Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MAKE a DEAL: Merit+ for your Right prediction  (Read 174 times)
Dread (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 02:20:10 PM by Dread

hi, guys!
how about Deals for a Merit?
for example: i try to make a deal for 1 of event
i choise word like a [MAKE A DEAL OPP(1) +1] propose from X.X.20XX
[MAKE A DEAL (1)+1] - is it my confirm to the deal - your opp should to make this too- write - [MAKE A DEAL OPP +1]
[MAKE A DEAL] =  your confirmation for event
[.. OPP ..] = name of opponents with which do u want to make a deal
[... +1] = +1 - is it nomber of your Merit in Deal
[... (1)..] = is it number of opps with u want to play (1, 2, 3, 4...N (Nolimit))

- if you lose and that been more then 1 opponent- you should to pay to everyone of them  
- if u had a Right prediction- opp should pay to u your Merit

===================================================
that may looks like:
John112:  i predict a ETH for 3000$ to the end of this month [MAKE A DEAL (1) +1], propose from 1 jan 2018 to the 1 feb 2018
XXBoy: ok, lets do it [MAKE A DEAL John112 (1) +1]
John112: confirmeted [MAKE A DEAL XXBoy (1) +1]
===================================================

- for the liers we create a BANLIST and they cant to use that topic for uppen his rank,
but for others, that may be a nice move to the long way to the up rank

- please create a short deals! (from hours to the month and not be a longer)
longway deals may be a forgeted

**and i will be glad to see a Merit for my idea from your next wins))

______________________BLACKLIST of Liers (Dont Deal with them)______________________

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dread (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

i`ll be a first

i predict BTC for 8250$ in this month [MAKE A DEAL OPP(1) +1] propose from 1 may 2018 to 1apr 2018
he make a touche line of 8250$

Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Dread (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

Merit is not intended for gambling or other LQ stuff... Merit is meant to reward HQ posts/threads.
Misusing merit for stuff like this just renders it completely useless.

why not?
it`s just a idea!
if u lose over 1 Merit for prediction- u may to try the choise my prediction and win much more in real trading

Merit maybe a nice for anybody

Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

Don't understand what the post is all about. What are you insinuating? That members of the forum should gamble their merit? Who is even ready to give out his merit for a mere prediction.
dmyddtun

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

The purpose of this forum is to encourage people to speak their voice and to create a healthier environment for the bitcoin community if it is a bad sign for everyone to abuse Merit.
nev1d

Activity: 112
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

I do not know if this is allowed on the forum, but the idea is not bad. I do not understand just who will send all this and who will follow.
Dread (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

Don't understand what the post is all about. What are you insinuating? That members of the forum should gamble their merit? Who is even ready to give out his merit for a mere prediction.

nope, i`m about deal with your(or anybody else) prediction
u, or somebody, will be rewarded for Right prediction

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

I think you are misusing merit, because merit is obtained if the content of your post is interesting and useful not in a way like prediction or gambling.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

It seems to me that such passionate games do not have a place in this forum. People here need to receive merit for good and high-quality posts that can benefit and not merit for predictions.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Dread (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

i`ll be a first

i predict BTC for 8250$ in this month [MAKE A DEAL OPP(1) +1] propose from 1 may 2018 to 1apr 2018
he make a touche line of 8250$

just look higher, at the my prediction for 1 May
at this moment- on 12 May Bitcoin touched the line 8250$ and go some deeper

louie69

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

Based on the rules of bitcoin forum, you will gain a merit from your constructive postings and I think the thread is more of a gambling proposal just to earn some merit. We all know how hard to get a merit nowadays but we have to live with it because that's the way it is and I believe somehow, merit will come to your end in due time.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Dread (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

Based on the rules of bitcoin forum, you will gain a merit from your constructive postings and I think the thread is more of a gambling proposal just to earn some merit. We all know how hard to get a merit nowadays but we have to live with it because that's the way it is and I believe somehow, merit will come to your end in due time.

maybe, but..
mate, what is a constructive post?
this is a messages who give a some good or profitable info for any who read them

if will be some guys sold they BTC and buy now- they be haved a some profit- is that constructive post for that guys?
i think- yes

Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

why do you make a post like this? do not you know the rules to behave in this forum? never sell merit or promise merit only for a prediction. because everyone can only predict does not mean the right prediction is a quality post
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

I think these kinds of games to receive and send merit is against the forum rules, may be some official moderator should come and post here if this is ok or not.

Dread (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

I think these kinds of games to receive and send merit is against the forum rules, may be some official moderator should come and post here if this is ok or not.

just look at trading predictions post
this is like that
ok- if i will to predict- its will be a looking like a for announcement of my hypothetical (youtube or other)channel or that will be a normal, because u can make a profit?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: