Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Best ICOs now to invest?  (Read 519 times)
dadanpradana

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

You can check my signature, because I know Ethereum Limited is a good project for the future.
if Ethereum has no restrictions for tokens then Ethereum Limited has restrictions.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

TreeBlock is a very good ICO to be made an investment and that will definitely make you get huge profits in the future.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

ICOs are being abandoned and many ICOs have failed in the Q3 of 2018. Along with the market's decline, it has made profit when investing in the ICO is 0. It is best to buy altcoin and Bitcoin and hold if you do not want to face losing money and have to hold for a very long time

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

Here at the forum someone was laying out information about which projects are well raising funds for ICO. The best of these are the crypto exchange. Because there aren’t many exchanges. Invest in a crypto exchange and you will get a good profit. Still reliable are projects on the issuance of loans, on-line banks.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

When I hear ICOs I smile, because I've never earned any significant profit from ICOs.
You buy at a particular price, when it lists you get a lower price than you bought.
Who knows good profitable ICOs these days.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

Now people may be interested in the Contractium. This is a good project I evaluate, if you want more information please find out about it.
The ico project is now an opportunity for investors when the market returns
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

When I hear ICOs I smile, because I've never earned any significant profit from ICOs.
You buy at a particular price, when it lists you get a lower price than you bought.
Almost ICO project token price is much lower than ICO price when it got listed on official exchange and it made investors really nervous at this time so they're trying to stay away from ICO at this time as much as possible.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

ADAB Solutions is a very promising project, and their ICO is scheduled for 6th September 2018. The project is based in the United Arab Emirates. Another promising project is Mozo, but the project is over and now the tokens have been listed to the exchanges.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

Almost ICO project token price is much lower than ICO price when it got listed on official exchange and it made investors really nervous at this time so they're trying to stay away from ICO at this time as much as possible.

A lot of ICO's investor are afraid on what's the situation of the market now even in the ICO project because after the ICO and it listed on exchange the price are below the ICO price. but if you have a patience to hold until the market going well, it will give an profits.
viettell

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

Soar projects are being watched and watched. That is great with the experienced team in the crypto market I believe the project will grow strongly in the future. go to https://soar.earth/
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

Check out MOBU's ongoing token sale!

MOBU is a decentralised platform and end-to-end solution for
ICOs to launch compliant security tokens on the blockchain.

learn how MOBU works, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEkbAX_hu_4

hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

I would like to invest in few ICOs. Would you please advice of best ICOs with best projects, teams which drive towards success? I have gone through few white papers and got convinced of few projects. But still would like to hear from you.

Are you sure you want to involve in ICOs ? Did you know many ICO's has failed in this year ? There were too much ICO, you will hard to find a good ICO to invest. But if you success to find a good and legit ICO, you will gain ROI much surely. Just do your own due diligence before investing on any kind of ICO's.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

I have not yet invested in ICO, the doubts go away and I expect a good ICO project. Many thanks to the participants of this topic. I found many useful tips and recommendations here.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

They are many ICO currently going on which every one knows about that, therefore many ICO with a difference potential, the best ICO that is currently to invest is cryptopolice project, the ICO is live now and is very hot to invest on.

Good luck
Haalo

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

Haalo´s  Cool Wink www.haalo.io - be part of the biggest revolution in sports, eSports and entertainment!
Yara1996

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

I think that one can try to put into a project which in my signature I think that is a very good option!

anhdat

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

Soar has really good potential, I believe this project will be successful. And I'm proud to be part of this great project. The project has full support people with interested people, Welcome to the developers of the project. https://soar.earth/
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

Please do visit Vanig website and choose wisely on your investment. We are many supporters and promoters here but if you still find a good investment Then Vanig will give you a quick profit it they release their token on any exchange.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: