Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:47:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let us compare our signatures?(signature bounty campaign all in)  (Read 62 times)
burakdat (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

I am looking for a good signature for jr. members only but if you are in high rank and looking also some exposure in this thread well do. Actually all are welcome but for my preference i would like all signatures for jr. member to be compare so i could get some idea on other ICO as well. Hopefully this will lead me to get a good ICO worth to invest for that will surely to success. I am scanning in the bounties altcoin section but somehow i can't get any comparison because there are many ICO and some of them are not good for me. This thread will be put to good use  because i know you are picky in choosing your ICO to join then probably i could get here a good ICO to invest. I am already investing on Qompass ICO yet i still need 3 more ICO to invest. Now join here and say something and let me check also your signature campaign and the ICO.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: