Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] JOYS - We transform digital money into real goods  (Read 24842 times)
BeeDeePee

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

It's interesting to know that this project is accepting another cryptocurrency to be exchanged with JOYS.
That would be one of the reason for the investors to join in this project.
Thank you, we will be glad if you join us
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
betgmax

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

Your project is awesome! Public Presale begins soon, right? What I need to participate?
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:12:06 AM

I see this project has a lot of advantages and power of dance to the investors, hopefully can make the projects can be smoothly and get a lot of support from investors.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:18:03 AM

To be able to use a cryptocurrency to be used freely to pay some transaction is what I've been wishing and perhaps other people too.
Now JOYS offerting the possibilities to do it, and it also connected with another cryptocurrency.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:55:57 AM

I see this project has a lot of advantages and power of dance to the investors, hopefully can make the projects can be smoothly and get a lot of support from investors.
We just look to the future, if the teams involved is always the spirit of the project will certainly be run smoothly according to plan his team here, I see a solid so I am sure to success will be achieved by this project.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

We received a positive rating from two agencies:

ICOTOP: A2
Venture Analytics: 86/100

Roll Eyes
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

Your project is awesome! Public Presale begins soon, right? What I need to participate?

Thanks, Public Presale started 16 of May

To participate, you must install and register the wallet: https://wallet.joys.digital/ or Reticule http://download.joys.digital/latest/, in the investor's office https://joys.cash pass KYC, submit an application and pay order to buy JOYS.
HellLen

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

Hello, I really like your project, where you can see the statistics of the network? Going to mine.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:11:23 PM

Hello, I really like your project, where you can see the statistics of the network? Going to mine.

Thank you, it's important to us. All information on the network statistics, hashrate and average time of the block available here: http://eth.joys.digital:3000/. Mining pool Joys — http://pool.joys.digital, Block Explorer — http://ethexplorer.joys.digital.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:34:09 PM

This is a project that i've always wanted, to be able to use the token to make a transaction to purchase a real life goods.
Just like this one, we are able to utilize cryptocurrency to make a real transaction, with a real goods.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

This is a project that i've always wanted, to be able to use the token to make a transaction to purchase a real life goods.
Just like this one, we are able to utilize cryptocurrency to make a real transaction, with a real goods.
Thanks for the support, we will do our best to build a convenient system for make a real transaction, with a real goods.
[/quote]
Elenium

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

Why do you think ordinary shops need your platform?
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

Joys allows you to make payments in any cryptocurrency and all shops that will use our system will get more buyers and owners of digital money, anything without risking. In addition, they set themselves in what currency they want to receive payment — in Fiat or cryptocurrency. Our system automatically performs all operations.
Shakhuzabiv45

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

On my opinion this project looks good and very promising.
So this project have a fine future! Goog luck to all! Kiss
Elenium

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

Joys allows you to make payments in any cryptocurrency and all shops that will use our system will get more buyers and owners of digital money, anything without risking. In addition, they set themselves in what currency they want to receive payment — in Fiat or cryptocurrency. Our system automatically performs all operations.
A very interesting solution for legalizing cryptocurrency.Where can I learn more about your plans after the ICO.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

On my opinion this project looks good and very promising.
So this project have a fine future! Goog luck to all! Kiss
Thanks for your support! It is important for us!
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

A very interesting solution for legalizing cryptocurrency.Where can I learn more about your plans after the ICO.
Thank you! Stages of development of painted in our road map: https://joys.digital/en/#road-map , for more details in White Paper, it is also published on the website.
HellLen

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

Your crypt is built on the basis of Ethereum, I understand the advantages in a large audience and developed software, but what if Buterin will change the rules? I saw on the news there were some plans.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

Your crypt is built on the basis of Ethereum, I understand the advantages in a large audience and developed software, but what if Buterin will change the rules? I saw on the news there were some plans.
We took into account the possible risks and developed Wallet-server — a separate service to communicate with current servers, it works as a bridge between Json RPC API Ethereum and our API. Wallet-server allows you to protect your current integrations from abrupt changes in the Ethereum system.
HellLen

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

We took into account the possible risks and developed Wallet-server — a separate service to communicate with current servers, it works as a bridge between Json RPC API Ethereum and our API. Wallet-server allows you to protect your current integrations from abrupt changes in the Ethereum system.
Great ! Please tell us what plans you have after the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: