Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LASER - A Blockchain-Agnostic Service Layer for improved speed, anonymity  (Read 2266 times)
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

The laser project is attractive, offering high transaction speed and anonymity. ,   Casper features before Ethereum do then it will be really amazing , the concept behind this project is great.
langnhangvl

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

when end signature campaign?
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

Very nice idea concept really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future. Hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Cryptoland (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

Very nice idea concept really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future. Hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Thanks you for your support, Laser Protocol is a great project and we already have the great names of HP Enterprises and GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES CORP, together with a lot more announcements still to come, this project will be the one to watch.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

I'm glad that I'm participating in your campaign! a lot of good reviews and a good rating from you! Well done, I wish you all to achieve!
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

A good project in the development of blockchain technology which produces its own token,there must be proof of the future
to the user let me be more confident this is the best.. Im wait

Lasers offer transaction speed, using the psuedo Laser confirmation overlay protocol from a transaction in just seconds. A great function brings cryptocurrency to the next level.
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

A good project in the development of blockchain technology which produces its own token,there must be proof of the future
to the user let me be more confident this is the best.. Im wait

Lasers offer transaction speed, using the psuedo Laser confirmation overlay protocol from a transaction in just seconds. A great function brings cryptocurrency to the next level.

Lasers offer several dimensions of functionality, one of which is the laser service layer is blockchain-agnostic, and can facilitate transactions from one blockchain to another (eg Bitcoin to Ethereum).
dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

As virtual money development has happened, limitations for individual digital money have turn out to be known concerning how much market share every money can obtain. In spite of the reason that digital assets such as BTC, ETH, and LTC are every main player, no particular one of them can become the exclusive crypto money.
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

An interesting project. I set an avatar. This is a good avatar?
nicky123abc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

Laser is a service layer model that operates on top of a blockchain network. It provides services that may not be native to a given blockchain, such as near-instant transfers, and anonymous transactions. It also has the capability of interacting with other blockchains that also have this service layer, effectively enabling separate blockchains to seamlessly interact with each other.
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

The laser project is attractive, offering high transaction speed and anonymity. ,   Casper features before Ethereum do then it will be really amazing , the concept behind this project is great.

Lasers offer some functionality that will bring cryptocurrency to the next level. One of the defining features of lasers is the laser service layer is blockchain-agnostic, and can facilitate transactions from one blockchain to another (eg Bitcoin to Ethereum).
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:20:00 AM

The problem with Laser Coin is that there are limited data on coins that can be accessed on the web. The official site, LaserICO.online, has no white paper or additional data on the task. There are images of a Laser Coin application, and a basic diagram of the loan period, but no solid data on the goals of the commitment.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

mde. The development team does not pay much attention here ... Activity in telegram chat is almost zero, as here. No dates are called. When will ICO begin?
JaekRock

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:30:02 PM

I happened to check Laser's medium page on a whim today and see they're doing a Telgram Q&A tomorrow.  It's been VERY quiet on the information front, so I hope they're able to share some more details about how things will work regarding the token sale/airdrop/timing.

https://medium.com/laserprotocol/join-lasers-monday-night-telegram-q-a-session-at-7-pm-est-8c0c5e6ff2f1
Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

Laser’s goal is be THE blockchain for trusted transactions for ALL supported cryptocurrencies. Laser provides secure, anonymous, and near-instant transfers between any two supported cryptocurrencies.
henrycryptoland

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

Sorry for lack of interaction on this forum over the past couple of months. We have been going through legal but are now ready to fully engage in our marketing activities and will be monitoring, and answering your questions in this forum regularly. Stand by for some important Laser news in the next 24 hours.
henrycryptoland

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

I happened to check Laser's medium page on a whim today and see they're doing a Telgram Q&A tomorrow.  It's been VERY quiet on the information front, so I hope they're able to share some more details about how things will work regarding the token sale/airdrop/timing.

https://medium.com/laserprotocol/join-lasers-monday-night-telegram-q-a-session-at-7-pm-est-8c0c5e6ff2f1

Hi there, sorry we have been a little quiet on here, we have been going through legal but are now ready to launch into our marketing activity and will be posting and answering questions on here regularly. In case you missed the live Q&A, below is a link to a summary of some of the best content.

https://medium.com/laserprotocol/recap-of-mondays-q-a-session-on-telegram-bb5c9e75ddc4
henrycryptoland

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

The Whitelist is now open and our Crowdsale will officially go live on the 3rd of September.
http://laser.xyz/investors/
henrycryptoland

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

PR: Laser Network announces availability of whitelist and date of crowdsale launch....https://www.crypto-reporter.com/press-releases/laser-network-announces-availability-of-whitelist-and-date-of-crowdsale-launch-5040/

Calula

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

I am keeping tabs on things.. all the good luck for the way your projects develop..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: