Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome fear in each field ( Trading, Project.. ) ?  (Read 84 times)
Baoo (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:05:24 AM

I have learned something  in psychology and want to share it with everyone , and  hope it will be useful.

Fear is one of the biggest problems or obstacles which everyone faced in many fields ( project (ICO) , Trading ( cryptocurrencies).. )  and  It is negatively affected on  people and leads to failure and bad consequences.

In fact,  fear is something we feel it  inside us,  so it is something "physically", this means that when you fear, your heart will quickly beat, sweating , blood pressure...

There is something like fear (physically) , meaning that this thing is the same of  what we  feel it  because of fear ( inside us ) which is "Excitement" ( quickly beat of heart , sweating, blood pressure)
And we cannot remove those things, due to they are  inside us.

But there are 3 steps leading to change "the fear" to become "Excitement" and they will be as the following:

Before everything you must understand that your mind do not differentiate between positive and negative thoughts, and It is  only implement what we think in reality. So your mind is the only  one who achieves fear and Excitement.

Step 1 :
When you feel scared, then you have to close your eyes in 5 seconds,  and you should try to forget everything and Do not think about anything , because after  5 seconds you can give a new message to your mind.

Step 2 :
 I will explain this step  through an  example , When you have a  fear of starting a new project (ICO ) , and then after the 5 seconds ( Step 1 ) , simply, you must close your eyes again, and just  imagine good things (like, Imagine that your project will succeed, and you will earn a lot of money, you will be a businessman/woman..).

Step 3 :
Tell yourself some things that can motivate you, like that :  I am excited to start my project ( try to repeat it many times ) .  And after that ,  you will have  a positive energy (+) inside you.

When you will achieve  those steps, your mind  will think you are excited and not afraid.

Hope that everyone will follow those steps.

Best regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WindWu

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:14:03 AM

I guess different approaches works for different people.

I might try asking what is the basis of my fear and act on that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: