Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i gain more followers at twitter or instagram  (Read 300 times)
actuealth

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

Above all good content, posted regularly. Some, if not most, of your posts need to appeal to human emotions. Use hashtags judiciously on both sites.

Above all, Google the query in your original post's subject line, and you'll find a veritable treasure trove of information.
Floyx Company

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

- add valuable posts,
- regularly published,
- add graphics, infographics,
- use hashtags
- be unique, do something of your own, do not copy.
Souw33

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:42:38 AM

Try to create something unique niche in your instagram, post a good photo or a work that can make others always waiting for the latest post from your instagram / twitter account.
KosMas

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:44:03 AM

Make a terrific content + more hashtags, don't use most popular (content there renew much faster).
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

follow them and they follow you back, also post quality posts on twitter that could gain more followers.
Werden

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

Just do more  activity with Fallow
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:09:15 AM

You can use

Hashtags
Searching for hashtags followback and follow for follow
Following people with similar interests, or just following many people

Don't overdo it, or you'll be banned
More than 100 follower gain a day may be suspicious - but thats just my guess
Soha

Activity: 580
Merit: 502

185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

Roll Eyes if you're not a famous person, or sexy girl, or richer,... then you can buy followers from services

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093954.0

185usd/day money making guide, guaranteed!
cloudfir3e

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

Roll Eyes if you're not a famous person, or sexy girl, or richer,... then you can buy followers from services
I have a trick to get lots of followers without having to buy  Grin

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
ryanrius01

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

Many people might have advised to use some apps that can gain you more followers. Don’t do that. Those are either for fake marketing scams or stealing your personal information by making you logged in to your Instagram via that third party app. Use some ethical ways.

1. Have a real profile picture.

2. If you have a personal profile, use some very short classy bio. If running a public page, use some bio that can describe your page in short but includes everything.

3. Keep your profile public.

4. Create your Facebook page and connect your Instagram profile to the Facebook page.

5. Post at least one post everyday. Put 2–3 stories in a day. More you post, more you have chances to gain the popularity. Don’t post anything like it’s some kind of garbage bin though.

6. Use proper hashtags in captions according to your post and some popular hashtags even if they are irrelevent.
(eg. #like4like #follow4follow #love #like etc). Don’t do a silly mistake of keeping space between # and word(Eg. # like).

7. Do like and follow profiles who have used similar hashtags as yours.

8. Do paid promotions on some famous pages, it costs not more than 200 rupees to make you popular. (Don’t do promotions provided by Instagram, that causes more harm than benefit if you don’t promote your page again and again)
Ana Gene

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

You could gain more followers on your Instagram and twitter by any of these ways:
  • Follow more people with the same interest as you are
  • Post good contents such as quality photos and captions, threads
  • Use hashtags on your posts, in IG Hashtags are kinda unlimited so get use of that

These are effective ways to get followers but no in a wave, it's gradual.
Once you develop your account/posts people will follow you instantly for they will make noise about your stuff

Have a nice day
[/list]
marina_miru_mir_1

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

I just started twitter and instagram and i followed a lot since then and it would be nice if some people also followed me. Any ideas?

I think it's enough to be an interesting person, with your style and manners.
Samuel4

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

Make reasonable post with good hashtags and also follow more people for follow back.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:19:26 AM

I suggest you to follow many people and people you follow will come back to follow you too.
It could be another way of changing your photo with a photo of a beautiful and sexy woman. There will be many who follow.
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

Use the hashtag #followback
Squishy01

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

I have an alternate twitter account that I use for only for cryptocurrency-related stuff. And trust me, a few days in and I already got thousands of followers. These are the techniques I used:

1. I had a friend that was already into cryptocurrency and had a twitter account for that. All of his followers (and mine) are fellow crypto enthusiasts. I went to his profile > went to his followers > then I followed as many of his followers that I can, because I'm sure most of them will follow me back because;

2. I made it obvious that my account was all about cryptocurrency-related matters and the like. I had this for my bio: FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK 100% 😃🧡#crypto #BTC #bitcoin #cryptocurrency $GCC $BTC $ETH $LTC #Crypto I made it so others will know that I'm in for the crypto life, and we all know how important followers are for people like us!

3. Don't forget to followback. We're all friends in here, so it's better to help each other out. Besides, others unfollow you if you don't followback so this is essential too. Thank you very much and I hope this helps you!

This is my twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Yamyam0113?lang=en . Go to my followers and follow as much sa you can! Follow me too and I'll follow you back  Grin

Diyannice

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

The best way to do that is make creative Tweets or posts in your account and like others tweets
Diyannice

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

I suggest you to follow many people and people you follow will come back to follow you too.
It could be another way of changing your photo with a photo of a beautiful and sexy woman. There will be many who follow.

I agree those methods work great
ShexedeArtia

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

I just started twitter and instagram and i followed a lot since then and it would be nice if some people also followed me. Any ideas?
you can try to follow "Follow help"-s and from that follow different people who will follow you back
Mayvala120

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

On instagram you should follow as many celebrities as you can and their followers will follow you. On twitter you can use follow helps. Follow them and do their tasks like: RT and like their posts, follow their followers and etc. Hope my answer will be helpful for you. Good luck Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: