Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Simple Programs for Cheap!  (Read 706 times)
amathian (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:24:37 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 04:31:21 PM by amathian

Hi everyone! Still glad to be a new member her (which could be a bad thing, too >.<)

So I figured I would offer a little service, which is also a (kind of) hobby for any who are interested.

I like programming.  I shall make any program you ask me to!  They can be simple, or more complex, anything you want.

Previous funzies:

- Made a program for a kid to play random NSFW-sounds over a not so tech-savvy teacher's computer at random times during the day.
- Conversions that I have never heard of for an engineer (conversion calculator that also mapped out slopes for septic systems).
- Match and Skill History Tracker for a game
- Bots for single player games
- Math games for children
- Too much more to think of

I know I'm new and not that trusted, but I thought I would give it a try!

If anyone wants me to create something very simple for proof or for their own benefit, let me know! I shall do it for freeeeee!  :-)

Thanks

EDIT: Since people have been asking me about specific languages, here are the ones I know:

Java, Javascipt, CSS, HTML, Perl, Ruby, Bash, and a little of C
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dcl595

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:29:58 PM

Bitcoin radio that takes tweets on bitcoin and uses a text to voice simulator and broadcast it Smiley
amathian (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:33:40 PM

Bitcoin radio that takes tweets on bitcoin and uses a text to voice simulator and broadcast it Smiley

Haha!  That would require a place to broadcast it (online service).  But that seems like a fun little program that would get boring rather quickly (text-to-speech, uugghhh).

For the funzies, on it (without the broadcasting online part, just locally)
dcl595

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:36:59 PM

If it works well I could do the online side, a few price notifications in there for fun and a nice little product could be born, just dont hook it up to any troll box!  Cheesy
amathian (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:50:56 PM

While I work on this funzie, if anyone wants anything made let me know in a PM or replied to this post!
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:55:12 PM

Hi everyone! Still glad to be a new member her (which could be a bad thing, too >.<)

So I figured I would offer a little service, which is also a (kind of) hobby for any who are interested.

I like programming.  I shall make any program you ask me to!  They can be simple, or more complex, anything you want.

Previous funzies:

- Made a program for a kid to play random NSFW-sounds over a not so tech-savvy teacher's computer at random times during the day.
- Conversions that I have never heard of for an engineer (conversion calculator that also mapped out slopes for septic systems).

If anyone wants me to create something very simple for proof or for their own benefit, let me know! I shall do it for freeeeee!  :-)

Thanks

I really like the contrast there Tongue
amathian (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:57:35 PM

I like programming.  I shall make any program you ask me to!  They can be simple, or more complex, anything you want.

Previous funzies:

If anyone wants me to create something very simple for proof or for their own benefit, let me know! I shall do it for freeeeee!  :-)

Thanks

I really like the contrast there Tongue

Wide Range :-P
amathian (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:06:41 PM

If it works well I could do the online side, a few price notifications in there for fun and a nice little product could be born, just dont hook it up to any troll box!  Cheesy

Made a quick little GUI and got that text-to-speech to work.  Oh dear, hearing text-to-speech say "i wish i bought a bitcoin when it was 150, i coulda made so much bank" is too funny.

Here is a little picture : WARNING :  Horrid looking : https://i.imgur.com/08WNXOD.png

Going to go to definitely work on this tomorrow.  This is too much fun
dcl595

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:07:29 PM

Awesome bring the mayhem!
sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 06:26:01 PM

If it works well I could do the online side, a few price notifications in there for fun and a nice little product could be born, just dont hook it up to any troll box!  Cheesy

Made a quick little GUI and got that text-to-speech to work.  Oh dear, hearing text-to-speech say "i wish i bought a bitcoin when it was 150, i coulda made so much bank" is too funny.

Here is a little picture : WARNING :  Horrid looking : https://i.imgur.com/08WNXOD.png

Going to go to definitely work on this tomorrow.  This is too much fun

I bought one when it was $108.  I bought it because I was afraid of feeling sorry again because I was thinking to myself I wish I bought it when it was $10.  Now history repeats itself but this time I don't have that same regret over again.  Now, I am afraid to sell it least it goes up ten fold again.

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:23:01 AM

I am curious now for a while,

if it is possible to do the keylogging program, that takes photos of screen, keylogs, etc, send the infor throug email or onto an ftp, and is not discoverable?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: