Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e deposit/withdrawal issues [Gathering]  (Read 1225 times)
mooncake (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:28:00 AM

Seems like there are a number of reported issues on BTC-e recently. The issues range from fiat not deposited into BTC-e to BTC/LTC not received though BTC-e had deducted the withdrawn coins.

I have not experienced those issues but am concerned because I do use BTC-e substantially.

If you had comparable negative experience please share.
btctraderr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:41:42 AM

Deposited $9.5k, got it credited in a day. That was good. bought BTC, tried to sell and now a 30 day money hold on my account. Have sent a ticket today asking why as the same thing happened last time and I sent them my docs and it got sorted, will update when (if) I hear back.
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1036
Merit: 370

Como es dios es amor

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:29:59 PM

I withdrawed 0.3 BTC from MtGox to BTC-E 1.5 hours ago, and it still doesn't show up as an unconfirmed transaction.

I have moved BTC from Mt Gox to BTC-E before and then I received it much much quicker. Do I need to be worried or not?
btctraderr

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:45:54 PM

I withdrawed 0.3 BTC from MtGox to BTC-E 1.5 hours ago, and it still doesn't show up as an unconfirmed transaction.

I have moved BTC from Mt Gox to BTC-E before and then I received it much much quicker. Do I need to be worried or not?

Is the transaction in the blockchain yet? It might be gox being slow to actually send it....
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1036
Merit: 370

Como es dios es amor

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:51:24 PM

Is the transaction in the blockchain yet? It might be gox being slow to actually send it....

No, not in the blockchain yet. Thanks for the suggestion!

Guess Mt Gox is to "blame" then. Any clue how long I should wait before complaining about it?
btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 12:15:48 PM

No, not in the blockchain yet. Thanks for the suggestion!

Guess Mt Gox is to "blame" then. Any clue how long I should wait before complaining about it?

Hi
coins credited to your account balance at one minute after three confirmations network. You can see when the coins were sent to check on blockchain. If you have this problem remained specify the ticket number, we will check.

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
ginbank

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:59:58 PM

Deposited USD into btc-e on Nov 20, they were credited to the account, however even though I provided ID, utitlity bill and bank reference letter immediately as per their instructions via the ticket system, the 30 day money HOLD was not removed yet.
btc-e.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 04:36:34 PM

Deposited USD into btc-e on Nov 20, they were credited to the account, however even though I provided ID, utitlity bill and bank reference letter immediately as per their instructions via the ticket system, the 30 day money HOLD was not removed yet.

Hello, write the ticket number.

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:44:21 PM

Just came upon this article from Coindesk today, it's a good rundown of what's happening with BTC-e. Looks pretty messy.

http://www.coindesk.com/btc-e-exchange-banking-issues/

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
btc-e.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 02:08:33 AM

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

raspcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:07:25 AM

No negative experience from my side. If you look at the volumes, you will see that the exchange works for many people.

cactusthinking

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:02:35 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2013, 02:46:28 AM by cactusthinking

Hi btc-e.com,

Please help to handle this ticket #IGJ-368-15949.

I deposit $1K+ to your account through Egopay this Monday(2 Jan.) , but never received in my account til now nor received any ticket feedback from Support system this ticket is always open. I'm very anxious about this. Cry

Update:
my problem was resolved by btc-e stuff. thanks ,btc-e team.
ginbank

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:37:21 AM

Hello, write the ticket number.

I sent the ticket number via PM, thanks.

Now the money HOLD message changed to "Denied for your account. Contact support."?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: