Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚨🚨🚨 [NEW CONTEST] 🚨🚨🚨 ELYSIAN - THUMBS UP 10 X $500 worth of ETH! 🚨🚨🚨  (Read 352 times)
Elysian_ELY (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:20:31 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 04:18:09 AM by Elysian_ELY

ELYSIAN is having a forth contest. We are giving away 10 X $500 worth of ETH in this awesome giveaway.

The way this contest works is simple. You click the link below and follow the steps. Thank you:

1. Log in on KICKICO

2. Verify your account (this means that you have to complete the KYC)

3. How to do the KYC:

"Every potential campaign author or backer at KICKICO is required to pass our KYC verification in compliance with international legal standards.

Please, prepare the following documents for KYC, you have only 30 mins to end your KYC after you click the button. You can send us these type of documents scanned or photographed from both sides: International Passport, Driver license, ID card and photo of you holding your ID document.

Your KYC will be processed immediately once we have received the required documents.

We will notify you of your KYC status Via your email."

4. LIKE our project on KICKICO, so simple click Thumbs Up to vote using this DIRECT LINK (currently we are on number Cool and comment something nice using this LINK

5. Write something positive about ELYSIAN on this post on Bitcointalk.com and use hastag #elycoin #elysian

6. Make sure you send us your Bitcointalk username when completing the Gleam competition form

RULES OF PARTICIPATION
You must register through the Gleam link and follow instructions from there.
At the end, 10 grand prize winner will be chosen for $500 worth of Ether amount EACH!
The stakes are high, so get as many referrals as possible to ensure you have the highest chance of winning the grand prize! The contest will run until July 8th, 2018.

The winner will receive the funds on July 30, 2018

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.

= Like ELYSIAN on KICKICO - 1 entry

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE CONTEST!

The contest winners will be contacted through Gleam. Leave a post in this topic to confirm your entry.

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or KICKICO.

Countries excluded from this contest: USA, Canada, China and Iran

Disclaimer:

Minimum of 300 upvotes on KickIco are needed for the contest to be valid
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

Great idea. I have not seen anything like it. Especially the virtual reality function will be very cool. The project has great prospects ahead of current players in the online store market.
#elycoin #elysian
rafaelguzman

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:14:32 AM

maybe the first of its kind, I feel like it´s going to keep this place. Very good and nice project, full of opportunities!
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:13:53 AM

Elysian team are very amazing.. its nice to be part of your bounty campaign
Me and my friends support your project we will always keep promotiing your project because we believe
in your project ..great success to us

#elycoin #elysian
Elysian_ELY (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

Thank you for the support.

Looking forward to become number 1 project on this platform  Smiley
benszab110

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

its a good initiative, and thank you for the giveaway! #elycoin #elysian
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

Great project, unique idea. Would love to see how the market will respond once on the market!
#elycoin #elysian

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Frankvirogo

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

To see how this project progresses, I think the idea #elycoin #elysian
sijilo

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

gotta excited to see the customizable vr experience on shopping #elycoin #elysian
Duy Alvis

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

look amazing
walda87

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

looking very interesting project with such good interface and based on professional team with clever ideas.
#elycoin #elysian
prasanna1992

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

#elycoin
Very high quality and reliable project. The team is working efficiently. Responsible for the task!I hope the project will grow more and more. #elysian
prateek547

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:45:44 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 07:19:06 PM by prateek547

Great Idea....excited to see how the customizable VR environment will be offered for each user....Hope that market responds well !!!! #elycoin #elysian
BaTMaN_07

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

to store customer data over a distributed private network, It is really important in this century. Nice idea.
guisan79

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:34:33 PM

I think Elysian is a visionary project, their idea of Proof of Authority is brilliant and will help a lot with the current problem of poor security and breachs in e-commerce platforms, and I excited about how the want to use AI and VR, very forward thinking! The people will like that a lot.
#elycoin #elysian
RecifeCrypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MEVU allows people to bet on anything, anytime !!!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

Elysian is an innovative decentralized Ecommerce platform I will buy and indicate to my friends and family about this incredible project but a portal where we can find with products facilities
#elycoin #elysian

Shaon87

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:47:33 AM

Looking very promising project. I like it. I hope your project will be succeeded...
#elycoin #elysian
Sudiptad

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:13:02 AM

This project and team is working hard & sincerely to become a top good sign #elycoin #elysian 
sid_jain

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

its  good idea to give back to the community that so vehemently follows your project nice to see people upvoting. #elycoin #elysian
thanks
theghostok

Activity: 59
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

I'm totally in love with this project, and I'm sure I'll invest something once I receive my monthly income. #elycoin #elysian

ETH.Town was always a scam, I alerted you, you didn't listen.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: