Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying your ERC20 wallet tokens - Especially unlisted tokens!!  (Read 20549 times)
mrproblem (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:29:07 AM

I try not to mess with unlisted tokens. You never know how they will be met by the market and what price will be assigned to them.
thank you for your reply, but in most cases like bounties you are facing with unlisted tokens. So I am in and I can offer good eth prices to your unlisted tokens.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

Hello. Thank you very much for such information. It pleases that now there is an opportunity to sell tokens of this type.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:08:36 PM

any specific reason for buying shitcoins (you mentioned it) and unlisted tokens ?
what is their use if they are shit coins , also why dont you ask seller to trade it on etherdelta .
on etherdelta seller will put sell order and you can buy that , simple . no middlemen needed , no escrow fees , only minor txn/trading fee .

Correct, and i agree, and i have lots of tokens too which are not yet listed on exchanges there are 100+ tokens i have in my wallet still waiting to be listed on exchanges, you name it and i have it hahaha, and im gonna sell this tokens if you would like to buy it haha.
Weezenhofnar
Copper Member

Activity: 511
Merit: 63

3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

I'm curious about your services.

I will Pm you with my available tokens details.

Hope to hear from you.
mrproblem (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Thank you for contacting with me.

Please remember that :

You can use escrow services if you pay for it seperately.

If you don't want to use escrow services; first you should send tokens and than I can send our agreed price as eth or with other currencies. This is the way what I did till now most frequently.
I implemented vice versa 2 times only and in one of the trade I lost my 0.4 eth and it was yesterday, so I am not sending anything before taking tokens. Please don't request this way from me.
Weezenhofnar
Copper Member

Activity: 511
Merit: 63

3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:56:27 AM

Thank you for contacting with me.

Please remember that :

You can use escrow services if you pay for it seperately.

If you don't want to use escrow services; first you should send tokens and than I can send our agreed price as eth or with other currencies. This is the way what I did till now most frequently.
I implemented vice versa 2 times only and in one of the trade I lost my 0.4 eth and it was yesterday, so I am not sending anything before taking tokens. Please don't request this way from me.

I understand perfectly your situation...

but I never got a price quote from you.
ridhataqo
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 13

https://medium.com/@ridhataqo

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

Nice offer.
Let me check what do I have in my wallet
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:56:07 AM

this is double edge play , i will follow this if i get some unlisted tokens
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:18:26 AM

I have a lot of such coins on my wallet. And I would gladly sell them. But tell me, what is the catch? Why do you need these tokens? What are you going to do with them?
mrproblem (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

I have a lot of such coins on my wallet. And I would gladly sell them. But tell me, what is the catch? Why do you need these tokens? What are you going to do with them?
Most of time people don't want to check unlisted coins , they don't want to check dexchanges also.
Sometimes they don't want to wait till ICO finish or exchange releases.

I am checking dex priceces, ICO rates and status if they are still active or not , so according to these info I am providing an offer.
So if my plan is to sell it immediately I am using dex to sell it in a week or more.
Or I am planning to hold that till ICO finish date or exchange release date.

I don't need any of tokens just I am trying to have a profit between 5 or 10 percent with my existing ethereum.
nadezda@

Merit: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

I do not understand why buy useless tokens, that this noble,or this charity event,my wallet 50 percent consists of such tokens, but my opinion is that they are dear to me as a memory!
mrproblem (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:54:53 AM

I do not understand why buy useless tokens, that this noble,or this charity event,my wallet 50 percent consists of such tokens, but my opinion is that they are dear to me as a memory!
you can keep memories, meantime there can be an exchange or personal buyer for your coins in my list
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

it seems like I am interested in your idea, many tokens I have but are not listed on the exchange. I will try to offer some tokens that I have,
waiting for your answer.
mrproblem (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

it seems like I am interested in your idea, many tokens I have but are not listed on the exchange. I will try to offer some tokens that I have,
waiting for your answer.
You can check your pm
flavio.rib

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Sent you a pm with my wallet addres for you check the tokens I have XYO is not for sale at the moment
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

Sent you a pm with my wallet addres for you check the tokens I have XYO is not for sale at the moment
XYO this token trades on the stock exchange for a long time, go to the coinmarketcap and look.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

Yes I have to buy unlisted token because oneday unlisted tokens will be appeared in CoinMarketCap.i have already many unlisted token and reserving it my ERC wallet platforms.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

What is your profit from collecting such tokens and altcoins? Are you the Robin Hood of today? I just don't see the point in collecting useless tokens. Perhaps you know more about the future?)))))
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

Would you be interested in POSTokens (POS) and Bobx tokens? I have them in my wallet, to be honest I can only remember once asking for the POSTokens and they even used to trade above $1.5 each but I do not mind releasing them if you are willing to take them at the old ATH. 1500 BOBx I have no idea how they got to my wallet. What would your quote be?

Hi! BobX tokens were used during Bob's Repair tokensale. Awarding you 5% more of your purchase at ICO. It is currently useless now unless if you have not claimed your additional 5% for purchasing Bob tokens at that time. I heard it will come to use again this December 2018. You can discuss more at their telegram channel, https://t.me/bobtoken
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

An interesting offer to get rid of shitcoins, but I will not use it. I believe that many projects do not enter the exchange because of the situation on the market, when the situation changes in a growing direction, then many projects will have to use exchangers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: