Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: which values are best for underclocking 3x6990?  (Read 785 times)
Jessi (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2011, 10:48:42 PM

I have a typical rig (3x6990, MSI 890FXA-GD70, Corsair Professional Series Gold AX1200, Coolmaster HAF-X RC-942, Sempron 140). The overclock-switches of the 6990 are still in their default position.
I am mining with LinuxCoin 2.1 final (ATI 11.6).

Now I am searching for the best values which I can enter for gpu-overclocking and mem-underclocking and a typical value for the fans.
Because I am not very experienced I am searching for some help. I did search this forum allready but I did find many values in different configurations, but no final solution.
To prevent making fatal error, I try it now with this thread. - I am sure someone has done it allready with a simmilar configuration and can help me.

Anyone?

Thank you!!!

www.Bitcoin-Tools.de - Price Alert & Calculator [OUTDATED!]
A little tool to keep you informed or wake you up, if Mt.Gox reaches a defined price level and a calculator to convert  BTC or USD based on live Prices. It´s not working any more, because of Mt.Gox... but it was fun to code that time... keeping this link just for reminding... Thanks to everyone for donations done that time!
BTC: 1BQTankpeCZict849JRHxxYFnwZARV3YX7 | LTC: LecEsSJMYZK7wk493QvyNzA4BxHpXviAEA | PPC: PQdjfxTbjnXThwJ5bbEgJkc9GZcKpib9DM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: