/latest/, in the investor's office https://joys.cash, submit an application and pay order to buy JOYS.
Ramse$777

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

I think that you are doing a very necessary thing. Today, it is important to promote the cryptocurrency into the real economy, so that shops can safely use it to attract buyers and accept payments. I hope that you will achieve your goals!
BeeDeePee

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

I think that you are doing a very necessary thing. Today, it is important to promote the cryptocurrency into the real economy, so that shops can safely use it to attract buyers and accept payments. I hope that you will achieve your goals!
Thank you for your support, it is important for us to know that the project is interesting. We will do everything to succeed.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

if the concept offered by the JOYS project can run smoothly I think there will be many who support it because JOYS project brings digital money that can be converted into real goods
Thank you for your support, we believe in the success and relevance of our solution and will do everything possible to make the project succeed.
Ramse$777

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

You claim that you will help projects and cryptocurrency owners LEGALLY use cryptocurrencies in stores around the world. But how is this possible with different laws and in many places it is not considered money?
BeeDeePee

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

You claim that you will help projects and cryptocurrency owners LEGALLY use cryptocurrencies in stores around the world. But how is this possible with different laws and in many places it is not considered money?
Our service exchanges the buyer's cryptocurrency for cryptocurrency JOYS, which in accordance with the loyalty program of the store can act as a discount coupon or a gift card. They are often used in stores. It is legal all over the world, we've checked. Then the system will transfer JOYS to Fiat or desired cryptocurrency.
Ramse$777

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Our service exchanges the buyer's cryptocurrency for cryptocurrency JOYS, which in accordance with the loyalty program of the store can act as a discount coupon or a gift card. They are often used in stores. It is legal all over the world, we've checked. Then the system will transfer JOYS to Fiat or desired cryptocurrency.

Very good! How to use reticule wallet?
BeeDeePee

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

Very good! How to use reticule wallet?

You must start Gith, wait for sync Blockchain and after that you can create wallet.
VioletV

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

It’s a great idea to turn a crypto currency into bonuses and gift cards to legalize it. I hope you can integrate your system everywhere.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:10:58 PM

It’s a great idea to turn a crypto currency into bonuses and gift cards to legalize it. I hope you can integrate your system everywhere.
Thank you for your support, we will do everything possible for this.
Crash_f

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

Tell me more about your partnership with Rate & Goods
BeeDeePee

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

Tell me more about your partnership with Rate & Goods
Rate & Goods is a service where people add reviews of the products they have purchased, scan barcodes, add prices and photos of the goods. To stimulate their activity, the service gives virtual points for each action. After the ICO, it is planned to introduce JOYS tokens as an incentive.
Chris_Fa$t

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

Guys, I looked at roadmap — you have ambitious plans. I hope you will be able to fulfill all that is planned. Very useful project.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

Guys, I looked at roadmap — you have ambitious plans. I hope you will be able to fulfill all that is planned. Very useful project.

Thank you for support, we are trying to make our platform better and integrate it everywhere, so that owners of cryptocurrencies and stores can freely and legally operate with digital money even in countries where they are prohibited.
luckydevelop

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

A very eye-catching project to say the least, I'm pretty excited by the prospects, but I do think that there are way too many similar projects out there, hopefully JOYS comes out on top, because that's the only one I truly support
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: