Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:28:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying your ERC20 wallet tokens - Especially unlisted tokens!!  (Read 20547 times)
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

So you are searching for any tokens that are not recorded on any trade but rather have possibilities to be, however in more less expensive than the ICO cost? You are likely searching for unpleasant precious stones among the stones Smiley
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

Here is my ETH address 0x66EF5990861dD8DA0F24Cf0Bd70b9c0dCA613837
Please check what tokens you can buy and at what price. I'll wait for your answer.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

Hey. How long will your offer last?

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

I like your offer but would you mind buying my tokens half of the ICO price? I can give more tokens that are currently ongoing to be exchange but will dump the tokens to you if you will accept my offer to buy the tokens half of the ICO price. For example the token ICO price is 0.1 USD, I will sell it to you at 0.005 USD per token.

PM me if you are interested.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:20:38 AM

I do not understand the meaning of this undertaking and the purchase as a whole. But as I understand it, this is no longer a hot topic.
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:02:54 AM

I do not understand the meaning of this undertaking and the purchase as a whole. But as I understand it, this is no longer a hot topic.

True, this is indeed not a hot topic, but this topic also has benefits for people who want to sell their tokens in their wallets, but who have not yet been registered in exchange, and of course the buyer will buy their tokens at a cheap price or according to their agreement and who definitely far below the price of ico.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Tichich

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:15:28 AM

will you take ludos bounty reward tokens?
dami.shagaya

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

I will strongly suggest you to check out Solarex ICO - Powering Africa Project, one of the most promising ICO project this year. They are still on Private sale and yet to be listed on any exchange. You can visit their website solarex.io for more information. As we speak now, they're currently having their Black Friday sale with 55% off, a great time to purchase and loot their Token.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

True, this is indeed not a hot topic, but this topic also has benefits for people who want to sell their tokens in their wallets, but who have not yet been registered in exchange, and of course the buyer will buy their tokens at a cheap price or according to their agreement and who definitely far below the price of ico.
It would be normally cheap and I do believe that not all people will consider on buying out shitcoins unless on some projects which didn't able to hit up exchangers.

I don't know if someone can really put up soo much risk on buying these coins which value ahead wont really be a guarantee.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:26:05 AM

It would be normally cheap and I do believe that not all people will consider on buying out shitcoins unless on some projects which wasn't able to hit up exchangers.

I don't know if someone can really put up soo much risk on buying these coins which value ahead won't really be a guarantee.

He is not buying all the coins but he will check with the companies whether they have potential in the market. Some companies are not listing due to the downfall situation and even though they have very good ability for listing. Maybe he will grab those for cheap and start selling them for a higher price after listing.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

Are the coins still being bought?
I would all shit willingly sold-together with wallet. Grin
mrproblem (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

It would be normally cheap and I do believe that not all people will consider on buying out shitcoins unless on some projects which wasn't able to hit up exchangers.

I don't know if someone can really put up soo much risk on buying these coins which value ahead won't really be a guarantee.

He is not buying all the coins but he will check with the companies whether they have potential in the market. Some companies are not listing due to the downfall situation and even though they have very good ability for listing. Maybe he will grab those for cheap and start selling them for a higher price after listing.

There is good description about what I am doing.
Topic is still hot and people are contacting over pm.
So also you can if you are intereset.
By the way thank you all others who wrote under the topic
thanks all for your comments in here.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Is the OP still active buying this tokens, I want to sell my taklimakan(https://taklimakan.io/) tokens amounting to 8,000 tokens from signature bounty, currently it has no exchange but my last news from the team is coming soon this month of December, whoever interested can PM me.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

Is the price you offer based on the ICO price of the offered token? If so, what percentage of the ICO price do you offer?
I am asking here because I have many tokens and we will both save a lot of the time if you have the key to calculate the proposed price and i will do that by myself.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mrpro81

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

Is the price you offer based on the ICO price of the offered token? If so, what percentage of the ICO price do you offer?
I am asking here because I have many tokens and we will both save a lot of the time if you have the key to calculate the proposed price and i will do that by myself.
Not based on ICO price. there are some other parameters for offer.

Is the OP still active buying this tokens, I want to sell my taklimakan(https://taklimakan.io/) tokens amounting to 8,000 tokens from signature bounty, currently it has no exchange but my last news from the team is coming soon this month of December, whoever interested can PM me.

Thanks for  request, I am not interested with taklimakan for now. I can contact with you near future if I am interested.

P.S : I will continue wtih this user name for the topic. My telegram is same and you can pm to me instead of mrproblem.
I will not use that anymore..
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

I am buying your ERC20 tokens that are not listed in exchanges or coinmarketcap especially, Meantime I can offer for listed ones also
They can be your airdrop tokens, shtcoins etc..

System will work like below :

You will send your ERC20 ethereum wallet adress with a private message to me.
I will prepare a quotation for your ERC20 wallet tokens and send to you.
IF you accept my offer you will send tokens to me I will send ethereum that I offered in my quotation.
Also you can share TX IDs in this subject as a proof of trade.

For instance your ETH wallet address is : 0xbb3199796814705303ec249bab189DC5827c35e9
You send that address to me from pm and I like to buy CEHH token inside
For instance totally you have 8000 CEHH token in it and I will give an offer like that :
For 8000 CEHH token I will send 0.05 ETH
If you accept it you will send your tokens to the adress I will give then I will send  0.05 ETH to you
You can also give your address below this subject and I can send my offer through pm
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in this subject.

I am already doing this trade below local subjects and it is working fine so now it is time to make it global..

6 June 2018 Edit -1 :
New service is available for ERC20 wallets :
We are analyzing you wallet for unlisted tokens and sending current value of tokens or potential and possible price for unlisted tokens.
Service fee is different according to number of token type in your ERC20 wallet.
Please contact with pm to use this service.

get your interest about the offer that I gave, I have sent you a private message,
check out my eth wallet where there are lots of tokens that can't be sold, the results of the bounty campaign
hopefully you are interested
99Rifat99

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

I have 500 XFL Token. Do you want to buy XFL token? If you want then pm me.
dale19730501

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:31:15 PM

Still looking for unlisted tokens?
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:40:30 PM

I would like to know how much are you paying for them, comparing to ICO's price.
Are you buying everything you can buy or only specific coins?

I have this coin https://etherscan.io/token/0xed3e73c01028eab954784aa5aedc97cbe2807dbb?a=0x4d864B804Ebe083618C92C796db875CA9fC7f938 in wallet and I don't even know what this is. Probably bounty reward or airdrop.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:10:02 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 05:32:12 AM by fenican

-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: