Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Morgan Stanley Making its Way into Crypto Industry  (Read 103 times)
Divinityxd (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

A source has revealed that the Investment banking giant, Morgan Stanley is working on a cryptocurrency trading desk. Wall Street is certainly getting serious about the crypto sector as a few days earlier Nasdaq CEO talked about the industry’s potential and Goldman Sachs hired its first executive for its digital asset unit.

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/morgan-stanley-making-way-into-cryptos/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Crypto currency is going to become the backbone of future money market.  We all are seeing the replacement of fiat currency and it's place being taken by crypto currency.  Though the process may take time but it has started and advancing at very fast speed. 
In Europe many people are using crypto and slowly the other regions are coming into it's fold. 
Financial Giants are watching this change.  They know that they have to change for their survival.  Banks and  fiinancial institutions which will not accept / welcome change and adopt new currency will have to shut their door soon.
So they will have to do.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

as bitcoin grows and attracts a lot of people and investors and consequently a lot of money, it also pushes many of them towards other cryptocurrencies and increases their popularity and volume also. everyone is clearly seeing this, the potential, all the money that is circulating in this market and all the money that could be earned from them. so everyone wants a piece of the action. regular people go for investment, mining, trading ,... the others willing to take bigger risks start a business like gambling site, payment processor, exchanges,... and big players will also get involved with bigger businesses like a big exchange platform.

Only Bitcoin
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

I'm curious, what does Jamie Dimon say about this? I mean, we all know he secretly likes Bitcoin because he's been known to intentionally cause dips only to buy after, but how does this fit into this anti-Bitcoin persona? Lol.

But yeah I won't believe it until I see it. No bank has actually gone on with their plans for a trading desk as far as I'm aware, but it'll probably only take (a successful) one to start the rush. I'm sure they're gauging the support level and weighing their options carefully.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: