Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adding Images  (Read 415 times)
Lucky Cris (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:54:22 AM

OK...

So how and heck do I add images to my posts? I remember reading the instructions somewhere but can't find them now. Can anyone direct me to the stickie or quickly explain how?

Thanks so much!

Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:55:03 AM

put the image between

[img][/img.]

without the .
gooryheta

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:59:31 AM

OK...

So how and heck do I add images to my posts? I remember reading the instructions somewhere but can't find them now. Can anyone direct me to the stickie or quickly explain how?

Thanks so much!

When you write posts there are dozens of icons at the top. One of these icons is for adding images, just add url of the image (it has to be hosted on different server already)

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Lucky Cris (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:38:40 AM

thanks! So the image is actually on my hard drive... I tried dragging in message box, pointless to say - no luck.  Huh

Magazine

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:40:47 AM

thanks! So the image is actually on my hard drive... I tried dragging in message box, pointless to say - no luck.  Huh

upload it to imgur.com or imageshack.us first.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: