Print  
Author Topic: 2  (Read 147 times)
Cryptointellection (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 11:47:50 PM by Cryptointellection

This project has been moved to a new thread!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3474031.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

let's say I'm an influential person, why should I invest in your project? What is it? What will be the value of the token, what are you going to do, I do not understand.
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

Do you think you are in a hurry to introduce this project? I understand the time to promote the project as much as possible, but the investor will be willing to explore a complete project rather than a project is unfinished many things.
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

let's say I'm an influential person, why should I invest in your project? What is it? What will be the value of the token, what are you going to do, I do not understand.

Hello,

The coin is made to make it easier an faster for influencers to receive and send money. Like Youtubers, Instagrammers and so on. Making a transaction in Dollars, to a country somewhere else takes a few days and can get delayed. With influencercoin, you can send and receive money without waiting a few days.

Marketing, Thrue Social media, because our main goal is to get Social Influencers in our boat. Meanwhile our Website will be ready and we will extend the marketing of our coin.
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

Do you think you are in a hurry to introduce this project? I understand the time to promote the project as much as possible, but the investor will be willing to explore a complete project rather than a project is unfinished many things.

Thnx for you reply,

We have been thinking about this. The website is almost ready, also the token is almost ready.

We did this because we already talked about the project with a few influencers before getting on this. So we made the first steps and thought to just start with the project and build it up slowly no need to hurry.

Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

Hello Guys,

Someone who want to become a part of Influencercoin and join us? Please let us know!
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

not promote use signature campaign dev
or open bounty campaign, i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

Do you already have a bounty or not? If there's an bounty program I would love to help spread the word.
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

I want to ask...
what is the advantage of your project? and what is the purpose of your project? I hope this project has a bright future. Grin
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

I want to ask...
what is the advantage of your project? and what is the purpose of your project? I hope this project has a bright future. Grin

Hello Rendiuno,

Our coin it's future will be into Influencers using it, like big youtubers, big instagram accounts and so on...
We want to make sending and receiving money much easier for advertisers, and for influencers.

We are working on getting it on track now, we hope to be on the right track withing a month! When our new website will be ready we will be put our time and everything into listing influencercoin in many exchanges, and on coinmarketcap.

If you like the idea, or having suggestions and ideas, tell them to us every little bit of help is welcome! And offcourse get yourself some Influencercoin and don't miss the plane!
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:14:32 PM

Do you already have a bounty or not? If there's an bounty program I would love to help spread the word.

Hi Miejokky,

Thank you for wanting to help with this! Yes, spreading the word, will get you offcourse influencercoin. We are still working this out, to get the best possible bounty for becoming a part of our marketing strategy.

Please join our discord channel, https://discord.gg/9Xz8QHV and keep in touch with us, we hope next week to be ready with everything.
robinsonhansomeno.1

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

Hi robinson,

Yes we have a temporary website at the moment, our website is under maintenance and will be ready within a few weeks. https://cryptotradingcoins.wixsite.com/website

We are working on a bounty, if you have any suggestion, you are welcome to mention.

We are working on a full roadmap, we already have a roadmap to make things clear.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

Hi dev, I admire your project. i hope your project will be successful in the future dev, i will help you to promote your dev project.
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

Hi dev, I admire your project. i hope your project will be successful in the future dev, i will help you to promote your dev project.

Hello Suhardi,

Nice to hear that! If you have discord please join our discord channel! And stay in touch with us.
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

We are planning a facebook bounty, any more suggestions about a good bounty allocation? Please let us know!
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

We have added a Reddit link, and put our project on Reddit.
Cryptointellection (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

Guys our goal is to get Influencercoin everywhere! Help us make it happen, and become a part of the Influencercoin Family!!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: