Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin - The coin geared towards gamers- Release 3.0  (Read 283741 times)
bitcoinore.com (OP)

Activity: 592
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:37:37 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 05:32:23 AM by bitcoinore.com

Experiencecoin (EPC)

Est 2013
Original Thread v2.0

Experiencecoin Social

Official:https://experiencecoin.org
Twitter:https://twitter.com/experiencecoin
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/experiencecoin

Experiencecoin Specs

Total Coins: 22,000,000,000
Block: 64 EPC
Block Target: 1 minute
Halving: 25,600,000 Blocks
Retargetting: 2 Blocks or Two minutes

Experiencecoin WHITE PAPER

In progress -- to be released in the coming months.

What is Experiencecoin?

Experiencecoin is a scrypt coin created to be used by gamers across the world. It's goal is to provide gamers the means to take their
networth/wealth from game to a completely different game, by converting what ever asset they have in one game into Experiencecoin,
then trading that Experiencecoin for gear, currency, services, characters, and/or accounts of another game. To learn more about how
this work checkout the Experiencecoin:  http://www.experiencecoin.org/about.html

What Is Experiencecoin Strategy to become widely adopted?

Experiencecoin's growth will be support by promoting the coin in gaming communities, online forums, ebay, and gaming events.
In addition to promoting the the coin, Experiencecoin also has plans to release tools and websites that will help ensure that
users of the coins will have the means to utilize the currency to its full potential.

Distribution and History

EPC v1.0 was released in 2013, which failed, after a critical failure. EPC was re-release in 2014 as v2.0, in hopes of recovering and getting back on track.  During the v2.0, EPC was engineered to produce 450,000,000,000 EPC over a one thousand year period. EPC v2.0 lived from block 0 to block 1,100,000. During this phase, the block rewards were 17,150 EPC, in the lifecycle of EPC v2.0, roughly a total of 18,860,700,000 EPC were mined by the community and put into circulation, which is 85% of the total EPC that will ever be produced.

EPC v1.0 was live for a total of one(1) year. Failed After one year.
EPC v2.0 was live for a total of four(4) years.
EPC v3.0 Current Version.

EPC PoW Numbers

EPC v1.0  - NA

EPC v2.0 - 85% of total EPC has been mined publicly by the community

EPC v3.0 - 15% of the remaining EPC will be mined over 900 years

Experiencecoin  Block Explorer!

http://explorer.epcnodes.com/

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Experiencecoin

Experiencecoin  Paper Wallet!

https://paperwallet.experiencecoin.org

Experiencecoin  Mining Pools!

https://lafuhosting.top

http://www.smilingmining.com

Experiencecoin  Exchanges!

Experiencecoin  Market Watch!

https://coinlib.io/coin/EPC3/ExperienceCoin

Join the team!

If you are interested in getting involved with the development and advancement of Experiencecoin, send us a message and let
us know why you'd like to help and how you could contribute to the development and growth of Experiencecoin.

Download

-

-

Source code

Join Experiencecoin

As we work to advance our objectives, we are looking to grow our team with new members. If you are interested, please let us know. The pay is very low but it if you are invested in EPC, then you will realize any help with this project will be positive, and help the future of EPC.

RolePayResponsibility
Partnership Head 400,000 EPC A monthReach out to projects/services in the blockchain community and ask them to encourage them to adopt EPC
Marketing Head 200,000 EPC A monthFind people to help promote EPC and Help promote EPC outside of Bitcointalk
Marketing/Promoting100,000 EPC A monthHelp promote EPC outside of Bitcointalk
Blockchain Developer1,000,000 EPC A monthHelp develop tools and advance EPC

iso2000

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:40:39 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 07:07:32 AM by iso2000

Pool for Experiencecoin
http://www.smilingmining.com/

CONNECTION
Code:
URL/HOST:stratum+tcp://smilingmining.com:3433
USERNAME:<EPC_WALLET_ADDRESS>
PASSWORD:c=EPC

FOR NICEHASH
Code:
STRATUM HOSTNAME OR IP:smilingmining.com
PORT:3433
USERNAME:<EPC_WALLET_ADDRESS>
PASSWORD:c=EPC,d=524288

You can add as node too
Code:
addnode=smilingmining.com
Iet7joo4

Activity: 75
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

The project has been idle for a while, we are starting to put things into motion to realize the dream that this project was always intended for, hoping more open minds to join!

