Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 🔺RAD Lending🔺Credit Solutions for the Crypto Economy  (Read 939 times)
harbet.robison

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

A very good and interesting project, hoping that this ICO will be successful and smooth. I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching.
RADTEAM (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Who needs RAD Lending?

> Miners, small crypto businesses
> Post-ICO companies
> Exchanges, traders
> Traditional fiat investors

We aim to build a platform where all of these companies and individuals can connect safely.
Did you recognize yourself or your company? Read more about us and get Whitelisted today on radlending.com!

https://i.imgur.com/MXqWvLDl.png
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

"Ignore the noise, focus on core pillars of business, be compliant."

Thanks for the accurate and comprehensive interview on Bitcoin Millionaire! We can't emphasize these essential and fundamental thoughts enough about RAD Lending and beyond.

Awesome interview Wink

RADTEAM (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

Register to our second Roadshow Event in Budapest and discuss Blockchain technology challenges with our CTO and Architect, Mikhail Nikulin. See you there!

You can find the Facebook event here for more informations.

https://i.imgur.com/79vLMcBl.png
RADTEAM (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

Consensus 2018 is coming in 4 days,
and we have a special gift for you if you're interested in this event!
Click here to claim a discount for your tickets, or enter this code when buying: tb837853-2724

Hope to see you there!

RADTEAM (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/rad-rad   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Thanks for the entry and the message! We appreciate it, also, you guys seem to have a well-designed site there! Keep it up, and let us know if you have any further questions.
RADTEAM (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Remember our HODL survey?
Real opinions of real participants - learn about today's crypto usage habits from more than 130 cryptocurrency users' responses!

https://i.imgur.com/7E5zZCal.png
RADTEAM (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

Hello everyone! Just a quick note to the investors that are whitelisting on our platform - please use your legal name in registration. Otherwise, you will be failing on the ID verification stage. Our verification tools need to match your selfie, your ID and the information you provided about yourself to perform verification. 
Good luck and stay tuned!
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:53:52 PM

This looks like a great idea. Will you guys be assigning a sort of credit score using held crypto assets?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

Since this is a US compliant ICO, I can safely assume your tokens will be utility based right?
alenka04.80

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

ViValid - Every item has a story

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

so many projects related to lending now. Tell me, what is your advantage over the others? What makes you different? are there any conditions for loans?

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

The credit cards part is what has piqued my attention. It seems like every project I've seen talking about them never actually come out with them. As a layman, can you explain why everyone seems to have such a difficulty with what seems like a simple thing to me?
RADTEAM (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:49:31 AM

This looks like a great idea. Will you guys be assigning a sort of credit score using held crypto assets?
Great question. For the first stage, we will use crypto assets as a collateral. No need for a credit score at this stage. Next stage - we collect the data on user spending, transactions and tune our credit scoring model to further expand to non-secured loans and cards.
RADTEAM (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

Since this is a US compliant ICO, I can safely assume your tokens will be utility based right?
It looks like you are confusing two concepts - utility token and a security token. Utility token has some, well, utility. It is something that you should be able to use on the platform once it is built. By definition, it can not be an investment and cannot promise future profits, any resale value, or increase in price. It can only promise you that you will be able to use it once/if the platform for that token is ready.
The problem is that so many ICO's loosely use the term "utility token" for their tokens and advertise them as an actual investment, which is untrue and illegal.

A security token is an investment vehicle. It comes with an additional burden for the company - there are lots of restrictions how you can advertise, market and issue security tokens. You also need to ID verify and do full KYC on all your investors. The pros of this approach is that you can actually distribute profits, and do other things that are expected from an investment. Also, investors are legally protected - so no "over and outs", or pump and dump are possible with regulated security tokens.

Our RAD Token is a security token. We have done a lot to make it right from the beginning, and hope that investors will appreciate the added protection of a legal token.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

I am very happy to finally find a security token that I can legally invest in. I agree that many projects loosely use the term "utility." I think this project has a lot of value and the team appears to be very knowledgeable and up-front. I believe this project could be extremely profitable and useful.  I really like the idea of lending, which could be profitable for lenders and helpful for borrowers.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

Has your team been to any blockchain conferences?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

Does RAD Lending have any major competitors? If so, who and how do you plan to differentiate your product?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
RADTEAM (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

so many projects related to lending now. Tell me, what is your advantage over the others? What makes you different? are there any conditions for loans?
Our major advantages are:
1) Transparent token economy and structure. Since we are security token from the very beginning, we do not need to play this wording games of "Do not talk about the fight club, just invest". We clearly state in our offering documents that we will share 100% of company profits among tokenholders and the clear motive for investing is to get a share of future profits.
2) We understand traditional financial products and know how to adapt them to the crypto market. We envision a series of credit products including a real credit card with a credit limit. This is something that nobody has done in crypto before. Our credit card with a grace period is brilliant and can be a lifesaver for the crypto investor.
3) We have plans (though not in the first development stage) to develop a decentralized cross-blockchain escrow that (if successful) will allow us to securely and with full decentralization tokenize crypto assets on any blockchain and put them on Ethereum network to securely manage crypto collaterals. This is really groundbreaking (but very challenging).
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

1) Transparent token economy and structure. Since we are security token from the very beginning, we do not need to play this wording games of "Do not talk about the fight club, just invest". We clearly state in our offering documents that we will share 100% of company profits among tokenholders and the clear motive for investing is to get a share of future profits.
2) We understand traditional financial products and know how to adapt them to the crypto market. We envision a series of credit products including a real credit card with a credit limit. This is something that nobody has done in crypto before. Our credit card with a grace period is brilliant and can be a lifesaver for the crypto investor.
3) We have plans (though not in the first development stage) to develop a decentralized cross-blockchain escrow that (if successful) will allow us to securely and with full decentralization tokenize crypto assets on any blockchain and put them on Ethereum network to securely manage crypto collaterals. This is really groundbreaking (but very challenging).

That's an interesting approach. What is the main thing people wish to avoid when it comes to being regulated as a security?
RADTEAM (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

That's an interesting approach. What is the main thing people wish to avoid when it comes to being regulated as a security?

When it is not a security - you are pretty much out of the legal field. Basically, you can do almost whatever strikes your fancy with the funds. I know, there are a whole bunch of smart contract tools to avoid that, but considering that a huge amount of ICO proceeds are in bitcoin - it is more or less up the founding team what to do with your investment.
When a security, you can not do a lot of things (most of them are bad for investors anyway). Investors have a legal protection. On the downside - your advertising and marketing are limited too. For example, managing a bounty campaign would be a pain. Reaching out to McAffee and pay him for a twit would be a major headache too. So honestly, you can not do any dirty ICO marketing tricks (or let's say you will need to avoid the most effective ICO marketing tools).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: