Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: private yiimp pool creation and admin  (Read 113 times)
macdminer (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

I know there are quite a few of you out there that can do this now, I got fairly far when i tried last (years ago before all the install scripts came out and before tpruvot got so much further with the yiimp code).

I'm working at the moment though and don't have the hours to throw at it (I will if i have to).

will escrow or set up an elance project (was considering using some php coders from there or some of my other guys but i reckon you guys will know better? yeah?)

just a few coins to start growing from there.

pm me if interested, or message below with questions or comments.

thanks for the time reading this.

peace be.

docrypto

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:31:44 PM

I know there are quite a few of you out there that can do this now, I got fairly far when i tried last (years ago before all the install scripts came out and before tpruvot got so much further with the yiimp code).

I'm working at the moment though and don't have the hours to throw at it (I will if i have to).

will escrow or set up an elance project (was considering using some php coders from there or some of my other guys but i reckon you guys will know better? yeah?)

just a few coins to start growing from there.

pm me if interested, or message below with questions or comments.

thanks for the time reading this.

peace be.

You still looking for help with this?
macdminer (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

yarp

will pm
Pages: [1]
  Print