Donation welcome! ETH 0x711eE649672eF991496d1F10611EeF88C3ba4222 | BTC 1MfB6FczcJvHMMGcK2zky3HRpFHXz5xenJ | EPC EcvQwauNBr5weFp7UaVfhrD5eZXybpdgyu
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:08:41 PM

You write that your Experiencecoin coin will be used on gaming platforms and created for gamers, i have such a question for almost all decentralized game platforms have their own coins, how are you going to convince these platforms to use your coin?
bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

You write that your Experiencecoin coin will be used on gaming platforms and created for gamers, i have such a question for almost all decentralized game platforms have their own coins, how are you going to convince these platforms to use your coin?

This is a matter of providing the tools and incentives for developers to easily and cost efficiently integrate EPC into their games. The project that can best achieve this type of transition for developers will likely be the successful one.

We feel like the tools, framework, and incentives we will release as the project progresses, will make us a top contender for this market.

Some of the biggest challenges that we will need to overcome have been to some extend been already resolved in other blockchain projects, while some have not. We'll do are best to search, adopt, and develop what will be necessary to continue moving forward.

The details of these project will be more well defined once we finalize our white paper and release it.

sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

reserved Grin

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
themen1260

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

Reserved
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

stay alive, but why for this type of coin does not exist at all volume btc?

why not make a big exchange  Grin
jsh50124

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:25:01 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 03:57:44 AM by jsh50124

WOW!!
EPC logo has been updated! In Cryptopia

done!
Tendo

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

why would someone mine this if its been mined for four years?
jsh50124

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:17:47 AM

Now only a huge exchange is needed!
For example: Binance
jsh50124

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

I am a homeless bum. I sleep outside in a sleeping bag. I got into crypto by selling my food stamps. I don't do that anymore because I now have about $15k well diversified in crypto. But it is not enough yet to get a place to live. I almost had $500,000 but I made a mistake and sold a coin one week too early. I wanted to killed myself, because I am still homeless and a bum. But I know I will succeed, because I know that my crypto will continue to grow, including EPC. And one day soon I will have much more than $500,000.
If investment affects life, then you are not suitable for investing in any currency!
No one will have mercy on you!

However, although EPC has continued to develop, it has not received a huge exchange!
There is no publicity and cooperation relationship! It does not make EPC grow huge!
I hope developers can listen in. I believe all investors are joining the world for profit!
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

not a unique thing, but always an interesting thing for gamers, do not need a lot of coins to create their game world, only with this coin, really interesting

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
lapsang_M220

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

Hmm... I tried to point the miner to the localhost address and get a Fail to Request HTTP error, any ideas? Using the smiling pool now.
bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

I've updated the op with links to pools that are currently available.

With respect to the project. One thing all of you need to understand in the money that has gone into this project. As this point we have very little, and development will be very slow. However, it is on YOU all to help improve, expand, and grow the EPC community. As EPC value grows, this means we will be able to develop faster and hire more help.

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

I want to outline these four points:

1 - The fact is that now the client is much better than before

2 - We now have segwit which is a great boost

3 - We can now implement atomic swap with other coins

4 - We can now join the Lighting Network

If you compare us to other coins out there that have higher value, but a lost less to offer, then you can see the potential of EPC.

Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

after I read the information about this project, this project is quite useful.
Iet7joo4

Activity: 75
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

I've updated the op with links to pools that are currently available.

With respect to the project. One thing all of you need to understand in the money that has gone into this project. As this point we have very little, and development will be very slow. However, it is on YOU all to help improve, expand, and grow the EPC community. As EPC value grows, this means we will be able to develop faster and hire more help.

That's true but we're not going to give up easily ;-)

It would be just awesome if new devs come and join even if they can contribute with little time. That would make anyway a bigger difference. The client now is modern compared to the "old" we had in the past. We introduced several new features which will help to keep par with the new interesting stuff around cryptos and we're going to update the code accordingly.

New devs are needed for getting deep into what is described in the white paper (which will be online ASAP), which is the long term goal of EPC. We're not in rush now, but you guys with programming skills are welcome.

Donation welcome! ETH 0x711eE649672eF991496d1F10611EeF88C3ba4222 | BTC 1MfB6FczcJvHMMGcK2zky3HRpFHXz5xenJ | EPC EcvQwauNBr5weFp7UaVfhrD5eZXybpdgyu
DDMZ

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

pool epcmining.com promises daily payments
but after 4 days no payout, sample: http://epcmining.com/stats/EbusTXMpxYE56fhdbA28NkbbFubsMLyTvu
bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

pool epcmining.com promises daily payments
but after 4 days no payout, sample: http://epcmining.com/stats/EbusTXMpxYE56fhdbA28NkbbFubsMLyTvu

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll contact the developer and let them know. It's very likely the cron job was not set up correctly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: